Reply Redwall roleplay
The legend of Redwall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sireez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:24 am
Far north of redwall in a small village. They are making preparations for there beginning of spring festivities. Spring here not only marks the beginning of planting season but also the blooming of the mysterious Fire flower, which blooms at night when the fireflies come out. At the center of the town an elder is telling stories of a wonderous place. A large fortified place whos walls of sandstone shone a brilliant orange red. Many deny the existance of this place and its peaceful inhabitants willing to welcome in any and all creatures.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:11 am
That night when everyone went to sleep it happened only a handful were whitness to the horror. They came a large group of bandits killed them all.
That morning there was a deathly cold silence. Abby was outside wandering around looking for any sign of life when she spotted Rose. She ran toward her. "What happened" rose asked
"i don't know" Abby replied "I have nowhere else to go can i come with you?"
"Yes, but we should see if there is anyone else."  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:02 pm
(Might as well indulge in a bit more fun. Should hopefully be interesting.)

Yoko came slowly awake, after being knoked out and presumed dead.
" Ugh...What in the name of seasons happened?" He saw and realized immediately what took place, then proceeded to Abby and Rose. " Truly wretched what happend, so what exactly is the idea now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:05 am
Rose and Abby were searching for any survivors when abby called out "Over here." Rose rushed over to abby and they found Yoko and helped him up "Are you hurt?" Rose asked.  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:39 pm
"A bit of a bruised ego, but nothing too serious" Yoko said, being risen to his paws. He dusted himself off meagerly. "I can't believe I didn't see this coming, but other than that nothing is broken. The question now is what to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:45 pm
"Now we look for supplies, survivors, and head out" Rose replied "But now the question is where to go."  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:55 pm
"Well, either we do an old fashioned killing spree or take the roundabout solution and luck be with us. I don't see much to track by, and everyone who really witnessed it is dead." Yoko looked about some more at the remains of the village, sighing deeply. "Doesn't seem like much would have survived, but I'll go with whatever ye decide. We really have nowhere left."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:07 pm
"Alright then my name is Rose and this is Abby whats your name?" Rose asked.  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:18 pm
"Yoko is the name and knowledge the game." Yoko nods at them "You'll have to pardon, but formalities aren't to general for me unless absolutely imperative."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:39 pm
Abby giggled a little as Rose asked "Do you know if there is a near by town?" Feeling the warm air she took of her cloak "Well i won't be needing this" she said Tiing her whips around her waist.  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:53 pm
Yoko shook his head " No towns or anything as that nearby. This was a pretty out of locale area. But there is a place up northeast. That'd be the nearest near here if it's still around." Yoko rubbed a bit at his paws. " A bit of exercise now should do some good in the old paws and whatnot."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:51 pm
"Well i know a badger we can stay with nearby come on lets go " Rose led them down a dirt path.

~Some hours later they stopped for a rest buy a river.~  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:33 pm
Yoko went and dipped his footpaws into the river, letting out a sigh as he did so. "Time for a brief respite. This river is rather cold though." Yoko looked around at the trees and brush. "Nothing to go fishing with." He peered down the stream to see if anything was coming their way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 pm
Rose sat down on a rock and pulled out a map. 'We're about here and i remember the being an abandoned church around here' she said to herself as abby looked over her shoulder "Why is there a whole ripped in your map?" She questioned.  

Sireez

Yoko the wolf
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:13 pm
Yoko got up from his river respite and stretched. "It does pose a question as does anything else that can be thought of. I don't really mind where we are or our destination." Yoko went over to a nearby tree and sat down against it. "Let me know if anything arises. Till then I bid you good night ladies." ZZZZ  
Redwall roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games