Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yu Yu Hakusho..::When Parody Takes Over::... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:58 pm
Isuna moved and stood up, dusting herself off. "So now what? We know that it was a blood demon that took Kurama, where do we start looking for him at?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 pm
" We wait, Luke knows the way..Somewhat" Hiei said dully standing next to Kuhi and the others. Yoh stumbled around a bit and looked around as they started to walk again in a group, Off to find Hiei's fox---rgh..The Fox!  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:45 pm
Isuna nodded and looked to Yoh stumbling about. She smirked and shook her head. "Can't stay sober, can ya?" she asked with a grin. She playfully sent a wind to steady him for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:59 pm
[[Now we wait for Lloyd XD]]

Yoh blinked" I can..so stay..eh..sober" Yoh said standing beside Isuna and leaned on her and then looked toward Hiei and Kuhi. He blinked and looked around and yawned. " where did, Lukie go?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:28 pm
A knock came to the top of Yoh's head - giving by a pressing little fist. "You drunky! I'm up here!" Luke's little voice rang as he continued to mild beating of Yoh's head. "You're so blind! And Slow! Common common we have to go find Kurama! And that blood demon!"

Despite the urgency the words would display the little imp seemed nothing but happy at all this. He seemed to think it were all a game designed for them to win - the prize of course being Kurama's life.

~~

The hooded figure across from Mukuro would but nod his head slowly while taking a slow sip of the wine that had been set before him. The glass was then set down quite graciously and arms would cross to rest upon the wooden surface of the table. "Yes she's there with guards about them." Pause was found in words as the figure gave time to adjust in the chair. "If they'll be able to find him. In any case the distraction seems just right...

"though I wonder why members with your marking accompany them...?"

~~

A shudder shook Kurama's body and it could be assured it wasn't from pleasure. His look remained set in displeasure as the irritating little excuse for a being rubbed all over him making him smell of nasty and worst of all - wrinkling his cloths.

"It's so hard to iron these flat." He sighed beneath his breath as he glanced in disinterest off to the side - ignoring comments about Yoko. He found stupidity in assumptions that he and Yoko were separate beings
when in fact there was only on existing soul. However...it may prove helpful...

"WHAT?!" Gaimaru yelled from where he'd been leaning outside the door - bored in his own rights. "Don't tell me you're done already?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:52 pm
Isuna looked up at Luke as he played drums on Yoh's head. "Luke." she pulled a leaf out and handed it to him, one of the honey dew leaves. "How about you tell us what you know about blood demons, pretty please?" she smiled.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 pm
"Shut up! Stop it luke!" Yoh said trying to hit the annoying little Imp Luke. Shaking his head a bit to remove the annoying one from his long lush red hair he stopped when Hiei grunted.

Hiei crossed his arms as he walked beside Kuhi and Yoh. It was still akward being near his son. Because it's been forever really. with a sigh he looked toward the imp and jump up grabbing it in his hand and looked right at it. " Why are you so, god damn happy Imp?" He asked in a snappy tone.

Kuhi just stay quiet. He was thinking really.

~`~`~`~

Mukuro leaned back in the chair and crossed her arms a bit and looked up at the figure for a moment, a glint in her eye and a smirk painted across her face. " Yoh, and Luke happen to be 'friends' with the Prince charming looking for his kit. I figured they would help him" She said and evil crossed her mind, punishment for them.

~`~`~`

Mary Sue moved slightly and glared at Gama. " Yes I'm done with it for now. I want Yoko! Gama bring out Yoko now!" She yelled looking toward the blood demon.

The mary sue really wanted HER white sexy fox now. If she didn't get him! The blood demon may go to hell or worse. . . Have to deal with her uncle K--Figure! Person wearing all black haning around with Mukuro! Yea that person!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:58 pm
"I'm always happy!" Luke chirped with his overly bubbly manner. As he rolled off of Yoh's head. A bit of a wing flap and he fall into Isuna's arm and giggled again before looking up at her with a impish smile.

"Blood Demons are really nasty! That's why the demon world loves them so much! But they're rare! Koenma had most of them obliterated centuries ago!" He snuggled his way into Isuna's hold as though being told a wonderful story. "But they devour essence! They don't have to eat or sleep or anything. They don't even go to the bathroom! They just have to bathe in the blood of their prey and absorb alllll the energy in it! When they do they take all that power into there system for a short time! And they can make weapons with the blood too! They're amazing!"

~~~

Kurama sighed heavily. This woman was now beyond irritating. He had to find someway to get rid of her or to at least shut up...Oh god he wished she would shut up.

"Pardon me." The fox demon spoke suddenly, his voice calm and even. "If you'd like to see Yoko theres somethings you have to collect first. A ceremony is required to have him show himself." There was no hesitation in his words and he seemed to be telling the truth.

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:13 pm
Yoh lookd toward Luke and glared as he walked with the group of people.
He moved grabbing Luke and flung him toward Hiei and Kuhi.

- - -

Mary-sue moved slightly and kept rubing herself on Kurama. " Whatever it is! I'll do it! because I'm a strong Women who can do anything! Because I have my trusty The Spirit Rose whip of the dragon flame!" She screamed jumping up and down and moved her finger slightly calling on her weapon, she accidentally smacked Gama over the head with it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:10 pm
"That would explain why he focused on making Kurama bleed when he found him finally." she let Luke snuggle, it kept him complacent and talking, and he wasn't hurting anything. "I has a hunch about who knows a blood demon. Her name starts with an B, and ends in itch."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games