Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Among the Starlit Waters [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:27 am
"Don't mind if I do..." He spoke softly, picking up the heart shaped one. He bit off a fraction off of one of the top curves, thought fully chewing and swallowing. "If you like these, you should see my aunt malloren. I've...admittedly never met her before, but often I've heard that she's a fantastic cook. One nasty tempter however."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:48 am
Aysu shook her head. "Why would she have such a nasty temper with such great talent? People should be happy with what they have instead of snapping out at everyone. It mars the beauty of life to do that." The naiad bit off another piece of her chocolate. Perhaps she was a very optimistic person in general, but she could not understand why someone would hold such a temper. It made no sense when there was so much to enjoy all around. "If I ever meet her, I'll try to make her look at the brighter side of things."  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:18 pm
He shrugged helplessly, taking another bite of the heart. "Like I said...I've never met her before. Appearently she's always been like this. She has a twin brother that supposedly is as meek as milk." He grinned, Aysu of course not getting the reference to their cat DNA.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:49 pm
"Opposites, I see? Well, the one shouldn't be angry and the other shouldn't be meek. There is no reason to have such attitudes in such a world. It is much better to be strong and life-loving." Anyone who thought otherwise was delusional, but she would still respect their opinion. Of course, Aysu would continue to change their opinion on the world to a much more positive one.  

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:25 am
"Sometimes...you can't change who you are. To do so, would be lying to who you are." He slowly ate the last bit of chocolate, shaking his head. "Which is better? To be yourself, or to change to appear strong and life loving?"

OOC: XD and all at once...I suddenly hate Aysu. Sorry girl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:44 pm
(( That's alright with me; this is just the way she is. xD Just keep in mind that the only reason why she went on the date with Shageki is because she didn't want to see him nervous, so even her motivations for going on a date with him run in a similar vein. ))

"Naturally, it's better to change yourself for the better." Aysu shrugged. 'Twas the most logical answer. Why would someone want to be pessimistic and angry all their lives when there was so much to enjoy? Though the change to themselves took effort, they could still be themselves and just not be so negative. If they were negative, they would miss out on more than they realized. She plucked out another chocolate. "Not that I'm for sameness, of course. Negativity, anger, meekness, and pessimism just are not helpful for anyone in their life."

Seiana_ZI

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:52 pm
OOC: XD yeah, to me, this just seems like a pity date. Looks like shage'll still be on the market.

BIC: He stared at her, shocked, and a touch appalled. His mind was torn in two. His teachings said to be sympathetic, agree with the female. While his mind told him to get the heck out of there. He couldn't pick, couldn't decide, didn't even know what to say. So the male shook his head and stood, popping in the rest of his chocolate heart before diving into the river.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:59 pm
(( Heh, you're right. It is. xD ))

What was he doing? The naiad watched in curiosity as the demonic decided that it was time to dive into the river. It was random, but she hardly minded. At least he enjoyed the water. Aysu swung her feet in the water, still giggling. "You enjoying it down there?" She was pretty sure that he would not be able to hear her, but she still thought it was polite to ask. The naiad popped another chocolate into her mouth.

Seiana_ZI

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas