Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikus Masterius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:44 am
*bows* thank you...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 am
*stretches my fingers* Wow......All the scrolls have been checked and updated. Once the current group has passed out of danger I can work on making up the next group for this evening.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:50 am
The upper half of the "Dragon walking" group are the hatchlings with 3.9 days or less to become adults.

The lower half of the "Dragon walking" group are the eggs with 3.9 days or less to hatch.

UPDATED: Sunday, September 28, at 11:55 a.m. ET -

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ ~ ~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~ ~ ~
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am
Mikus Masterius
*bows* thank you...

Hello. Can we also have your scroll? We will help you look after your dragons as much as we can. biggrin  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mikus Masterius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 am
Yes you may smile http://dragcave.net/user/Masteria if that is the correct way to put it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Mikus Masterius
Yes you may smile http://dragcave.net/user/Masteria if that is the correct way to put it.

*giggles and does happy dragon dance* Welcome to our little home!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mikus Masterius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm
*chuckles* YAY!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I gots another EGG! A full 7 days smile  

Mikus Masterius

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:09 pm
Mikus Masterius
*chuckles* YAY!

I also added your purple so we can keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't hit the critical point. We always love a new addition to the family here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M o z e L e e 7

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Mikus Masterius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:18 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Mikus Masterius
*chuckles* YAY!

I also added your purple so we can keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't hit the critical point. We always love a new addition to the family here.
I'm glad to join the family. I'll do my best to help others feel at ease with my presence *bows again*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:22 pm
Mikus Masterius
Ddraig Asheart
Mikus Masterius
*chuckles* YAY!

I'm glad to join the family. I'll do my best to help others feel at ease with my presence *bows again*

*giggles again* And, if you are a person who likes to RP, I invite you to our thread The Dragon's Lair. We have a nice home there and always interested in having fresh blood around.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:33 pm
Now I'm gonna do my clicks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:29 pm
hello every one  

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:30 pm
The upper half of the "Dragon walking" group are the hatchlings with 3.9 days or less to become adults.

The lower half of the "Dragon walking" group are the eggs with 3.9 days or less to hatch.

UPDATED: Sunday, September 28, at 11:55 a.m. ET -

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ ~ ~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~ ~ ~
User Image

Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games