Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:36 am
User Image
I`m like a spider, you are my fly.

"Ah." Taranieth said with a smile. "Now, thankfully, changelings don't take nearly as much magic as the other things in the same style because it's such an often-used magic- and such a classical form- that there are... shortcuts. "

He pulled a hair from his own head, and then took out of his pocket a stray hair he must have grabbed from Emma the last time they'd been together. He put them both on the log. A few whispered words later and the log curled, growing arms and legs and eyes, and turned to Patrick.

"Pattick?" asked the changeling, looking rather eerily like Emma now.

Taranieth sighed. "It's better than an average changeling because I know the girl. Basically it mirrors everything the real Emma did. Unlike the real Emma, though, it isn't thinking. It's just spelled to say certain things to certain cues. Usually this spell is done on smaller children, so you don't need them to speak at all, just cry. But it's the same thing. Changelings are admittedly not the kindest of magics, Patrick, but I think I am justified in using one. Just this once."

I`ll trap you in a web of delicate white lies.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick stared at the changeling, before automatically leaning down to pick her up. As he lifted her, he bit his lip. "We can't let Emma meet the changeling..." he murmured, before turning to face Taranieth. "Why is this magic 'cruel', Taran?"

...I have several reservations. I refuse to use toys that will make you think of another person: only room for two in our bed at such times. You and Me.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 am
User Image

Taranieth smiled wryly and took the... thing... out of Patrick's arms, unwilling to have him touch it for a myriad of reasons. "Well, think of what you just said. We cannot allow it to meet Emma. This kind of magic... it's twisted, more black magic than true illusion. It is creating a half-life. A doomed one. A creature that is just close enough to truly living that it can wither away and die. No magic can raise the dead... and no magic can truly create life. This... creature is soulless. It is like a rock, it doesn't feel at all. But it is so close, so very close... " he sighed, looking resigned. "Well, for one thing, quite apart from the magical ethics, there is the very simple fact that this thing... it will die, at least to your mother's eyes. But it was this or accepting the death of a real, living girl, full of soul, brimming with it. The choice was easy enough."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

As he listened, Patrick's eyes remained fixed on the changeling. His instinct was to take it back from Taranieth, to hold it like he would Emma, because that was what it looked like. But the fact that it's eyes were 'dead' made him keep his hands at his sides. He nodded to accept Taranieth's judgement, even as he felt guilt at having to ask such a thing of the man he loved.
"Doing this magic... it won't hurt you, will it?" It was too late, but because he was worried he had to ask, had to know what damage he'd done. "If it does, please tell me what I need to do to help you Taran."

...I have several reservations. I refuse to use toys that will make you think of another person: only room for two in our bed at such times. You and Me.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

Taranieth chuckled. "This is an old trick. So there are shortcuts." he said. "Namely, it takes its own energy... from love shown to it. So don't get affectionate or you'll get a bit... worn out. Don't worry, it doesn't take much. Your mother will probably think she's got a mild cold. Hardly problematic."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

"Alright. So that's why I shouldn't hold it. When are we taking Emma? It'll look strange if I'm not affectionate to my sister because no-one else will know that this is a changeling." He shook his head, smiling. "We're leaving tonight, aren't we? I forgot in all the 'excitement' of the day."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

"Fake affection is fine, just... try not to get attached." Taranieth said. "And yes. I... I'm really sorry I wasn't more careful about the magic effects. I didn't think it would affect her, and now... we're in this mess, having to pull someone else from their home."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:33 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick didn't hesitate: he wrapped Taranieth into a tight hug, moving the changeling out of the way. "How were you to know? Besides, I asked for your help and Emma loved meeting you and Keegan - do you think she would ever have forgiven me for knowing a dragon and not introducing them to her?"
He paused, realising he might have jumped into a hole. "I mean, I know she'd never have known if I hadn't told her and brought her to meet you. But I would have felt guilty, knowing how much you all would have loved meeting each other. So I'm as much to blame. But we're going to make sure she's the happiest little sister ever, aren't we?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

"I am the fae here, Patrick. You could not have known the danger and I should have remembered it." Taranieth said with a little smile, kissing his forehead.

"Emma will be a big sister soon, too. Well, that and an auntie, I suppose." he pointed out, smiling happily, relieved that Patrick didn't blame him. "But yes, we will make her a very happy little girl."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick stepped to the side, one arm still around Taranieth. "I hope she'll enjoy being a big sister - but since we'll be a larger family than you planned on, we should all get enough attention." Patrick winked, blushing at what he was implying.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image

"It seems to me that one day my heart will melt from something you do or say." Taranieth said warmly.

The he adjusted his grip on the changeling and stated, businesslike, "Let's do this thing."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick shook his head with a small frown. "We won't let your heart stay melted - I want it whole." He nodded, offering his arm. "Would you like to hold hands?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:30 pm
Artemesia Greylace

Is this one over?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:31 pm
theasama
Artemesia Greylace

Is this one over?

I don't know, is it? It seems like I can never come up with anything to add any more.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers