Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm
there was a sudden glow from Rick's door, as it was sealed from outside. no one was close enough to see who did it though.

walking through the deeper part of the labs, Lunair remained only as responsive as the other people around him. walking into an unoccupied lab, Lunair began looking through files to learn as much as he could about the crystallis making process. hopefully the seal he put on Rick's door would hold him for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Rick looked uninterested as the door was sealed. He lifted the crystallis and submerged it into the liquid that bathed Kir's severed wing. The blood that leaked from the wing was sucked into the crystallis and it started to pulse red, "This should be strong enough for now, until it's finalized," He said and concentrated.
"Kieran...Return to your master..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image

....Shina Maliatome, the wandering observer....
(PANDY YOUR SO CUTE!! *hugs the new gwee pandy* )

Shina halted, turning. "Im looking for a way in. Its what it looks like, after all, and one doesnt need to lie to the gentleman asking." She smiled. "You dont want me inside do you? Come to stop me?" She asked with a grin.
....Kyuubi No Kitsune, except with ten tails...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:29 pm
Some Might Say...
"I suppose that is what I was sent to do." Chronarch replied, gripping his mace underneath the cape. "I suppose you aren't going to leave quietly?" He asked, hoping the answer was not as he expected it to be for the sake of the girl's life, but more than happy to hone his skills in a fight.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm
Rick tapped his foot impatiently. The weapon wasn't back yet. Very well.
Outside the sealed door some infected magicians appeared. They worked together to dispel the seal over the door to get Rick out. He would be free in moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 pm
Lunair slipped out of the lab, and disappeared into the crowd again. (Gotta go for a few minutes.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm
The door was unsealed and opened, "About time," Rick said. He dropped the blood crystallis into the case with Kir's wing. That should give it enough time to absorb everything. He closed the cover on top of it and he walked into the hallway, "Don't sound the alarm just yet," He said.
Just infected the last scientist in here...Time to spread my influence farther... Rick thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image

Shina smiled. "Possibly. Would it be fun? I only seek adventure, and to see the unseen. I think what your guarding would be interesting to see, so I wish to get inside. Is that fine by you? I suppose not." She said softly, watching them.

Fujibayashi Shina

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 pm
Some Might Say...
CHronarch shook his head. "What goes on in there should never be seen." He replied to her. He wasn't trying to protect the secrets within, he was trying to protect her. "Now be a good little one, and just go on your merry way. find some other place to have an adventure."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 pm
User Image

Shina smiled. "Little. Am I so petite? Well, Im afraid your little attempts to keep me from seeing what I wish to see, weather it is horrible or not, I wish to see." She said, holding a hand out. She was far enough back to avoid any slashes at first, and was confident she could pull magic on him before he did this.

Fujibayashi Shina

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:36 am
Lunair stood at the end of the hall to Rick's lab, waiting for him to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:54 am
Rick stood in the hallway in front of his lab and his eyes were closed. He concentrated, then looked over to where Lunair was amongst the scientists that were doing their own thing. He looked right at Lunair with an icy stare.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 am
Some Might Say...
"Please reconsider, madam." CHronarch asked her, knowing all too well that she wouldn't. The girl was set on entering the building. A fight could be the only solution, and considering the fact that it was two-on-one for the knight and the element of surprise was with him, there wasn't much of a chance the girl would win.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image

Shina smiled, drawing her scythe. The weapon vibrated, it speech partially telepathic. "Do you want me to fight in your hands? Or as my own body?" It spoke, as Shina shook her head. "Stay in my hands for now. When things get tough ill make use of you." The temperature around them began to drop at a growing rate.

Fujibayashi Shina

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch raised an unseen eyebrow at the girl's little comment. He didn't seem to recognize the drop in temperature. Indeed, his body did not register cold. The knight sighed and prepared to use his mace, ready for her to make the first move. Likely he'd be able to block it. The rest of the battle, then, would be anyone's call.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games