Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Where i found peace through the storm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Dog Poo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:09 am
So i had the feeling Thati needed to again Put somthing up here to encourage those from Struggles from hurting pasts..
Note i am Not a stable peaice in Life. So do not put me at the focus all the things i have been Brought through Happened through Christ JEsus My Lord. and God!

so Hey i was born when my mom was 17 i thought families was just mom and kid because my dad left when i was 3 months old. Growing up i felt rejection from that who would want me! as i grew older, I had a step dad when i was 4 who abused my mom and we moved around from one place to another across canada. 5 that step dad tried to seriously hurt my mom younger brother (who was really sick kid) and me. I could not talk at all! so once this happend i grew up around my grandparents or other family members with my mom. but we moved across canada where we knew no one i felt alone because my Mom was ALways in the hospital with my sick brother and i got picked on in school because i could not talk. This continued to once my 4 front teeth got taken out i had REALLY HUGE Glasses. and i came home from school cut up and bruised. I started to fear everything around me. There was no HOPE in my mind this was the thought at a young age. as time grew on got another step dad who for the next 10 years abused me mentally physically as well as in other ways. In time i did not talk to any one or wanted to be around people moved more and more comming back to my grandma's house in Grade 6. somthing was diffrent there PEOPLE ACCEPTED ME FOR WHAT I DID!. I could do anything. and everything, an not get in trouble for this eventually I grew more and got introduced to DRUGS alchol as well as the art of hurting my self. I WAS EMPTY! there was nothing at all to me that could fill in the void, One day a teacher looked at me and was "you know you are of purpose and Value. " my thought was YA RIGHT just drop it but he kept on saying it one day im like ok Where is this purpose and value. he told me about Jesus Christ, The son of God who died for all the sins in my life those things i did wrong my whole was my own choices of holding pain and suffering against my self. and pushing poeple away that there was a choice. God does not hate any one it is your choice to believe that!

So now for living for God and giving it all to God. All those hard times all those problems that are too big for you to hold.
Give it to God Accept what he has done in your life. an for you. He will never turn you awway!

i met my dad when i was 19 and forgave him.

nothing will happen Over night IT is a on going growing Process  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:50 pm
WoW !! thats an amazing story. God was watching for you teh whole time, eventually guiding you to HIm. i really hope everyone reads this and understands that we all go through hard times, we just have to keep trusting in GoD and He will help us through it.

GOD BLESS !!! xD  

sunshinehearttrob

White Dog Poo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:55 pm
AMEN!
ya that is why i haad the feeling to post that as well as the Suffering to persverance one

I just hope poeple do read it  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff