Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Homeopathic Medicine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wing-Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:54 pm
so here is the deal.....the whole theory behind homeopathy is to balence out our energies to get rid of diseasethrough patterns that we and everything else gives off...(I learned this stuff in my holistics class today and thought you all might find it interesting)

It all started about 300 years ago by a German man that was discusted by the times' current medical practices(ex. blood lettings, use of large does of toxic metals, etc.), which only made patients more ill than they already were (as most of you can imagine).....so he quit being a doctor for a while and starting working with chemistry, while always thinking about cures for disease and what not...one day he decided to eat some bark from a tree that was a cure for some ailement and what he found was that he came down with the same symptoms as the disease that it cured...

From this, he decided that like would cure like(meaning that plants that cause certain symptoms will cure a disease that also causes them)...once the idea was in his head...he decided to start doing experiments on the subject(on himself, friends and collegues(eh..sp?))...he had them take a small dose of certain(usually toxic) plant materials(he made sure they were small doses since he noticed what large doses would do from other medical practices) and had them come back in week or so and documented the like symptoms(reguardless of how irrelevant they seemed, Mental or Physical)...from these studies he discovered which plants caused which symptoms so that he could better cure patients

Then he decided to take things a step farther....he wanted to dilute the toxins as much as possible, and what he found was that the more he did so...the stronger the medicine became.....sounds impossible right?...wrong

This is how it works(and is the most fascinating part to me) he would put one drop of the toxic material in 99 drops of water, then shake it.....he would then take a drop of that material and put it into 99 drops of water and shake that...this he continued to do even after there was no plant material left in the water(and even more so afterwards)...it sounds like madness right?....how can something that is basically just water be more powerful than the original product....it makes no logical sense right?....well....then you have to take into account the properties of water....once the plant material is in the water...the water changes its structure into a different crystalized pattern that matches what the plant's pattern is....and from there...it multiplies this pattern within itself(it does this even after all other foreign materials are gone) and it is within that pattern that the cure lies....crazy huh?......

water can do this because it has a memory of sorts and replicates from that....water's crystalized structure changes according to whatever goes into it....this goes for energy too actually....a scientist decided to test this in a couple of ways....first...he compared fresh water and poluted water under a microscope and saw that the crystalized structures were different...so he decided to do another experiment...he first got two viles of water from the same source....with one, he put in happy thoughts and all sorts of good energy into it...in the other, he put in nothing but bad vibes....when he looked at them under a microscope, the vile with the possitively energized water showed a beautifull, ornate pattern of crystalization, and with the negatively charged one, it became murky

so this shows you not only what wonderful properties water has for healing(scientically even), but also show solid evidence of hope our will or intent with our energy can shape the world around us....this also shows how the existance of holy water has been proven to be helpful(note...you can make your own by putting in possitive intent and drawing down the power of our deities, etc.)...also, this it why you might find water has different properties when it comes from different areas(especially springs and other natural water sources since the have plant life and such within them, and the springs move enough to change their structure)

Wow that was a lot of info....hope no one gives up on reading it all ^^;;;;...and hope you all find it to be helpful in some way ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:54 pm
That is fascinating. I am glad you put this up biggrin  

CosmicCrystal

Wing-Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:52 pm
I'm glad whee ...will try to post more as stuff comes up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:34 am
When I get a chance I will go through my books and post a list of good reference books on homeopathy for anyone who wants more info.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Choir-Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:31 am
Wow, that was really interesting. 3nodding I know some about homeopathy, but i'm always interested in learning more. I knew water could be used in such ways, just not that it actually changed with the energy you put into it. ^_^  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games