Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 pm
I'm going with the Alice in Wonderland theme for my birthday party. Because of the day my actual birthday falls on, I decided to have my party the Sunday before my birthday. Mostly because it's the day that works best for my best friends. They're the ones I really would like to be there ((which luckily they will be! Woot!)). If the day/time doesn't work for the rest of the guests... then... *shrugs* too bad. I even decided to go with the costume aspect - where everyone has to dress up as a Wonderland character. It's going to be exciting seeing who everyone ends up dressing up as. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 pm
So Gaia's Prom dress contest is over with, and the winner dress was transformed into a free item. I actually like the winning dress. In fact, I'm wearing it right now.

I had to wear my black and white striped stockings with it. The dress totally seems like something that Tim Burton would have in one of his films. Probably something he would have Helena Bonham Carter where. xd But yeah... then I added the clover patch and tree to bring out the dress more. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:31 pm
Well, I'm off to eat some lunch. Then I'm going to watch Iron Man.

So talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 pm
I finished watching Iron Man about an hour ago. Enjoyed it just as much as I did the last time I watched it... whenever that was. I know it's been a long time. In fact, I didn't even realize we had Iron Man already until a few days ago, when I gave my parents my birthday wishlist. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm
La di da...

Don't really have much to talk about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:22 pm
I should probably go and read Persuasion and get to the required page we need to have read to for tomorrow. But... I don't feel like reading right now. And I'll end up reading it later tonight. And knowing how fast a reader I am (and already being 1/4 the way to the required page)... I think I'll be able to do it. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm
My friend Shadow just cut his hair this morning. So he doesn't have his mohawk hairstyle anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 pm
I haven't seen it... but I'm familiar with what his hair looked like back during high school days when it was that short. So... I'm sure it looks good. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm
I thought it would be cool to take the game Clue and create a detective story based on it. I mean... hmm... let's see if I can explain it...

You take the cards for each of the characters, mix them up and place them face down. Then you can the tokens for each of the weapons and place them on top of the cards. As a result, the character owns that weapon. And then you do the usual preparation, as if you're going to play the game... you shuffle the cards... pick one from each category - thus choosing the murderer, the murder weapon, and the murder location. Instead of placing it in the envelope, like you would if you were playing the game, you look at who was chosen.

Since you're the writer of the story... you now have to create a story on how the murderer got the murder weapon from the person who actually owns it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:36 pm
I'll even do an example here. To show you what I mean... in case my explanation didn't make sense to you. xd

*gets her Clue game*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm
*shuffles Character cards* *lays them out, face down* *shuffles Weapon cards* *lays them out, on top of Character cards, face down*

Okay... *flips cards over* Here's what we got:

Mrs. Peacock owns the Lead Pipe.
Miss Scarlet owns the Wrench.
Mrs. White owns the Rope.
Colonel Mustard owns the Revolver.
Professor Plum owns the Knife.
Mr. Green owns the Candlestick.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm
You may have wondered why I didn't put the Location cards in the above thing too. I felt like the characters have all been invited to the Clue mansion... so they're bound to roam about the place. Plus we only need the Location for determining the location of the murder.

So... we begin the usual Clue play. Choosing a card from each group.

*shuffles cards of each category**picks a card*

In this case, we have:

Professor Plum (our murderer) in the Dining Room (murder location) with the lead pipe (murder weapon).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 pm
Earlier we determined that Mrs. Peacock owns the Lead Pipe... so how did Professor Plum get it from her?

*gasps* I just realized something. We need the murder victim. In the game clue, it's Mr. Boddy ((whoever he is)) who was murdered. But for the sake of my little plan, I don't want to use him. I want to use one of the characters. So...

*shuffles remaining Character cards* *draws one*

The victim is...

Mrs. Peacock...  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:47 pm
Um... okay... so that didn't work out the way I wanted it to. In my mind, I wanted the victim to be someone else other than the actual owner of the item. xd So... let's choose someone else.

*draws another card*

Okay... our victim will be Miss Scarlet.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games