Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
An Awkward Affair [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:39 pm
She didn't want to say goodbye to him...today for her, had been so much fun. Who would think though, that her first boyfriend, would be her first friend? She lightly blushed at the thought and quickly nodded. "of course! Probably faster." Adora couldn't help but wink at that as he picked up the basket. She started down the path again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:50 pm

"Yeah you're right, it is faster."Azure laughed. The way he flew, itd probably take all night to get to the bottom of the hill. He took a deep breath in relief, happy to have a break from flying. Sure he would practice but he had enough for that day. Azure followed Adora down the moonlit path. "Hey Adora... I had a really good time tonight." Azure smiled, he had been so worried earlier about things being off between him and Adora because of the situation they had been put in. They were at first, but everything turned out okay.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:09 pm
"I'm ALWAYS right!" She spoke jokingly, laughing herself. The female flashed her grin over a shoulder at him, softening slightly as her eyes fell on him. "Same here Azure...same here." Adora dropped back slightly to take hold of his free hand, blushing faintly. "Lets do it again sometime, neh? If not a picnic, maybe just go out and swim or something."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm

Azure smiled, it was true she had been right all the time. He couldn't remember a time when she was wrong, but he wasn't going to admit that to her. Azure had at least some pride. Azure laced his fingers between Adora's. He glanced to his side at her and laughed. "Of course we will Adora. You don't have a night like we had and not do it again." Azure smiled and shook his head.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:56 pm
She gently squeezed his hand, her smile becoming almost shy. "Yay...I can't wait!" She giggled. Another day like this. She really couldn't wait! "I hope that tray's alright though. Been gone for a good bit..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:08 pm

Azure's smile slowly faded at the mention of Trager. He hadn't really given to much thought about her, he had been so caught up in Adora that he had forgotten about a lot of things. "Oh right. I'll apologize to her when I get back. I'm sure she'll be mad at me." He had hoped since she was a child that she'd be able to be fine with these things now, but he knew that she wouldn't be okay with it. "Maybe if she likes you she'll take it better." Azure laughed.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Her smile grew into a grin, a soft chuckle coming from her. "Well then, next time you'll just have to bring her along so I can meet her!" Good thing she loved kids, couldn't wait to have some of her own. A sweet little baby... 4laugh With of course, the male she loved. That last one was the hardest step.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:54 pm

Azure smiled, "Maybe I'll bring her along, if she ever forgives me." Azure said as he countinued down the mountain path. Azure didn't think Trager would enjoy hanging out with Adora and himself on another date. Azure remembered how Adora seemed to like Dyas, he wondered if she would have the same gentleness towards Adora. He was slightly worried about how things would be between him and Dyas. Things had already been confusing enough, now add this. There wasn't much path left before they reached the bottom of the mountain.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:09 pm
Tray...Adora looked out infront of them, the ending coming all too soon. "I'm sure she will. No one can stay mad at you Azure." She giggled and glanced at him, the smile quickly dying. Why...oh why did she still have that nagging feeling that maybe...just maybe...he had feelings for her mute cousin? But that was preposterous. He had said himself that he didn't. They were just friends. And azure had kissed her, that had to mean something, right? Her feet touched the grassy flat lands as she stepped off the path.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Azure laughed. "Ha! That's funny. I'm sure there are a ton of pae who would easily stay mad at me." Azure could probably list a few. He could see the smile fade away from Adora's face and his faded away. He took her other hand when she walked off onto the grass. "Don't be sad Adora." Azure whispered. "I'm not going away forever. We have to go to sleep eventually." Azure whispered.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:29 pm
"Nah, you're too sweet for that." She stopped as he took her other hand, looking up at the male as she blushed. The edges to her blurred slightly. "I-Its not that..." She started slowly, eyes flicking down. The female immediatly forced them back up, along with an easily faked smile. "I'm happy! See? Happy as can be!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:36 pm

Azure eyed Adora suspiciously, "well... you were upset just a few moments ago." Azure told her as he rocked both their hands side to side in a rhythm. "what is it that you're upset about then?" he asked curiously. His heart fluttered nervously, unsure of how to say goodnight to Adora. These sort of things were always so complicated to do. He didn't want to seem to physical by kissing Adora again on their first date, but he didn't want her to be upset because she didn't get a kiss goodnight.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:43 pm
"I'm fine, really!" Of course he and dyas were just friends. She wasn't doing anything wrong...and her cousin was no different then her. The female took a step back, pulling her hands from Azures. Slowly she kissed two of her fingers and pressed them to his lips. "see you later." Adora whispered before turning and running back towards headquarters, soft red hair flowing behind her as she left the male, basket and all  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:51 pm

"If you say so." Azure lightly smiled at her. He was practically speachless of what to say now, but Adora quickly fixed that. "Good night Adora." Azure replied after her as she ran off to the headquarters. He had forgotten that she lived there also. It was silly he hadn't walked her back to her room, but then there was that small chance that he'd end up meeting Tristen again. Azure waited a little bit and then returned to the headquarters and his room.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers