Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Jazz is on a date?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:36 am
Jazz had gotten her house clean. It wasn't easy, but with the help of her power and her son Rain, it looked like new again. She made sure it looked and smelled nice. Her house was going to make an impression and she hoped the right one.

Jazz had also gotten a nice lunch from Hula Bob for the date. In case they got hungry. She wanted to be prepared. Most of the time she only had left overs. While they were still good it wasn't the same.

Jazz sat down as she waited for the knock. Rain had gone out. It was nice of him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:57 pm
All in all, it was a good thing that Rain had gone out or the young boy would have been very easily distracted by a man with such beautiful and unusual markings. He stared in confusion at the tiki hut, glancing back at the beach. He didn't like sand very much because it never came off. With the half-attentive permission of his mother, he was wearing a gold necklace with a little green amulet dangling down to his collarbone. In his hand was a bunch of purple flowers because he figured that Jazz liked the color. He had even tied them together with a purple ribbon. The hard part now was going over. Stiffly, he walked up and stopped in front of the door. She would be home, right? What if someone else answered the door?

Suddenly, he wasn't too sure as to whether or not he wanted to go through with this. No, he had made a promise. He had to keep it. After negotiating with himself, he quietly tapped on the door.

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:32 am
Jazz smiled as she heard the knock. She walked over to the door and opened it. "Aloha! I'm Jazz and welcome to my hut." She put a hand on her head and shook her head. She was too used of being the bar now she greeted everyone in that way. At least she didn't say she'd be his waitress today.

Jazz saw the flowers and nodded. She had a thing against getting flowers, but he was trying to be nice and couldn't know about her bad experience. "Thanks so much and please come on in."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:32 pm
He couldn't tell if she had liked the flowers. She didn't really smile or say much. And she was tall. Even taller than the adult pae. She looked really different. This wasn't what he had been expecting at all.

Reluctantly, he walked into her home. "Thanks for inviting me over...." he said quietly, still clutching the bunch of flowers. He should have gotten her a necklace or something nice like that. "Purple seems like your favorite color, so I got you these. I can keep them if you want something else." Not all girls liked flowers. He should have remembered that. But he thought that older women like flowers. Didn't they? Even after living with women all his life, he still didn't know as much about them as he wished that he did.

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:36 am
"You are very welcome and I'm glad you came." Jazz nodded as she went into the kitchen and pulled out a vase for the flowers. She filled it with water then walked back over to him. "They are very nice. Thank you." She then took the flowers from him and put then in the vase. Jazz then floated, with her power, the flowers to sit on a coffee table. "I think they look nice there." She told him with a smile.

"So, being that this is a first date really for me too, what do you want to do first? Learn to sing, take a tour of my house or eat? I got some food from Hula Bob's. I hope that's okay." Jazz knew not all had heard of her demon friend and some didn't like his food. It was all she ate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 pm
"I think that we should do whatever you want to do." She was much older, so she'd know how this whole date thing was supposed to go. "Eating sounds fine if that's what you want." He didn't know anything about the people Jazz knew, but he only hoped that they were really nice.

(Sorry I haven't written much >.<;;; )  

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:18 pm
Jazz put her hand on her head to think about it. Then her tummy let then know. Jazz blushed and giggled. "I guess eating it is then!" She went into the kitchen and brought back two plates. Each filled with a hamburger and fries. Behind her floated to cups filled with coconut freezer. She sat one set in front of him and she sat down with the rest.

((That's okay!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:06 pm
It was intriguing to watch how she moved everything without actually touching it. He had been told that he would get his own powers. So far, however, nothing had happened since he got that really bitter potion as a child. Maybe it'd happened at some point....

"Thank you very much," he said, taking his seat. She was so pretty. He hoped that she thought him half as pretty. And she was tall. He just couldn't get over how tall she was. "Um...wow." He never ate that much, and he certainly not this kind of food. It looked good, but it was very different. Most of the time, he ate vegetables and dairy things with a little red meat or fish on the side. His parents weren't vegetarians; rather, they felt that cooking vegetables was just easier. He had to agree. "Thank you." Cautiously, he picked up a fry and nibbled it. This was salty, but it tasted really good. Good thing he liked potatoes. "Mmm!"

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:25 am
"You are very welcome. It's sorta my job to get food anyway. It can be fun let me tell you. Other times it can be a bother..." Jazz let that trail. She had known that's why she lost Thom, or at least guessed it. Still, she wasn't going to change for someone just like the someone wasn't going to change for her.

Jazz took a bite of her food. It was really good. She ate it all the time, but it was nice eating with someone new. This was kinda fun and scary for her. "So, what do you like to do?" She asked him after she swallowed her food.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:14 am
He quietly rattled off a few things such as swimming and flower arrangement. The latter wasn't exactly something most young men liked. He also mentioned how much he liked clothes and dressing up. That neither was something that most male pae teens seemed interested in.

"But I really like learning new things too," he said. "My parents, my moms actually, they encourage me to learn lots of different things. They'd let me explore when I was little." After a few moments, he asked, "What's it like having a lot of children?"

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:48 am
"That all sounds nice to me. I didn't get clothes until elderhood. Didn't see the point other then jewelry. I do like that." Excpet for rings of course. That she wasn't so into anymore.

"I have only two sons. But I guess if you count in the grand and now great grand kids there are alot of them. It's nice. They are always around at some point. Though, it's not the same as love..." She said with a small sigh wondering if she even knew what it was anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:24 am
Love? She looked really lonely. What should he do? What should he say? He hadn't the slightest idea what that kind of love felt like. He knew that he loved his parents, but that was different. He wasn't even ready for that kind of thing. He still needed to figure out more about himself.

But he couldn't tell her that. She'd probably be really sad, and it would just make him seem immature. "...Sorry to hear that." It was the best thing he could think of.

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:41 pm
Jazz relized she had ruined the mood and caused the teen on a first date to think things he shouldn't. She coughed and blushed a little. "Oh, don't worry. I'm a tough chick." She then ate more of her food trying to forget about it.

"Want to sing after this. I'm sure you will be good at it." Jazz changed the subject.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:20 pm
(Thought that I might as well reply to this.)

"I hope so," he said, trailing off. A somewhat uncomfortable silence set in as he groped around for more things to think of. He didn't like to see people who were sad. The best thing to do was something that cheered her up. While he didn't realize, his need to please others could quickly become his fatal flaw. Always wanting to meet expectations, always wanting to impress people.... Looking up from his food, he finally found something to say. "You're a very pretty woman." It sounded abrupt, but it was the truth. He hoped that she'd like the comment. "...I mean it. You really are."  

Persephone13

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:39 am
((If you want to end it I understand.))

Jazz nodded. "No, I'm sure you'll be good." Jazz knew that some couldn't sing, but she always hoped for the best. Maybe because she loved it so she figured others would to. People were like that some times.

Jazz smiled and blushed. "Oh, well thank you. I haven't been told that in a long while. YOu are very handsome." She told him with a wink. Jazz then put her food away as she was done.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games