yes
  no
View Results

lordstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:30 pm
SaintChaos
lordstar
SaintChaos
Heh, the world is not bad ENOUGH for the return of christ or the rapture mind you. in fact as screwed up as the world is right now, it could be 100x worse. i still see people smiling at each other, generosity, and chivalry STILL exists. and i dont give a hell what people say, we have a DAMN good president, whom by the way IS christian. nope, the anti christ won't be coming probably for a good while.

I think I just died a little on the inside

okay and?

FYI is all  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:31 am
lordstar
SaintChaos
lordstar
SaintChaos
Heh, the world is not bad ENOUGH for the return of christ or the rapture mind you. in fact as screwed up as the world is right now, it could be 100x worse. i still see people smiling at each other, generosity, and chivalry STILL exists. and i dont give a hell what people say, we have a DAMN good president, whom by the way IS christian. nope, the anti christ won't be coming probably for a good while.

okay and?

FYI is all

*shrugs* whatever?  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:35 pm
SaintChaos
lordstar
SaintChaos
lordstar
SaintChaos

okay and?

FYI is all

*shrugs* whatever?

I know right  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:51 am
i dont beleive its happened yet if it would hav all of the believers would b in heaven u know like it says that we shall ascend into heaven or somethin like that i cant remember how it goes exactly thoh but if it aint happened yet youd think it wuz close from how the worlds goin now i mean u cant even read the newspaper without hearin bout murder or kidnappings

if the rapture aint happened i want it to soon  

Duckslayer74

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:40 am
Duckslayer74
i dont beleive its happened yet if it would hav all of the believers would b in heaven u know like it says that we shall ascend into heaven or somethin like that i cant remember how it goes exactly thoh but if it aint happened yet youd think it wuz close from how the worlds goin now i mean u cant even read the newspaper without hearin bout murder or kidnappings

if the rapture aint happened i want it to soon

well unless you were not someone who was believing in the right things
gota have the right answer to get into heaven ya know
what if no one got it right
ah crap...an eternity with you guys (jk)  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff