Does wishlist builds wealth???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivan Rossovich_BrAtZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:27 am
What of this question?????
Does wishlist makes us hurry up and gain double gold each day????
Please an opinion!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 pm
No.  

Kushkage

Ivan Rossovich_BrAtZ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 am
Uhhhh....i do not completely agree with you friend but who knows..... sweatdrop mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:30 pm
i guess if you make a wishlist or a dream avi then it's easier for you not to spend gold on other things  

x BurgerQueen x

Greedy Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Gruelgrimm

Distinct Elder

7,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 am
Lately I have changed gears and have begun investing. I have been watching the envelopes that seem to be holding profit potential and buying them at the lowest price, on the Marketplace.

And along the way, I have been catching a deal or two that might help my wardrobe situation. I tend to go to a lot of costumed-theme parties, so picking up some unusual items at a low price (uncommon joke ones, items that look like that they could be a good investment for selling later) and wearing them for a while has been grand.

But I guess if I really wanted to save, I would pick an item worth going for, and stick with it. Well, I did it for my Gwee, but then -- at the end -- a good friend also volunteered to help donate a substantial amount of gold so I was able to get my Gwee so much quicker. ^-^

Setting goals -- either loosely or with something specific in mind -- really does make a difference, I think.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:41 pm
Gruelgrimm
Lately I have changed gears and have begun investing. I have been watching the envelopes that seem to be holding profit potential and buying them at the lowest price, on the Marketplace.

And along the way, I have been catching a deal or two that might help my wardrobe situation. I tend to go to a lot of costumed-theme parties, so picking up some unusual items at a low price (uncommon joke ones, items that look like that they could be a good investment for selling later) and wearing them for a while has been grand.

But I guess if I really wanted to save, I would pick an item worth going for, and stick with it. Well, I did it for my Gwee, but then -- at the end -- a good friend also volunteered to help donate a substantial amount of gold so I was able to get my Gwee so much quicker. ^-^

Setting goals -- either loosely or with something specific in mind -- really does make a difference, I think.
Alll u hav said my fwend i agree with but except for the GWEE part *laughs slightly*  

ll Unholy Sinner ll

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 pm
doesnt work for me im super active and if i see something i like i buy it  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff