Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Muroki is that you? ( Kigao & Muroki )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:54 am
User Image

Home at last <3 Kigao sighed and sat down on the sand to take a look around. This place sure had a lot of sand but the oas was very nice. Kigao had been wandering around for some time and he hadn't seen Muroki for very long now. When Kigao last saw him he was a juvenile and now an adult but Kigao hadn't really noticed how much he had grown latley because his mind was still very childish. Maybe Muroki didn't even know what happend to him?

On his way home he had also met a white and pink girl...right now she felt like a really good friend but he had been feeling something more around that girl latley. Kigao had brought Chau along with him since she didn't have a home, right now Chau was resting after the long walk to these lands.

Kigao flicked his tail and blow of some purple mane from his eyes and looked around...where could Muroki be?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:06 am
Despite his best efforts to meet everyone as they joined the ever growing band - no, no, more like a whole pride now going by numbers- Muroki simply hadn't been able to. Especially as they passed through the 'dead' area where there wasn't any water, since he'd been busy enough making sure no one strayed too far. To get lost in that part of their desert was deadly. And the Dawnwalker intended to loose no one. So when Kiago joined, he must have missed him, or taken him for Badru... since he'd left him in his grief, asking someone to watch over him and trusting they would. Muroki had never seen him as an adult.

Now the main group was at the Oasis and the rest trickling in in families, he had more time. It wasn't long before he wasn't far from him. He stopped to chat to another old aquaintance, and continued his way.

Successful Edit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 am
Watching the area around him he after a while spotted something brown..oh maybe that was Muroki? he sniffed a little in the air and felt it was another lion but who? he decided to come closer he strutted over to the oasis and hoped for the best. And Kigao was lucky there he was <3 just as he rememberd him as well..

He wagged his tail happily and rushed over there to great him still acting like a silly cub meeting up with someone he knew.

" Oh Muroki is that really you? "

He purred happily as he stopped infront of the adult lion with a big smile on his lips. A small earing was hanging from Kigao's left ear and when the metals touched eachother a rather cute sound was comming from it. Mayeb to cute to suit an adult male?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:18 am
Muroki had been about to pass him by - for he'd spotted someone he'd been meaning to talk to about their rank - when Kiago approached him outta nowhere. It was obviously not Badru, that didn't even cross his mind at this close range and because of this males behavour. Way too cublike.

"...Kiago?" Muroki said after studying him a moment, a surprised smile on his face.

Successful Edit

Hime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:12 pm
Kigao waited for a response from the other lion and he smiled once more when he seemed to remember who he was as well. It was nice that he wasn't forgotten but had he really changed that much? Kigao didn't think so.

" Yeah it's me~~ it's great to see you again "

Tough he tought that Muroki did look a little tired he was probably busy with the pride and all. He took another step closer towards the male..

" So are you ok? you look a little tired "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:01 am
"I'm fine, just been making sure everyone got through the dry lands okay."

The king tilted his head and shrugged - it was hard work but no hardship. He'd have worried too much about the others if he hadn't checked. While he hadn't met everyone personally he'd kept tags...though it worried him that he'd been counting two lions as one all this time. From a distance he must have assumed Kiago was Badru everytime. Even as he smiled at the lion he'd last seen as a youngster he was thinking about seeing if one of the birds as rested enough to fly over their route to make sure he hadn't made any other mistakes.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since the last attempt."

Successful Edit

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:23 am
Kigao nodded his head he tought it was really good that Muroki was doing well he was doing really well too specially with finding a cute girlfriend as well. Kigao rolled his shoulders and tried to think what to say to Muroki...what had he been up to?

" Well i came back here not to long ago but i have been doing fine i have been wandering a lot witch was also good since i got to see a lot of things and i even find myself a mate~~ "

He said with a happy face and a big smile..

" I brought her with me since she was just a rouge without a home and she needed my protection...i hope that is ok? "

Muroki was the one that ruled over these lands after all so asking for permission was probably a good thing.

(( such a nice hyena u got ^^ *pets it* heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:54 am
"So long as she learns our rules and causes no trouble, she'll be as welcome as anyone else is." Muroki said, recalling seeing Badru - no, no Kiago - sometimes in the company of a pink and white female. His mate? Good for him! Love was something he wished for for all his people. He'd been alone and lost it before and he knew its worth well.  

Successful Edit

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 am
Kigao nodded he would make sure he tought her all the rules and stuff she had to know and hopefully she wanted to stay here for a long long time. Since that was why he had broguht her here form the beginning since she had no home to come home to.

" Yeah of course~~ so how is your life? everything going ok? "

He hoped that Muroki would be happy as well and things wouldn't be to hard on him since holding a hole pride together seemed hard...atleast to Kigao.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:23 am
"Besides our little vulture problem? Wonderfully."

He smiled broadly, counting the blessings that shone upon him - and the only shadow was bird shaped. Jua certaintly favoured Muroki at the moment or so it seemed. Jua had seemed to favour Muroki last attempt too but this time it felt different. It felt true.

"The Clan lives, I have my friends, my adopted sister Laini and my gorgeous Johari. What else could I wish for?"  

Successful Edit

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:06 am
" Vulture problem? exactly what is the meening of that? "

Kigao wasn't very updated at all since he hadn't noticed anything strange or maybe it had been going on just infront of his nose? He blinked at looked at Muroki maybe he could explain more details to him.

" Ahh well that sounds nice and i guess that is all you need in life "

Yeah what more can you wish for..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:41 am
Muroki stared, his smile decreasing.

"The vultures? The reason we all had to leave when you were younger? The reason Hisani is gone? Unless you just joined the group on our journey without taking to anyone, without being greeted by anyone...did you and your lady just tag along? Because it isn't some holiday reestablising our Clan. We're at war. That's why they've yelled insults, killed cubs and why we have people on guard at all times."  

Successful Edit

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:48 am
Oh was it that serious? Kigao had no idea at all and he felt a little stupid for not notecing either since he was suppose to be a part of this pride. His licked his lips a little..

" Well that sounds pretty bad..i am sorry if i haven't noticed but it wasn't that long ago that me and my mate just got back here but if there is anything i can do to help then please tell me "

He said with a weak smile and hoped he could be of some use.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:58 pm
To be honest, he was stupid, in Muroki's opinion. Even the young cubs grasped the fact that the birds were dangerous and it was mind boggling no one noted their presence on the way here or when they arrived, since most of the group was close knit. And it was a subject on everyones minds and lips. How he could not know...

"Just attend any of our meetings since you cant have already and just generally hep out with the hunting and things - that'd be greatly appreciated. But Kiago, you should talk to your mate. This is a warzone and you should be sure you wish to stay." He glanced away, thankful to note someone was gesturing they needed to talk to him. He turned a smile at Kiago, even though the other male was offically a worry to him.

"Excuse me, Kiago. I'll probably see you around. Nice to chat..." Exit, stage right.

END  

Successful Edit

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces