Will You Help Me?
  Yes Ill Be Honnored To.
  Yes But Only A Little
  No Im Sorry
  Im Mean. Now Shut Up And Die Grey!
View Results

Lord Master Zezima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:24 pm
Well It Was Around The End Of August. My Birthday Was A Day Away. My Freinds Started Giving Me My Preastents And We Started Getting The Party Ready. The Next Day I Log On And My Cuz Gives Me My 3 or Dream Avi`s. Later That Day The Party Started And At The End I Got About 100k From My Freinds. So I Log Off To have My Real B-Day Party And When I Try To Log back On About One Hour Later It Wont Let Me. So I Check My E-mails And It Says I Was Banned. My Freinds Told Me I Was On After I Logged Of That Day And Before I Told Them About What Happened On My Mule Account/This One. So I Got Hacked And The Hacker Got Me Banned. Lucky For Me They Didn`t Have Time To Take My Stuff But I Have Been Trying To Ask Gaia To Give Me Back That Account. So Now Im Raising Money To Get My Dream Avi. "Grey The Blind Worrior"

This Is What I Need
265K For The Fallowing Iteams:

4 Mythrill Armour- 79K
1 Katana- 186k

Please Donate Gold Or The Actuale Iteams. Thanks Again.

This Is What "Grey The Blind Worrior" Is Supposed To Look Like.

User Image

Sincerly,
Grey The Blind Worrior smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:39 pm

If you want donations, the main forum of this guild is not the place to ask (main forum rules say no begging for donations) and the quests/charity subforum of the main exchange would be more likely to yield results anyway, but more importantly about the at least claimed hacking you had. If you were indeed hacked (though most of the time nobody was really hacked exactly when they've been "hacked",) I recomend you try to think back of if you know anybody you've told your password to or who could have found it as they may have been responsible for going on your account and getting you banned and also you should try doing a virus scan and changing passwords to your other accounts in case you got something on your computer that has been tracking your passwords and such because if there is something there you haven't gotten rid of yet it could give them the password of your current account too. If your account really was broken into may you be successful in getting your account back, though I don't see why anybody should bother to hijack somebody else's account to use to break TOS rules which can and did get an account banned when you could more easily just make a new account to do so on.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces