Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm
Random_Explosionz
Luna felt the pain score down her body as her left arm was sliced right off. She hurled her blade at imperialdramon, aiming for his torso. She then released as much of her spell tags and seal papers as she possibly could, all of them latching onto Zero and either exploding or sapping his strength. (half and half) She retreated back a bit and rested after lobbing a bomb at zero.
(don't get mad at me i'm trying to clear things,random i changed it)
''Dax we need you too defeat Moon=Miliniummon .''.
(I think what Random said just needs to be vice versa)
With rosemon covered in spell tags she quickly hugged Kuchi putting all the spell tags on Kuchi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena blinked for one second and saw a hole blasted through Kuchi's stomach. She gasped; Kuchi fell onto the ground and twitched, de-digivolving back to Agumon. He laid there still for a moment before getting up slowly, dazed.
At least he wasn't killed...
Lena looked at Shadow, then at the curved dagger, hesitantly taking it.
"Thank you," she said, gripping the dagger in her hand. Well, that was convenient. "Kuchi come back." She wanted to make sure he was okay. Never had they been in a battle as intense as this.

|| o o c ;; } If your digimon de-digivolved, can it still fight? //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm
(Yes ,but for it to come back as Metalgreymon you have to wait until tommorow,oh and greymon just explouded and got it's energy drained)
With two digimon defeated she rested for the final battle.These emotions were new to Lance he never new he was so cold-hearted , he just froze unable to move.(also Kuchi is in rookie stage ,rules say when a champ.,ult.,or mega lose they turn into rookies.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:28 pm
The beam collided with the axe causing a massive Black hole to form in the air and try to swallow Boltmon and all other Digimon close to it. ''Ace Time Warp now!'' he said then Moon=Millenniummon created a orb in the air which turned all time back before the attacks hit eachother.  

Cephalon Kish

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Boltmon is addled by a case of deja vu, but quickly runs back to Jax, to protect his master.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 pm
(that was 5 sec. after Kuchi got um defractaltized)
Lance now thought he didn't deserve to live because of his dark deeds , so he tried to choke himself.Rosemon slaps him saying he had to do it or I would have died.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

It didn't seem like right now there was a need for a weapon anymore, but Lena still kept the dagger just in case. Seeing her Agumon stiller than before, she made a mad dash towards him and lifted him in her arms, running back where she wouldn't get hit herself. "Damn," she muttered, "so early in the battle." She hoped her partner would get better soon. She glanced up at everyone, and then her eyes fell on someone else, Lance, was it, who was.. choking himself? Her eyes widened, shocked.

|| o o c ;; } I edited. //ooc ||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Jax retreats out of the way, with Boltmon guarding his escape. He sees Lance, and heads over to him.
Boltmon follows closely behind.
"Hey Lance, we need to regroup."  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm
''I'm fine , Lena why don't you join us.''.Lance grins a bit and then punches the ground.''It's fighting time , when Victorygreymon wakes up we strike him head on.''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm
(I do have to apologize, I have been watching an awesome movie and missed the last few pages. Can someone give me a brief recap? Since reading through all that will take a very long time.)  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena blinked, then narrowed her eyes at Lance, who had just been trying to choke himself and then said he was fine and asked her to join them. She stared at him, mouth popped open in disbelief for a few seconds until she closed it. "Are you kidding me? Your rosemon just hurt Kuchi, and you're also my enemy," she said, as if he didn't know or something. "Why would I join you?" Sure, they both wanted to defeat Victorygreymon, but they both wanted the digimemory too, and Lena had no mind to help anyone get it but the spirits.

|| o o c ;; } //ooc ||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm
''Sure decline don't mind.''.Lance hands Lena a HP Flopppy.''This will make Kuchi's recovery much faster .''.Lance then leaves to go meet up with Jax.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Shadow scowled down lance and jax. He took aim with his desert eagle at lance's shoulder and fired off two rounds then collasped from exaustion, at which point, Luna exited his digivice and de-digivolved to renamon and carried him away to a safe place and stayed there with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm
Lance heard the gun fire and then ducked dodging the two bullets.(if you guys don't want this to happen again don't go head on)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm
(Nevermind)
Jax spins around and sees Shadow on the ground.
"Woah, if he had aimed for me, I'd be dead."
He sighs in relief.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games