Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:03 pm
BlackThunderWolf
phoenix shadowwolf
ugh...that guild is...dirty, stressed .

the best of luck to you Tea. at some point, could you make your way into BlackThunderWolf's spell thread? it was rather...disappointing...
I'm not trying to start anything, but could you please PM me with what you mean by this?

Thank you,
Black ThunderWolf

I recieved your pm, and would like to respond. If you are currently online, could you please reset your pms? You have it on friendslist only.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:20 pm
BlackThunderWolf

I recieved your pm, and would like to respond. If you are currently online, could you please reset your pms? You have it on friendslist only.

Thank you.
My personal issue with it is that 1) You're using a title as a name and 2) You're hiding behind deities who do have lives of their own to avoid the results of your own actions.

It isn't mature. It is disrespectful, and I hope you learn a hard lesson from it.  

TeaDidikai

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:39 pm
TeaDidikai
BlackThunderWolf

Thank you.
My personal issue with it is that 1) You're using a title as a name and 2) You're hiding behind deities who do have lives of their own to avoid the results of your own actions.

It isn't mature. It is disrespectful, and I hope you learn a hard lesson from it.

What do you mean by 'title as a name?'

EDIT:
Actually, if you don't mind, would you explain both please?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:03 pm
TeaDidikai
Type 4's... can't live with them, can't drown them.

Well, you can, it's just generally frowned upon by society.  

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:13 pm
BlackThunderWolf

EDIT:
The words god and goddess are not names, they are job descriptions.

Instead of calling Deities who are under no obligation to bail you out due to your lack of attention in class- why not call your parents to pull you out of class.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:46 pm
TeaDidikai
BlackThunderWolf

EDIT:
The words god and goddess are not names, they are job descriptions.

Instead of calling Deities who are under no obligation to bail you out due to your lack of attention in class- why not call your parents to pull you out of class.

1. I didn't write the stinking spell, ok?
2. Can't. I've already taken nearly all the classes I need to graduate, so therefore, I'm stuck. All I have to take is one spring semester course and I'll have enough credits to graduate from high school. neutral  

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:42 pm
Is it like, open season for de-fluffing? Me and Lune both got invited to a Wiccan guild for de-fluffing. Hell, even the owner is a fluffy, but at least she seems to be open to the idea of her being wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:51 pm
BlackThunderWolf

1. I didn't write the stinking spell, ok?
You say that like it some how absolves you from personal responsibility when you use it.

Quote:
2. Can't. I've already taken nearly all the classes I need to graduate, so therefore, I'm stuck. All I have to take is one spring semester course and I'll have enough credits to graduate from high school. neutral
You seem to have missed my point.

Why, in the name of all things cute and fuzzy would you call on a Deity to bail you out of a ******** that you can get yourself out of?

Oh- that's right, it's because you have no sense of personal responsibility. Ever heard the old phrase "Made your bed now sleep in it", well, your inattentiveness and your refusal to accept the consequences for your own actions reflects poorly.

If you won’t text message Mommy and ask her to call the office and have you excused from class so as to avoid the consequences- why the ******** would you call on a goddess to have her do it for you?

Heaven forbid you answer with a “beg pardon” or “I don’t know” or “Pass” or even a whimper of “Can I use the bathroom?”  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:03 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
Is it like, open season for de-fluffing? Me and Lune both got invited to a Wiccan guild for de-fluffing.
Have fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:18 pm
bring out the sheers!  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:00 pm
TeaDidikai
PhantomPhoenix0
Is it like, open season for de-fluffing? Me and Lune both got invited to a Wiccan guild for de-fluffing.
Have fun.

Considering we're both mods, I'd say so mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:27 am
I don't have the guts to do any De-Fluffing there, I also don't feel particularily comfortable with the amount of knowledge I have, I don't want to try to de-fluff but unintentionally get everyone bunny ears.. But I'm glad some people defended you TeaDidikai in the "Attention Flamers" thread. Go them!

sad  

VisasMarr

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:15 am
TeaDidikai
That was short lived.

Banned in under a week. Oh well.
What the hell did they ban you for? Having your own opinion? Being too correct? Trying to correct some misconceptions?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:46 am
Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai
That was short lived.

What the hell did they ban you for? Having your own opinion? Being too correct? Trying to correct some misconceptions?

Prolly for telling them they aren't Wiccans when they don't want to hear it.  

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:30 am
VisasMarr
But I'm glad some people defended you TeaDidikai in the "Attention Flamers" thread. Go them!

sad

That was slightly refreshing.

Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai
That was short lived.

Apparently some combination of disagreeing and not sugar coating things.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games