:[ PRP ]: Aww, He's Adorable!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 pm
(( This is just a way for me to introduce Magnus to Seiana's clan of Pae'il. I didn't feel like reposting this in all the journals. >> << This'll be a few posts long, don't worry.

Each post will be done in the color of the main character used. ))

Even if Aysu preferred the water, she always loved to take walks in nature. The naiad just liked to take in the beauty of all things around her, a true lover of all things in life and in nature. She also liked picking fresh fruits off of trees to eat. Quickly, Aysu had realized which fruits were poisonous and which ones were safe for her to consume. A certain group of grape vines near the Loki Nei river were always safe.

She strolled over to the vines, with the intent of plucking a grape off. However, she instead stubbed her toe on a purple rock that had blended in with the vines. Ouch! She didn't remember that being there before. As she rubbed her toes in mild pain, the teen turned her glance down to see what exactly this rock was. What she found was a little fae, fluttering his wings. Grape juice was dripping out of his mouth, and he was giggling at it.

"Awww!" Aysu suddenly forgot her original intent and squatted down to get a closer look at the famished little boy. "You okay? Where's your mommy, little boy?"

The young boy shrugged, reaching for another grape. "I no have. I fine." Personally, he just wanted some grapes, but Aysu saw the child's eating of the grapes a terrible tragedy. She just couldn't have that!

Aysu scooped the little boy up, who attempted to reach for the grapes as she did. "Well, I'll take you home! Mama always has room for another!" She offered the little boy a large grin. When he pouted, she giggled and reached for her bag. Then, she plucked a few grapes off the vine, stuck them into the bag, and handed the bag to the toddler. He squealed in delight, taking the bag.

With the boy placated, she started towards her house. Seiana would be willing to take the poor fae in, right? He needed a home.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:28 pm
"Mama!"

"Yes, Aysu?" Seiana groaned. What could Aysu possibly want? She was having enough trouble right now keeping Criofan O'Kane from finding his way out of their house again. She didn't exactly need Aysu begging her for something ridiculous--what was the naiad holding?!

The naiad bounced the little boy in her arms. "I found him in the woods, Mama! He was hungry and was eating all of the food on the grape vine! He said he had no mommy, so I brought him home. We have room for another, right?"

The exhausted guardian rubbed her temples. "Aysu, I don't have an infinite amount of room in this hou--"

"Pleeeease?" Aysu pouted. Catching the hint from his new caretaker, the young fae in her arms widened his eyes, stuck out his lip, and sniffled. It was, unfortunately, the most charming puppy dog face Seiana had ever seen. She groaned once again, her signal of defeat.

"Fine! We'll take care of him! Does the thing have a name?"

The toddler crossed his arms defiantly at being called a thing. "I Magnus Vis." He huffed, returning to his bag of grapes. As if suddenly realizing that was leaving a horrid impression, he suddenly looked up and gave the puppy dog face once again.

Seiana's eye twitched. "Oh, you're good." Unfortunately. "Aysu, set him down. I need to talk to you about bringing random Pae'il to the house. As for you, Magnus, stay put."

Magnus was fine with that. He just resumed eating his grapes.

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:39 pm
What was that weird purple thing blocking his escape path out of the house? Criofan wanted to dash out of the door, but the grape-eating thing was plopped right in his way. Well, perhaps there was some way he could possibly get rid of it. It was his only resort, lest Seiana discover him before his escape was through.

The child fae cautiously made his way over to the grape-eating thing, only to discover it was a toddler fae. Hey, someone was trying to take over his shiny territory! Not fair! He was the only fae allowed in these parts. Now he had to mock it until it went away.

Criofan plopped down in front of the little boy, tilting his head in curiosity as he observed him closer. Were those flower marks on his skin? Perfect. "Eww, look, it's a flower!" He poked Magnus's leg, near his foot. The toddler glared, but then resumed eating his grapes. That wasn't the desired result. Hm. "Eww, you're purple," tried Criofan, poking a random patch of Magnus's skin. The young fae glared once again, but turned back to his grapes.

Those grapes seemed to be calming him. Criofan wondered if there was a way to get rid of them, but then got a better idea. Perhaps if he poked him enough, the invader would eventually run out of grapes. "You have a goofy nose." With that, the golden boy began to repeatedly poke Magnus in the nose.

At first, Magnus did not react, busy enjoying the grapes that Aysu had picked for him earlier. However, soon, the grapes dwindled, and the total went from many to absolute zero. When he went to reach for another grape, it was gone. Magnus's glare flared.

The toddler took both of his hands and smashed Criofan's head in-between them. Criofan wailed. Nothing had ever hit him before, yet alone that hard! How dare it hit him! Oh, he would get his revenge now, that invader would see... "MAMA!! THIS BABY'S EVIL!!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:50 pm
Couldn't she ever get some rest? Worn, Seiana trudged out of the hallway and looked down at Criofan and the new toddler, who was just staring at Criofan with an innocent smile. "What?"

"He crushed my head in his hands! That hurt, Mama! He's evil!"

"Did you do something to instigate?"

"No! I'd never do that?"

Seiana shook her head. "Who do you think I'm going to believe? You, or the innocent one right there?" She pointed to Magnus, who had a peaceful smile on his face. Criofan's eye twitched. He attempted to protest, but Texas Pete strolled in, speaking over his little brother.

"Criofan instigated it. He didn't stop poking him, and Magnus eventually reacted." Criofan whirled around and glared daggers at Texas for doing him in, but Texas just shrugged. "Magnus only snapped because he was frustrated by the continuous poking."

Seiana scooped Criofan off the ground. "I'm going to have to scold you too, young man. Come with me." As she toted the furious leprechaun off, the purple fae on the ground cackled in victory. Texas reeled, turning towards the little boy. He closed his mouth and smiled innocently.

"That boy just cackled..."

Magnus crawled over to Texas and curled up to his leg. Then, he looked up to him with innocent, shining eyes. In a babyish voice, he declared, "I love you." Texas sighed. He couldn't argue with that face. He scooped the boy up and gathered him to his chest.

The demon kissed the fae boy's head and began to head towards the backyard door. "Why do I have a feeling you're going to be trouble?" Only little giggles answered him.

Seiana_ZI

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces