Reply Prayer Requests
self confidence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceangile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:45 pm
it's taken a week for this to settle in, i was made co-captain along with another teamate for our tennis team. I don't have alot of confidence in myself about being a co-captain, and i have a tendency to be stressed easily with the pressure from just school work alone. i'm struggling to keep my grades up already and i can't focus on anything without being distracted. if anyone could, could you pray that i have enough self confidence in myself and for the rest of my team? it would mean alot  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:41 am
I'll pray. I know from experience that a lack of confidence can make a self-fulfilling prophecy happen. Try to value yourself simply because you breath. We all have our downfalls, whether it be school grades, being irresponsible, having low self-esteem, being stressed out, lack of real friends(especially), quitting often, having no direction in life, or whatever. But we all have one aspect that can endure through it all, we're alive. As long as we live, we still having meaning to someone, even if you can't see or talk to them directly( like me or God biggrin ). Keep going through, I know you can!  

Kralegna

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:07 pm
iceangile
it's taken a week for this to settle in, i was made co-captain along with another teamate for our tennis team. I don't have alot of confidence in myself about being a co-captain, and i have a tendency to be stressed easily with the pressure from just school work alone. i'm struggling to keep my grades up already and i can't focus on anything without being distracted. if anyone could, could you pray that i have enough self confidence in myself and for the rest of my team? it would mean alot

Try to

Model the way (try your hardest and don't hold back)

Inspire a shared vision (not hard...you want to have fun and win right?)

Challenge the status quo (work to improve the system and try new approaches at working out problems)

Enable others to act (try to maximize your team mates and their abilities by working with their strengths...really focus on their strengths and not their weakness...improve is fine but let strengths be the clear focus)

and one of the most important

Encourage the heart (cheer on your team mates, let them know you see how hard they work and how well they do and give credit to their deeds)  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games