Reply T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~
Kingdome Hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:29 pm
What Kingdome Hearts game do you like more for any system and what do you want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:09 pm
KH2 of course ^.^

And I'd like to seee.... im not sure. EVERY disney world they have made cause it seems like the games are to short on the story line department.  

Sometimes Flaccid

O.G. Exhibitionist

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:18 pm
I'd like to see Vincent from FFVII, Irvine and Quistis from FFVIII, Fran from FFXII, and any of the Muppets. Yeah, the last one is kind of a stretch, but considering that Disney did make at least one Muppet movie, it could happen. Wouldn't that be the most awesome thing ever? Sure, I grew up with Disney, but I was practicly raised on the Muppets. The inclusion of the Muppets would make so many people happy. Kermit never fails to make me smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

What would I like to see? Vincent Valentine and a story plot that includes what occurs in Pirates 2 and 3. What can I say? I like Davy Jones...especially the ending...which I will not tell incase some have not seen it yet... -.-'''  

The Twilight Schemer

Deidara-un-yeah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:22 pm
Art is a Bang

~Kingdom Hearts II

I'd like to see more Final Fantasy IX characters in it because soo far there has only been Vivi. Zidane or Garnet would make lovely editions to the game or Eiko. I'd like to see some more new worlds like Treasure Planet. I would also like it if they had Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3 in the game that would be pretty wicked.~

Art is a Bang

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:41 am
KH2
i think it would be cool to have sepiroth as an ally in kh3 ninja  

Guardian Arthos

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Guardian Armor
KH2
i think it would be cool to have sepiroth as an ally in kh3 ninja

That would be pure awesomeness. And including Amarant from Final Fantasy IX would be cool too. Including the Fighter or Thief (or both) from the original Final Fantasy would be godly. mrgreen

Also, since Disney did the english dubbing (and publishing) for a bunch of Studio Ghibli films, there might be a chance of seeing one of those worlds. The world of Howl's Moving Castle would be awesome, yes? mrgreen  
T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games