Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Accepted God

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Falla

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:16 pm
Today September 23rd 2007 I accepted God into my life. My youth group at church went to a youth revival at another church and I felt something urging me to go to the alter and pray and when I did all my emotions and pleas for God came out and he is now in my life. Before today my life has been all right. I mean i didnt feel much anything and I knew God was real but I never served him or spread the word about him. At the alter though I felt God move into me and give me his love and I feel amazing. I strongly encourage anyone who hasnt accepted God fully in their life to do it now. You will feel the love he brings into your life right away and its awesome. If anyone would like me to pray for them so they will do this then please post and anyone who wants to know more I am happy to tell. But remember Jesus loves you and he always will no matter what. He is always there to listen and he forgives you of anything you do heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:00 pm
BandNerdsRHot
Today September 23rd 2007 I accepted God into my life. My youth group at church went to a youth revival at another church and I felt something urging me to go to the alter and pray and when I did all my emotions and pleas for God came out and he is now in my life. Before today my life has been all right. I mean i didnt feel much anything and I knew God was real but I never served him or spread the word about him. At the alter though I felt God move into me and give me his love and I feel amazing. I strongly encourage anyone who hasnt accepted God fully in their life to do it now. You will feel the love he brings into your life right away and its awesome. If anyone would like me to pray for them so they will do this then please post and anyone who wants to know more I am happy to tell. But remember Jesus loves you and he always will no matter what. He is always there to listen and he forgives you of anything you do heart

welcome to the family!!  

trinity343

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:10 pm
when i think back to my church going days all i see is a fat octopus singing to some shrimp

lil mermaid...classic  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:56 pm
BandNerdsRHot

I'm so happy for you!!! mrgreen Really, being in the Body of Christ is something special. I pray that you stay with God for the rest of your life, especially in these days of doubt. The walk with Jesus isn't an easy one, but the choice you've made is a life-changing one, I assure you. May God bless you, sister. 3nodding

Mjolnir The Hammer

theothermary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:27 pm
Congrats! When I fully accepted Jesus, it was the happiest day of my life! I love him, more than anything else and its great to know that he loves me in return, just as much, more even! Every now and again I have doubts and fears but then I just do it again for another great big dose of the holy spirit! Just like Trinity said: Welcome to the family!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:24 pm
I second that....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! See you in heaven and we'll catch up!

Hey, I just wanted to encourage you real quick to make sure you get plugged into a good group of other believers cuz as was mentioned earlier, this whole Christian thing isn't exactly easy! It gets real tough and some days you're just not feeling it at all. Its just like any relationship...it begins all crushy and emotional and then there are also times when it can seem so dull and regular. Just remember this love is so much more than a feeling, it is a choice and in these passionate times, enjoy! In the not so passionate times, look back to your beginning, look to other new believers and remember! Look to older more mature Christians to help you grow, and if I could give you any one bit of advice it would be this: be sure to BE STILL AND KNOW HE IS GOD. One of the hardest things to learn is to not go running around in such a frenzy that you forget to be still in God's presence and listen to his personal calling in your life. Never forget to let God do the work. In our world it is easy to see everythig "going to hell in a hand basket" and freaking out that things won't turn out for the best that we go charging on ahead on our own steam and then we become discouraged because we don't see things changing. God is in control of all things and he moves at a very steady and yet very slow pace from our perspectives...learn to walk WITH him, not run ahead of him! So anyways...

Cheers! cheese_whine Here's to a long and happy life with God in a very real, growing and personal way!  

Dcaff

de Falla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Thanks for all the support guys! I appreciate it so much. It really is true that no matter where ya are Christians are always there to give ya a piece of advice and make ya feel good.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:40 pm
I'm so glad I've contributed to giving you advice. PM me whenever you're stuck in a proverbial 'rut'. wink

God be with you. mrgreen

Mjolnir The Hammer

de Falla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:47 pm
Thanks you soo much. Its good to know I got someone to turn to. I appreciate it tons.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:00 am
Welcome to the family my sister!

Mind telling us a little on who you are?

Let me introduce myself, I am Nick, I am 14 years old, I am a writer, and I work for changes in our every day life. Primarily in schools.

I hope we can chat sometime, it would be nice.

God bless you and Good Day  

dirtdevilgrunt13

de Falla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:00 pm
Thanks Glad to join!

Ok Well my name is Kali, I am 14 years old. I am a musician (I play clarinet and oboe) I am also an athlete. I play basketball and I use to play soccer and cheerlead.

And id love to chat with anyone whenever Im on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:36 am
Dcaff
I second that....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! See you in heaven and we'll catch up!

Hey, I just wanted to encourage you real quick to make sure you get plugged into a good group of other believers cuz as was mentioned earlier, this whole Christian thing isn't exactly easy! It gets real tough and some days you're just not feeling it at all. Its just like any relationship...it begins all crushy and emotional and then there are also times when it can seem so dull and regular. Just remember this love is so much more than a feeling, it is a choice and in these passionate times, enjoy! In the not so passionate times, look back to your beginning, look to other new believers and remember! Look to older more mature Christians to help you grow, and if I could give you any one bit of advice it would be this: be sure to BE STILL AND KNOW HE IS GOD. One of the hardest things to learn is to not go running around in such a frenzy that you forget to be still in God's presence and listen to his personal calling in your life. Never forget to let God do the work. In our world it is easy to see everythig "going to hell in a hand basket" and freaking out that things won't turn out for the best that we go charging on ahead on our own steam and then we become discouraged because we don't see things changing. God is in control of all things and he moves at a very steady and yet very slow pace from our perspectives...learn to walk WITH him, not run ahead of him! So anyways...

Cheers! cheese_whine Here's to a long and happy life with God in a very real, growing and personal way!

thats not what the cheese is for.....  

lordstar

TyrsKat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Congrats, lil sis! If I never meet you here, at least I know that I will meet you at Home.

If you ever need an older perspective on something, give me a PM. Name's Kat, 31, mom of 1, believer of a different sort!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:04 pm
congratulations and HALLEIGHLUIA! The angels are having an awesome party up in heaven right now.  

dragongirl42391

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff