Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkiron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:23 am
Okay after today I will be done with my after life training. What do I have to do to get out of the afterlife?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:57 am
If your body was taken from you and made into a puppet or destroyed then you will have to go through rebirth into another body in what ever clan you want.

If your old body is still available to you, then you can go back to it.  

klamachpin

Lady Ke-Ke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:58 am
I have an idea of what it can be but does anyone know what the Negation Orochi Power does? What's it do?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:30 pm
@ Keke: Cancel out Orochi powers, Demons, Armors, Seals, and Weapon abilities while you are in range  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady Ke-Ke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:40 pm
Really?!? That's so cool. Thank you doc.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:06 pm
Oh yeah and go check your training completion. There was a bit of a problem sweatdrop  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

noir_kama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:21 pm
My question for the guild... if you cast a genjutsu on someone whose already asleep will the genjutsu be classified as a dream?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:06 pm
I'm going to say no since like in all rp games/ strategy ones. In this case I will use Final Fantasy Tatics Advance for Gameboy Advance. I use my Red Mage and she uses Double Cast. I use Sleep for both chances. The first hit is direct and the target is asleep. If I cast it again on a target already asleep the same effect would not work and it would be a 100% miss instead of a hit. lol so no. Sorry for the long reply sweatdrop  

Tin200

klamachpin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:12 pm
Noir: I am not really sure and I will have to think about it for a minute... but I am leaning towards no unless the Genjutsu happens to be designed to sepecifially target sleeping people. You can check out "Hidden Slumber & Hidden Dream" under the Hidden Federation to see if their is a technique there that will work or make it into a custom.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:29 pm
RAZZLEFRAZZLESNICKERDOODLE  

Borigion

Sage-Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:01 am
is naruto in the leaf village and can we train with him? and how do we become a medical student?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:26 pm
yes, yes, learn the hippocratic oath.  

Valkiron

Uchiha Damian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:34 pm
noir_kama
My question for the guild... if you cast a genjutsu on someone whose already asleep will the genjutsu be classified as a dream?

Well, given that I'm a Uchiha, one could make it an illusion within their dream. Its the same as the Genjutsu that Orochimaru's followers tried to put on the people within the stadium. If they hadn't been alert they would have suffered the same problem that the others were having. So, if a person was asleep, they'd be more vulnerable if anything to a genjutsu, due to the fact that they aren't ready for it.

Unless of course their name was Uchiha Damian, because I heard he's just awesome and pwns people in his sleep. =) Of course, that could just be an overstatement, but I dare someone to come up to him in his sleep. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:16 am
who do we train under to learn all of the med nin stuff after we take the oath? and in my list of jutsu it says [made up] is that an open slot or just there as a heading  

Sage-Hyuuga

Valkiron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:18 pm
The med training you use your own desgression. There is no set trainer. With the made up you use that for the techniques that you make up. You put your idea in the made up thread.  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games