Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 pm
"Wanna tell your secret?" Hikari tried as she hopped off the bed, buttoning up her coat since it was a little cold outside. "Bye Kurama, by Dad." She waved to them as she headed out with Hiei to leave.

Tsuzuki stared at Hiei with raised eyebrows. He couldn't believe that Hikari actually bought that. "...Maybe this will be easier than I thought?" He spoke in Japanese, looking at Kurama as he picked up his bag. "Have a good day, Hikari."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm
"one day." Hiei said with a smile walking out with Hikari. This could be okay. It would never be the same though...he knew it wouldn't. He walked out with the girl and left with Hikari. " I'll take you...too..." The fire demon wasn't sure..." What do you want to see?"

Kurama moved a bit. " His hurting." Kurama sighed and picked up his bag. " I'm going to work. I'll see you later. "  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm
Hikari moved her hands into her coat pockets, glancing around before looking back up at Hiei. "I don't know... Anything awesome?" She had no idea what there even was to see around there. "What do you like to do in town?"

"See you." Tsuzuki sighed. He knew Hiei was hurting, but maybe this was better. Heading out to his car, Tsuzuki got in and headed off to the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:11 pm
"Well.."Hiei started as he walked down the street. " I have to stop by my place first and grab my wallet. Then Will wander around. How does that sound?" He asked looking down at Hikari slightly. " I'll take you to the temple I work out if you want too."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm
Hikari smiled as she nodded. "Sounds good to me." She gave a two thumbs up before moving her hands back into her pockets. Seeing a temple actually sounded pretty cool to her. "Is it like a Buddhist temple or what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 pm
Hiei moved walking with Hikari and headed to his apartment. Once there he walked in and kept the door shut. " Uh. I have a really big dog. I hope you don't mind." He said before walking into the clean apartment. Shadow was laying on her back by the couch still asleep. " It's not a normal temple. The old women who owns it adopted my twin Sister and I." Hiei said and glanced to the side.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 pm
Hikari waited outside while Hiei kept the door shut, waiting until she was allowed in to step into the apartment. She didn't mind. She liked dogs. Or, at least, Hikari thought she did. Stepping in though, Hikari stared at the large dog-like creature on the couch. "That's huge!" She whispered, not to wake the animal up. Hearing about the temple, Hikari looked back at Hiei. "That's pretty cool."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm
Shadow rolled off the couch and jumped onto Hiei and licked his face before dropping down and licking Hikari's face. " Tch tch. Shadow no." Hiei said walking to the table and grabbed his wallet. " Go lay down." Hiei said before shutting Hikari's door and then Kurama's and walking toward the door. " come on, Let's get going."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 pm
Hikari giggled when Shadow licked her face. "Aren't you just a big cutie." She rubbed Shadow's head and behind her ears as she waited for Hiei. "Bye bye sweety pie." Hikari smiled, kissing the top of Shadow's head before going to leave with Hiei. Her love for animals hadn't changed, that was for sure. It was just more apparent now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:57 pm
Hiei through his phone toward the couch as they left and walked out shutting the door. He casted his eyes down with a sigh and started to walk. " It must be annoying, that you can't remember much.." Hiei said looking at Hikari. " Hopefully you'll remember some thing. You and I we're great friends if you can believe it."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 pm
Hikari shrugged a bit, glancing down the street as they walked side by side. "A little bit, I guess. It's hard to be annoyed though when I don't know what there is to be annoyed at... I think the one thing that sucks the most though is feeling like that one person out of the loop, ya know?" Hikari kicked a small rock, thinking about it. "I kinda figured we were, since you kind of offered to babysit me all day." Her violet eyes wandered back up to Hiei. "Sorry if me asking questions gets annoying or anything. You can just tell me to shut up."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 pm
Hiei nodded as they walked. Glancing down he looked at Hikari. " Ask anything you want alright? I'll tell you what I can okay?" Hiei said walking with Hikari through the park. There was a trail they hit after a few minutes. He shoved his hands into his pocket. He lookd upset at times but always shook it off.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm
"Okay..." Hikari had to think. She didn't really know what to ask. "How many bottles of gel does it take to hold up your hair?" She asked finally. Yup, Hikari had just gone there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm
Hiei blinked a little and chuckled leaning his head back. " None, It' dries this way." Hiei said walking with the girl heading through the forest with her. " What else you wanna ask?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 pm
"Bullshit. There's no way your hair can naturally defy gravity." Hikari didn't believe it for a second. She stared at Hiei, thinking for a moment before asking her next question. "Why do you keep looking so sad?" Hikari had noticed the change in expression off and on.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games