Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 am
Tukutu gulped. Well, I think that went better then it could of, he thought. Though it might of been better if he was mad. Then he'd never come looking for me again. So much for peace and quiet coming back to the pack. Ugh.

"Err, yeah. Sure. Why're ya so 'appy tho?" Tukutu gave a little snap at his son, hoping that he would at least calm down a bit and stop running around him like something with no head. Or something.

Ugh. Tuk needed something to eat now, something to clear his head. Ripping the flesh off something miiight just make him feel better, too. He kicked at the pile of bones that was near him and pulled himself back up on all four paws, ready to go find something to eat. Somehow, while obviously on babysitting duties. Ugh.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Mabozi's whole body swayed as he wagged his scraggly tail. His enthrallement portrayed by his eager body language. Tukutu obviously didn't share the utter joy his son did, but Mabozi wasn't about to let that phase him. In fact, he didn't even notice Tuk's lack of enthusiasm.

"'Appy coz I 'ave a Da' now! I love my MaMa, an' now I love my Da'!"

Logical enough, at least for a youngster. He figured he had quite a reason to be happy. Of course, unless Tukutu was lying to him. However, the physical signs did not lie; the two were obviously related. There was not much calming down in Mabozi's instant future. So much for going to bed at sunset. No, now he'd be awake. Thinking, and laughing, and just being happy with the situation. And of course, he'd spend it with his Dad.

Dagi

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:36 pm
Tukutu groaned. Great, well. Now he was hungry, and if he hung around here all day, be might start to chew on his son if he didn't get anything for that mouth of his.

"C'mon, les' go get somethin' ta eat, 'Bozi." He swished his little tail behind him as if to coax the pup along as he headed towards the main camp of the pack. Maybe someone left something hanging around for him to snatch off of. Or if there was one of the more timid ones around, he could con them into finding something for him. That would work.

"Ah'm starvin'."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:55 pm
Mabozi hopped up enthusiastically, nodding furiously at the suggestion. He wondered if his dad was a good hunter. Mabozi sure wasn't. Sure he could catch little rodents, or things that were already on their death-bed. But a fit, young prey beast? Forget about it. Mabozi had no such skill and coordination.

"Mmmm, yum!"

With a skip, Mabozi pranced after Tukutu. After his father. Mabozi was positively beaming. He couldn't wait to spend time with Tukutu, tag along aimlessly as he had been doing with Mafa the past year or so. He'd tell Mafa all about it too. He was positive that she'd be just excited as he was. With a happy cackle, Mabozi took off after Tuk into the heart of the graveyard, extremely pleased with this whole series of events.

Dagi

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces