Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Page 132!

HOSHIT.

Does this mean what I think it means?

This whole time he didn't like May, but CHARLES?

Are you serious?

GOD, NUU, I LOVE YOU.

I'm so sure this is what's being implied, right? Or am I stupid? It's already killing me inside to wait for the next page. God, what a festival, friends! This plot just got more sexified than it could ever be! And there's not even any making out.

I am going back and re-reading every hint because that sounds a helluva lot more fun than doing homework. THANK YOU, GOD NUU.

EDIT: As I was re-reading, I noticed that the last three panels of Chapter 3, Page 13 STILL make no sense to me. >.> I'm a cow.

EDIT2: Now that I've read the three-trillion comments available at my disposal, I feel even more like a cow. The whole misunderstanding thing works SO much better. Possibly? Maybe?

I could also have fun and say JOSHXJAY and they're just as loving and happy as a bowl of Wheaties. smile Well Josh, you have your pick of the litter- GO FOR IT.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:10 pm
butbutbut i like josh/metis more than josh/charles. ;__;

i'm hoping that it'll just be a big misunderstanding on metis's part, and josh will be like, "WUT NO I LIKE YOU" and then much loving shall commence.

... or something.

c i r q u a s a e

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Ha... ha ha ha....

Oh man...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Oh God, that makes me wonder... wahmbulance  

hatsuu-kun

Rainbow-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:37 pm
I think that it's kind of obvious it's Metis and NOT Charles, but I can see where Metis would make the assumption that it's Charles and say what he did. He's probably going to confuse poor Josh with it, though.

Josh mentions Charles every time they're together about talking to him and looking for him and the like, but my take on it is that Josh talked to Charles about Metis (possibly thinking they were together?) and just talks to him a lot or something. And of course Metis would misunderstand if he's left in the dark.

So yeah. I'm very excited and happy for the next page though, to see if I'm wrong and it really is an omg wtf Josh/Charles. xD; That would be sad though.

*waves Josh/Metis and Jay/Charles flags* >>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 pm
I'll bet Tinuu and Schadenfreude are enjoying messing with our minds way too much. Damn you both.

This is what I think:

May likes Josh. Josh likes May. Charles likes Josh. Jay... likes May?

Or it's exactly what May thinks.

Yeah, I'll just wait for the next page.

Edit: I retract. Jay delivers information. It's just what May thinks. I'll leave my thoughts at that until Tinuu comes back with the next page and proves me wrong. =)  

Arhena

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm
Josh x Jay otp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 pm
Hm... I think it just goes:

Josh likes May.
May likes Josh (but won't admit it).
Josh thinks May is with Charles.
May thinks Josh has a thing for Charles.
Charles just knows all and laughs because two such oblivious guys need *someone* to make fun of them because apparently the world's oblivious to it too.

Ah... I love the brilliantness. HS always makes me squee. ^__^  

serennie

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:16 pm
Ok, I would first like to say that I think that you are all right. Yes, yes I know seems impossible, but just the same it's proven that someone can like more then one person.

It's the punch that worries me. Josh didn't punch May.
Just think about it. A guy finds out that the person he likes is kissing someone else. Who would he punch? The person he likes? ... Josh is a jock. He knows better.
Who would want to go out with someone who punches you before you even go out? ...
Yeah I know. He did punch May too. That was for different reasons though. May was making fun of Josh (to an extent, ok lets just say Josh felt he was. You know just for this purpose) so there was a lagitimate reason.

Ok That was my input.
-Maya-  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces