Submit

is animal abuse wrong?
  YES!
  no
  sorta....
View Results

ai_princesss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:20 pm
stop animal abuse! God's creatures shouldn't suffer! He loves them too. Just like he loves us!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:09 pm
I agree. As Christians, God has called us to be stewards of the earth, meaning we need to take care of it and treat it as another of God's beloved creations. That includes the animals, plants, and other parts of the environment.

Oh, and please pray for my kitty, ya'll. He's been missing two days and I'm really scared for him. crying

Michan Starweaver

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

PGP-Protector

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:16 pm
What do you consider "Animal abuse" ?

Would it be slitting the throat of a bull to let it bleed to death ?
Would it be wring off the head of a bird ?
How about hamstringing Horses ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:59 am
Michan Starfire
I agree. As Christians, God has called us to be stewards of the earth, meaning we need to take care of it and treat it as another of God's beloved creations. That includes the animals, plants, and other parts of the environment.

Oh, and please pray for my kitty, ya'll. He's been missing two days and I'm really scared for him. crying

First off: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW poor kitty!!!!!
Second off: Ditto. exactly what I would say.
Third off: I believe that killing an animal to put it out of it's misery is a good thing because we're still taking care of the animals.  

Sarcastic_Angel

planet ice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:17 pm
6keiko6cutie6
stop animal abuse! God's creatures shouldn't suffer! He loves them too. Just like he loves us!

It depends. For instance, Cows. We eat their meet and use their fur for shoes and coats (leather), and chickens. There's probably just a fourth of what we dont use. But if someone is going to kill an elephant just for their tusks, yes I think that's wrong. In Genesis chapter 9 verse 3 says that "all animals are food for us", but in the next verse it says that "you shall not eat flesh with its life." I think that translates into saying we shouldnt just kill for certain parts of their body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:41 pm
ohh i remember when i saw a vid when some guys put a cat on fire....poor kitty, soo horrible* it really hurts to see that things.  

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

Christophilos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:11 pm
The flesh with the life means the flesh with the blood in it. Blood = life in the Bible.

Some of our actions may be cruel (for instance, killing an animal) but serve a greater purpose (feeding the hungry/ending the animal's suffering). We should always strive to harm animals as little as possible.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games