Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP]The Reception of Jet and Wednesday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:48 pm
((Okay, I don't like non-endings, so this is my attempt to have an ending. Sorry... Also, Dream could we do a Honeymoon rp? It doens't have to be...you know, but like a vaca or something fun?))

Jazz bowed as the song was over. "Let's hear it for the new married couple. Yay for Jet and Wednesday!" Jazz called and began to clap for them. This was a nice night and she was glad to be a part of it. Jazz would help Hula Bob clean up.

Jet chuckled. Upon hearing his mother he bowed and then bowed to his new wife. "Now, off to be alone." He told her as he took her hand.

Hula Bob shot off more fireworks as the couple began to head off. He would be left to do the cleaning, but he didn't mind. It was a part of his job. It was okay too as he loved them.

Rain nodded to Yukio. He then stood up and clapped for his brother. "Yay! Happy Day!" He called and then thought he sounded pretty dumb. Oh well. He went to help Hula Bob and his mom.

Zoe stopped dancing and looked at him. Did he really just ask her? "Oh, well...I guess that would be okay. Even though I don't know you very well." She nodded as that's what dates were for anyway. She then clapped for her parents happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:29 am
[ ok ^^ ]  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:24 am
((Okay, sure. You want me to start? Where should we set it? House of Healing or somewhere?))  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff