Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:58 am
User ImageAlice started to play with her fire and commanded a ball of orange and reds in the palm of her hand. She tossed it from hand to hand, made it get bigger and smaller. She then spoke to herself.
"What pity that others get hurt from this." Her face showed no expression as she inhaled the smoke that came from the firey glow.

((BTW Alice is like a sadist sometimes when she's busy not being a girly-girl))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 am
(( Sadist + sadist usually don't go well together.
And holy karp, why am I having such a hard time drawing Marion's stupid hair. ))

User Image

Sal ignored the girl - or perhaps he didn't hear her - and waltzed off, deeper into the Forbidden Hallway. The rustling sound from his chains echoed as it got further away.  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 am
User ImageAlice continued to play with her fire as it seemed as if it hypmatized her into her own thoughts. She didn't notice the boy left, or maybe the didn't care, and kept playing with her orange glow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:30 am
(( Such a short meeting. Lmao. ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 am
Vincent somehow found some spirit and stood up "Thank you teacher" he tried help her with the papers and smiled "where we start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

"I would say the library, but we don't know where to look.." she pondered for a while.
"I'd like to take a closer look on your dagger. Come," she began walking down towards the teachers' dorm.

(( I feel really, really sick btw so I'm gonna go lay down for a while. cry ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:38 pm
(( waaaah D: take a good rest Karpy, soon i might go bed too =w= ))
User Image
Vincent kept walking and tried not call much attention, he pulled from his pocket a small shiny dagger made of a light blue crystal, it somewhat shined in a pink color "Here.." he moved it up enough to reach Marion, but the dagger was warped in a chain to his trousers, like a pocket watch.

((Idk i feel like... like drawing Vin-chan someday again..but in colors)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm
(( Sorry.. I was meant to finish the Valentine cards today, but I've been feeling ill since yesterday.. I'll try to finish them tomorrow. ; ~;" ))

User Image

Marion looked at it, then turned and looked around her for some reason.
"We'll take it in my room. I believe I might have a book in there that might be useful.."
Once more she brought Vincent with her to the teachers' dorm, the stranger hallways which felt so empty of magic and old in a bizarre way. It made one wonder if all teachers' rooms looked as old and dusty as Marion's. She stopped by her own door.
".. Just don't... nevermind," she mumbled and looked for the key in her pocket. She was acting a bit strange today, she had been like this even before the marketplace incident. She unlocked the door and stepped inside.

(( I have no idea what she's up to btw. Ha ha ha.
;;;;; ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 pm
(( Ugh, finally finished it. I only had the face and background left, so I thought I might as well get it done. Had trouble with her eyes though, since the "card" was so small. ;;;; ))

User Image

(( Three more to go! Oh, and I finally came up with a perfect line for Rique (at 6:30AM, lmao). ~ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:10 pm
((@ Yumi
*O* Awshummmm ))

Sophia was quickly interrupted by Ash as he ran off to another direction.
She went back to her dorm, half confused, half bored.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

Lily rested in the bath. She began to realize that she hasn't rested well and felt herself dozing off. She thought of playing her music loudly to keep her awake and avoid falling asleep. "Little imp, may you please turn up the volume?" she asked in soft voice. Although it was more of a statement than a question.

The imp appeared once again with a look of disdain at Lily. "You take me as a servant? Go do it yourself!" It's gaze looked off to the side annoyed that it was called out to do such simple task.

Lily eyes looked at the floor towards her familiar's direction. "I will not ask again." She said calmly with no indication of change in tone.

The imp immediately snapped to attention and ran towards the phonograph and turned up the music. The music resounded throughout the Forbidden Halls once again.

[Ah just posting. I'll be going to work now ^^]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 pm
(( Dum-di-dum~ ))

User Image

While strolling through the dark hallway, a sound - or melody - echoed between the walls and reached one man's ears. He turned his head to where it came from and unconsciously changed his walking pattern. Once he stood outside the door where the music came from, he stared at it with dozen eyes in long silence. He closed his eyes and listened, as he began to hum along in almost a purring voice. His tail, with its dancing fire, slowly wagged along. Soon wrapping itself around his leg, as his purr continued on.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm
(( I'd say that Serek is my most music-appreciating character. As I have many characters who either sing, play instruments or are fond of music in some way.. not even my most talented Marion can compare her love with Serek's love for music. He might not have her perfect pitch nor voice or talent, but he doesn't need it. He doesn't crave to learn to create music himself, he doesn't care who composes it, or who plays it for him.
He simply appreciates it. Inhales it like air to breathe, and enjoys feeling the vibration in his lungs as he lets it out again through delightful purrs. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 pm
User ImageAlice opened her eyes, for she seemed to have dozed off a little bit. She heard a quiet thud-ump, thud-ump from down the hall that seem to be a beat to some music. She decided to walk down the hall as she swayed her tail to the beat. It seemed to make Alice calmer, and more peaceful. Like it could put a child to sleep from a nightmare, it would make Alice calm, and possibly fall asleep after a bad day or moment. (Like what happened to Rique in the library kind of.) Alice opened her eyes to see a familiar figure at the door, also attracted to the sweet sensation.  

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:53 pm
User ImageAsh ran off and ran straight to the 2nd year dorms from the music room. Their free hour was going to be over soon, but he could skip still he supposed. He got to his room and Lochan awaited for him there. He waved a simple hello to him. Ash opened the door and gestured Lochan in with his hand and pulled out a chair for the man to sit in.
"Do you want anything to drink?" he looked over to where he had glasses and beverages.
"I got wine from.. my um... Anyway. I'll just make you a water, heh-heh.."

((What do we do about Elise?
And for those who don't understand the wine thing, Ash is only 16 and shouldn't have wine, or know where to get it, heck, he doesnt even have money! But he doesn't drink it unless its for a special occasion, or he has guest over.
Oh and I don't know if I said this but I'm writing Ash's bg like you did with Marion, Yumi. I only got the basic idea of it however, not the chapters yet. ))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games