[PRP] And you are....? Mafa/Ophos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:15 pm
"Perhaps 'know' is not the word that should be used. I have seen her prowling our borders. But like the rest, she would run off once she saw me. However, the little filth keeps coming back and run off as if it was a game. One of these days, I was going to let her come closer and get her then, if not, chase the stupid thing down and end the game once and for all," he let out a scoff. Safuma was Ezekiel's friend, no longer one of his. As of now, he had no one else but his family. He had once saved a lioness from certain death by his mother, looking back at it now, the headache was not worth it. Safuma was a lion and a friend to Ezekiel which made her prime to be taken out. One less lion. One less Princess. One less target of his stupid past.

"Don't slump me with them, Alpha Mafa, I only do my job as a patrolee, I only chase when they get too close. Thinking about it now, perhaps I will start killing them, saves us the work later one."

Ophos growled as he raised to his feet, made his way to the kill and picked up the piece he had broken off earlier, settling himself down to eat. Being mindful, he took a piece off and offered it to her.

"Lions are not so noble and smart as they make themselves out to be nor are they strong," he shot a glance at her from the corner of his eye. "I've talked about myself, Alpha Mafa, how about you? Do share a story about your riveting life." One could tell by his tone that his blood was boiled slightly, though he'll calm down in a moment or two, but during this time, his manners and judgements were already out the window.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:37 pm
The alpha tilted her head to the side, cold eyes narrowed knowingly. The Prideland scum playing games on her land? Seemingly, the pups had made her negligent, she would have noticed the stink of intruders had she not been nosing about in her pups 24/7. Mafa scoffed as the young male made his next comment,

"Lump you with them? Please. If you were amongst their league, we wouldn't be having this conversation, I'd kill you here and now, regardless of who your mother is."

The large female gave Ophos a piercing glare. This talk of lions was putting her in a rather sour mindset. She'd like to have one around to use as a punching bag, that was for sure. Sighing heavily, the alpha shook er head to clear it and sat down not too far from her kill. She couldn't help but to scoff and shake her head at Ophos, as he offered her a piece of her own kill. What he was thinking, she didn't know, nor did she really care, it was just an interesting bit of insight into Shira's parenting skills.

"Riveting? Barely so, Ophos. I've been looking after my pups for the past couple months, and now that they're out on their own, it's nice to have time to myself. Perhaps now with them out of my fur, I should take some action, train you all, my little underlings... my little army..."

Dagi

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:09 pm
"If you suspected I was, then I wouldn't even have asked such a question, now would I? At the slightest hint of cooperation with those lions would meet a swift end I would imagine,"

Ophos replied. He had patrolled the borders for so long, he wondered if any lion was stupid to cross. The only reason he knew of Safuma was because of Ezekiel. He was so stupid and trusting, it was the very thing that would lead Safuma to her painful regret to ever known of the Elephant Graveyard. Regret ever meeting him. Perhaps she still believed he was still her friend, it would be perfect to betray her as she welcomed him into her homelands. The shock expression would be absolutely perfect as he attacked her.

He will have to prove to Mafa that he was loyal to her.

Even if his fur reeked of lion, he could just tell her that he had killed one.

"My parents have been hounding me to find a mate lately and a new home. It is obvious they do not want me around as I am the last to leave the den. I can only assume we will be expecting more members soon enough,"

Ophos got up and moved boldly closer.

"Mafa, mates are of no importance to me, fresh members to train and raise, mold to our purpose is my current concern. With more members means less skulls to use. Let me be bold and ask, may I stay close to you for the time? Mind you, I promised to keep any eye on your children. As a humble and loyal member of Mava'Bunda, allow me to do all I can for you and our pack."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:08 pm
"Well, at times, I find it better to ask. You are, after all, from a very trusted family, wouldn't want to soil their name, now would you, Ophos?"

Mafa tossed her head, causing that tuft of a mane to be tossled out of the way of her vision. She narrowed her eyes at him, knowingly, and then slyly looked away. However, Ophos' next subject, she hadn't been expecting. Complaining about his parent's expectations, Mafa would've thought the male above that, but apparently not. It was disheartening for the alpha to hear such talk. Years ago, when she had been his age, Mafa would have done anything to have her parents tell her what to do.

"Treasure your parents, while you still have them. Cherish that time... You don't want to end up like me."

Mafa narrowed her eyes in a glare. Her parents had been killed by lions when she was just a pup. When she was young, she'd wished for nothing more than for them to come back. But now, she accepted their deaths, she accepted the deaths of the hyenas that had previously ruled this pack, now, she just sought revenge in the form of lion casualties. Shaking her head, Mafa cleared her thoughts, just in time to hear Ophos' question. She could do nothing more than scoff loudly. Him, live with her? She wouldn't have it, hell, she didn't live with her mate, either of them to add, she didn't live with any of her children. Mafa was a great fan of privacy and being alone with thoughts. Surely, having the male around would be beneficial, as she could order him around at whim, but such an opportunity would be overshadowed by sharing her living space with another.

"A bold question indeed! And no, you definitely may not. I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise when I say that I don't like sharing my quarters, no matter whom. You can still be loyal, you can still keep an eye on my young, you can still take my orders... Just find your own place to sleep, Ophos."

Dagi

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:25 pm
"Right, Alpha. At least I heard it from a respected maw that my family is very trusted. Now that is some sort of information I should relay if I should meet them again on a patrol," he nodded with all seriousness. "I wouldn't want to soil their name, no."

He played the thoughts in his head slowly. Zeki was his friend whom he had trusted and could see as a brother if he too were a lion or he were a hyena. However, he thought the male was polite, the best male example he could ever find. . . But he had not seen the lion in so long, foolishly going into the Pride Lands in fool's belief that he was welcomed. When he discovered that Ezekiel was nowhere to be found, lost in a place he had longed thought semi-safe to him where it was not for his kind. As a hyena, his anger grew more and more every time he thought of that idiot's smiling face. What better way to hurt him than his heart? Safuma... Leji... Pam... those friends of his. Oh yes, he will have to find them and kill them.

Killing Safuma, the princess of the Pride Lands would prove even more beneficial to him and his pack as well.

Turning his head to Mafa. He was a little puzzled... was she... showing care about another? Ophos cocked a brow as his expression became innocent and youthful as ever.

"O-of course, Alpha. I will always cherish them," he sighed and nodded his head, perhaps to get her attention. "I do not know all about you, Alpha, but I swear it that I will try to. But from what I see, your parents would be proud to know that you become a leader of a fierce pack like this. Just... don't think you're alone." He hoped he could catch her eye for a second and see that he sympathized for her a bit.

The scoff made him smile. At least she was alright to her normal self.

"Bold as it is, I am still alive," he laughed and raised to his feet, stretching. Waves of tawny fur rolled, cascaded, over taunt muscles hidden underneath. As much as he would try, he could never surpass his father but would be equal to his and his mother's mental cleverty. He was growing to be a very good male for anyone at this point and his eyes were set on a target he would refuse to ignore now.

"I am loyal to this pack and you, I promised you I will make your children my charges, and I dutifully follow your orders. Give me word when I shall hunt down this lion princess and force her to regret toying with us," he spoke over his shoulder as he started to head away from her. Turning back with a smirk, "I'll just make sure wherever I am, I'm just a whispers away."

Without the need to hear her voice, he headed back to the family's den to inform his parents of his permanent leave of the den.

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff