Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Curious about........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musiqueangel828

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm
if you have a orgasm or not does it effect if your able to get pregnant or not i heard this today in school and i was kinda curious so i thought id ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:17 pm
No, I feel it doesn't have anytihng to do with that.  

Sprockette

missymisa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:19 pm
I don't think it does cuz it's more just a feeling and chemical reactions that happen in your brain (which is part of the reason it feels good) I don't think it affects in anyway whether you get pregnant or not  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:41 pm
georgiagirl828
if you have a orgasm or not does it effect if your able to get pregnant or not i heard this today in school and i was kinda curious so i thought id ask.

actually...it might of the GYN docs explain it to me one day as I was passing by but only in the more strange cases
I had one

the chances creating all the factors needed is near impossible and then the chances are about zero

now the kicker
you don't function like a cat so when the mouse finds a new house to play in your sunk...comprende

its weird...I know  

lordstar

Sarcastic_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:37 am
I don't think orgasm interfers with you getting pregnant. i think it's just a pleasure reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 pm
No, orgasm does not affect chance of pregnancy. However, this is not the best guild to ask questions like this; if you look up "sex pregnancy" in the guild search page, you'll find a far more reliable source of information.

Or, (gasp!) you could google it and find an actual scientific website. neutral  

Mein Kulturkampf

Orizion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 am
lordstar
georgiagirl828

actually...it might of the GYN docs explain it to me one day as I was passing by but only in the more strange cases
I had one

the chances creating all the factors needed is near impossible and then the chances are about zero

now the kicker
you don't function like a cat so when the mouse finds a new house to play in your sunk...comprende

its weird...I know

I'm confused. I've never heard of this before. I agree with other have been saying. I'm not a doctor, but it would make sense (to me) that orgasms have nothing (or close to it) to do with pregnancy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:44 pm
ok then well i guess that good  

musiqueangel828

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:57 am
Orizion
lordstar
georgiagirl828

I had one

now the kicker

its weird...I know

I'm confused. I've never heard of this before. I agree with other have been saying. I'm not a doctor, but it would make sense (to me) that orgasms have nothing (or close to it) to do with pregnancy.

if georgiagirl wants me to explain I will
but for now
what happens when a woman orgasms?

see how this works
I ask the question
you answer
and sometime when I feel like it we arrive at something that might resemble an explanation for the above  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:50 am
Well, if the males releases the sperm doesn't the women always react with a type of somethin like that?
I don't know... I am no into all the sexual crap.. So ya.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Mein Kulturkampf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:40 pm
dirtdevilgrunt13
Well, if the males releases the sperm doesn't the women always react with a type of somethin like that?
I don't know... I am no into all the sexual crap.. So ya.

No. In fact, very few women can orgasm from actual sexual intercourse at all. This is because the clitoris, the most sensitive part of the female sex organ, is located outside of the v****a.

If your woman starts orgasming just as you ejaculate, it's almost certain she's faking. ^-^ you'd be best to bring her to orgasm with foreplay.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games