Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 pm
Vickicat

I have a class on Thursday at 10:00 AM... sweatdrop
Ok, scratch Thursday then. lol It was just a thought. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:11 am
I am not making the final decision on this one. For those who are still interested in going, just tell me what time you decide and I'll show up then. Just let me know what you all want to do.

We can always have this one at 10am and just have the next one earlier in the morning to accommodate other people, or we can make this one 8 or 9am and have the next one at a later time. It's up to all of you. I can go at 6am on Wednesday if you all want to go that early, I'm completely open to anything, I just want to hang out with all of you. I miss you all. A lot.

Or I can quit planning these meet-ups because they're a lot more work then you'd think, and I feel very pressured sometimes, even though it's a lot of fun when things go well, right now I don't feel like my efforts are being very well rewarded.

As with the rest of this, you decide. Otherwise, I'm going to breakfast alone.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:07 am
Zelexia
I am not making the final decision on this one. For those who are still interested in going, just tell me what time you decide and I'll show up then. Just let me know what you all want to do.

We can always have this one at 10am and just have the next one earlier in the morning to accommodate other people, or we can make this one 8 or 9am and have the next one at a later time. It's up to all of you. I can go at 6am on Wednesday if you all want to go that early, I'm completely open to anything, I just want to hang out with all of you. I miss you all. A lot.

Or I can quit planning these meet-ups because they're a lot more work then you'd think, and I feel very pressured sometimes, even though it's a lot of fun when things go well, right now I don't feel like my efforts are being very well rewarded.

As with the rest of this, you decide. Otherwise, I'm going to breakfast alone.
Zel, don't feel bad. neutral We appreciate you always putting these together. heart emotion_hug

6am actually sounds wonderful to me. xd

What if everyone who has a night job just quits their job and moves onto a "normal" person's schedule and then we can more easily meet up when everyone is free? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 am
Tell you what, it was my mistake that I didn't check the poll, I have been used to running on 4 or 5 hours of sleep lately (for Christmas, I only got 45 minutes to 1 hour of sleep before starting my shift at work), Vicki & Leon both said they wanted a little more sleep in the morning, if people haven't logged onto Gaia they may still think the meetup is at 10, and purplekitty said she wouldn't come if it's before 10 (not sure if she's still coming or not), so let's just keep it at 10am! gaia_kittenstar I'll nap at work. lol

And I apologize in advance for being so difficult. razz dramallama  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:23 am
Hi, everyone. A little after 2am, my relief at work called out sick. I've been PM'ing with Vicki (my carpool buddy) on if I'd be able to make it to the meetup or not. Sadly, my new relief won't be here until 11am. So, I'm stuck at work. I do believe Vicki is still going. Anyway, yeah... neutral gonk crying sweatdrop emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 pm
Vicki was the only one to make this meet-up, but I still had a great time!

As for the rest of you, maybe next time.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm
*back at work* emotion_zombie

Zelexia
Vicki was the only one to make this meet-up,
eek

Gah! I really wanted to be there too. gonk heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:17 pm
Are we having a meet-up for 4th of July as we have in the past? ninja  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:58 pm
TheRob

It seems like I'm usually the one that ends up planning Fourth of July meetups, but I'm not in Florida right now. gonk So if you all want one this year someone else will need to plan it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 pm
Vickicat
TheRob

It seems like I'm usually the one that ends up planning Fourth of July meetups, but I'm not in Florida right now. gonk So if you all want one this year someone else will need to plan it out.
Nooooooooo! gonk

There's only 1 person to call!

Zelexia
gaia_kittenstar  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:45 am
:/ idk if she wants to. I won't be able to go since working. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:35 am
purplekitty
:/ idk if she wants to. I won't be able to go since working. ><
Same here, I will be working that night, I don't think I'll be up to it either.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:43 pm
gonk

Okies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 pm
If I am planning a meet-up, I try to give 2-4 weeks advanced notice. If you haven't noticed the pattern I have already established, I don't know what to tell you.

On Friday I'm working 10:30pm - 6:30am and we'll have a big group in house at the hotel. I am not adding stress to stress trying to plan and execute a Meet-up before going into a Demanding Night at Work. No, just no.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers