Reply Prayer Requests
please help me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cass_Dani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:00 am
I just got out of a relationship with this guy and he said he wanted to stay friends with me and talk to me, but he got another girlfriend and won't talk to me. And It's gotten to where I crave attention from anybody I can get it from. I've also been having dreams about a different guy every night for the past week. I'm not sure why and it's kinda scaring me. I'm not sure what to do, so please pray for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:24 pm
Cass_Dani
I just got out of a relationship with this guy and he said he wanted to stay friends with me and talk to me, but he got another girlfriend and won't talk to me. And It's gotten to where I crave attention from anybody I can get it from. I've also been having dreams about a different guy every night for the past week. I'm not sure why and it's kinda scaring me. I'm not sure what to do, so please pray for me.

Will do, gal. Pray for him to still talk with you and I hope you can get a great friend or talk with a great friend you already have to keep your composure. It's tough, but I don't know what it's like. So don't listen to my advice if I try. xp  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff