View Results

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:29 am
Sayer of the Truth
I wish I could help you with it, but I don't know how to deal with situations like these. ;__;
So, for what it's worth, I think no differently of you than I did before (which is good; I've always looked up to you as a Girl's Only member, no joke! *hugs*)

Aww, thank you. heart

I´m glad people aren´t seeing me as a bad influence just because of my disposition. x-x I would never give anyone advice to join in with my habits.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:30 am
lady_lantir
and i still heart you ^^

heart mrgreen  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

lady_lantir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:36 am
die kleine Fee
lady_lantir
and i still heart you ^^

heart mrgreen

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:19 am
die kleine Fee
Sayer of the Truth
I wish I could help you with it, but I don't know how to deal with situations like these. ;__;
So, for what it's worth, I think no differently of you than I did before (which is good; I've always looked up to you as a Girl's Only member, no joke! *hugs*)

Aww, thank you. heart

I´m glad people aren´t seeing me as a bad influence just because of my disposition. x-x I would never give anyone advice to join in with my habits.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm going to admit something that's incredibly hard for me to admit, and that's that I can understand why you're bulimic.
I'm serious. I hate my weight (I'm not fat, but in no way am I thin) and I've often thought that if I were someone else, or if I were more rebellious/more courageous/more daring, e.t.c., would I do the same thing? I just feel terrible looking the way I do, I'd almost be willing to do anything to change that. ><

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:56 pm
Sayer of the Truth
die kleine Fee
Sayer of the Truth

Aww, thank you. heart

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm going to admit something that's incredibly hard for me to admit, and that's that I can understand why you're bulimic.
I'm serious. I hate my weight (I'm not fat, but in no way am I thin) and I've often thought that if I were someone else, or if I were more rebellious/more courageous/more daring, e.t.c., would I do the same thing? I just feel terrible looking the way I do, I'd almost be willing to do anything to change that. ><

Just don´t ever give in to anything like an eating disorder. x_x It will be really tempting, should you decide to lose weight.. but it´s just not worth it because it effs you up so badly. *hugs* heart It really is a rewarding process, though.. losing weight.. and I´m proud to say that the majority of the 45lbs I´ve lost in the past two years have not been due to my ED. It´s a lot of hard work and will power, but it really is so incredibly rewarding.. just being healthy. 3nodding

What´s your height/weight? (you can PM if you don´t want to say it here)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:59 pm
lady_lantir
die kleine Fee
lady_lantir
and i still heart you ^^

heart mrgreen

heart heart heart

heart heart heart heart !!!!!!!!  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

mellee115

Sparkly Star

11,300 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:02 pm
die kleine Fee
mellee115
Seek help with someone you trust, and will listen to why you do it. Ex: Friend.
Then, maybe go to psychiatrist with them so you got a second opinion who knows what you are talking about, to maybe get an emotional breakthrough.
Though doctors are more concerned for you health, it's also a mental battle more so.

I'm glad to hear that you don't do it often.

I do talk to some friends about it, but only online friends... because I´ve told an irl friend before, and they basically just told me that I was stupid. x_x

Then it isn't a great friend.
Can you talk to your parents, or do you have a boyfriend?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:12 pm
die kleine Fee
Sayer of the Truth
die kleine Fee
Sayer of the Truth

Aww, thank you. heart

Just don´t ever give in to anything like an eating disorder. x_x It will be really tempting, should you decide to lose weight.. but it´s just not worth it because it effs you up so badly. *hugs* heart It really is a rewarding process, though.. losing weight.. and I´m proud to say that the majority of the 45lbs I´ve lost in the past two years have not been due to my ED. It´s a lot of hard work and will power, but it really is so incredibly rewarding.. just being healthy. 3nodding

What´s your height/weight? (you can PM if you don´t want to say it here)

Might as well.
I'm 5'8, but I'm seriously not sure how much I weigh. I took an athletic conditioning class for a year, martial arts for four years, and me and my brother used to run track. So, I'm heavy.

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

small utters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:05 am
I have a problem with eating to much. Im like, 20 punds over weight.
Im only eleven.
Im about 150 lbs.
And that was the last time I checked, and the last time I checked was because Im like sooo close to having diabetes.

Im sorry Fee for...your diesease and I'm happy that you are trying to storp.
Keep trying sista. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:46 am
die kleine Fee
lady_lantir
die kleine Fee
lady_lantir
and i still heart you ^^

heart mrgreen

heart heart heart

heart heart heart heart !!!!!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart  

lady_lantir