Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9180 9181 9182 9183 9184 9185 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:21 pm
Xzaro
Is there any mod I can speak to about my character? I messaged the captain and got no reply and the mod I was talking to in this ooc stopped replying to me :/

What do you need?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:47 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
AND I ARISE FROM THE DEAD

sort of not really well I'm not dead...........

FINALLY.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:18 pm
Xzaro
Is there any mod I can speak to about my character? I messaged the captain and got no reply and the mod I was talking to in this ooc stopped replying to me :/

You can speak to me. I'm sorry for all your trouble, what can I do for you?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 pm
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

Quoting the original post I made:

"Can we have sage modes?

Edit: I got an idea for a character and I'd like to base it off of me as a person. For example, I'd like to become a veterinarian in the future so I figured a character who can summon a variety of animals would be nice, but also has healing techniques so he can heal any creatures he comes across. I'm guessing a Senju would be an ideal bloodline since I can create forests and habitats for these animals and some fuuinjutsu would be helpful in taming animals but should I ever need to do combat, some sort of power up would be nice. I know bijuu are taken, curse marks don't suit me, and I figured sage mode would work well since it's based around natural energy. But all in all I think this character might have too many different abilities and I haven't even chosen a clan or second bloodline so any suggestions?

Edit 2: It looks like I may not be able to roleplay this character looking at the limitations of each class. Being a ninjutsu class means no fuuinjutsu or healing. Being a medical class means I have to choose between having a bloodline or using fuuinjutsu. Being an animal tamer class means I can't have healing techniques. This is kinda bullshit considering Tsunade can heal, use seals, summon slugs, and is a Senju lol Hashirama is a senju with a sage mode, healing abilities, fuuinjutsu and everything but animal summons but that doesn't matter because he can summon giant humanoid statues. My character can't be that uncommon if not one but two hokages have similar abilities as my guy."

And then a mod proceeded to tell me that only the medical class could have sealing jutsu and unless you had a bloodline for it you couldn't use fuuinjutsu so I started questioning that using examples from the manga/anime but I never got back from him/her.

And to think of it, all I really want is an idea of how to implement this character idea into the guild. I don't quite understand all the restrictions but I'm sure there must be some way for me to roleplay this since it's really not all that overpowered of a character concept.  

Xzaro

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:06 am
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

Edit: I got an idea for a character and I'd like to base it off of me as a person. For example, I'd like to become a veterinarian in the future so I figured a character who can summon a variety of animals would be nice, but also has healing techniques so he can heal any creatures he comes across. I'm guessing a Senju would be an ideal bloodline since I can create forests and habitats for these animals and some fuuinjutsu would be helpful in taming animals but should I ever need to do combat, some sort of power up would be nice. I know bijuu are taken, curse marks don't suit me, and I figured sage mode would work well since it's based around natural energy. But all in all I think this character might have too many different abilities and I haven't even chosen a clan or second bloodline so any suggestions?

Edit 2: It looks like I may not be able to roleplay this character looking at the limitations of each class. Being a ninjutsu class means no fuuinjutsu or healing. Being a medical class means I have to choose between having a bloodline or using fuuinjutsu. Being an animal tamer class means I can't have healing techniques. This is kinda bullshit considering Tsunade can heal, use seals, summon slugs, and is a Senju lol Hashirama is a senju with a sage mode, healing abilities, fuuinjutsu and everything but animal summons but that doesn't matter because he can summon giant humanoid statues. My character can't be that uncommon if not one but two hokages have similar abilities as my guy."

And then a mod proceeded to tell me that only the medical class could have sealing jutsu and unless you had a bloodline for it you couldn't use fuuinjutsu so I started questioning that using examples from the manga/anime but I never got back from him/her.

And to think of it, all I really want is an idea of how to implement this character idea into the guild. I don't quite understand all the restrictions but I'm sure there must be some way for me to roleplay this since it's really not all that overpowered of a character concept.

1. One of our mods have been working hard to make sage mode. It'll be ready soon I promise.

2. Where the hell does it say you have to give up BL or CL to use sealing in medical? Sealing should be a subelement that the class grants automatically at jounin rank- it shouldn't take one of your slots. Who told you this?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:51 pm
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

1. One of our mods have been working hard to make sage mode. It'll be ready soon I promise.

2. Where the hell does it say you have to give up BL or CL to use sealing in medical? Sealing should be a subelement that the class grants automatically at jounin rank- it shouldn't take one of your slots. Who told you this?

I'm not sure if I worded it clearly. From what I understood, he said the medical class was the only class that could have fuuinjutsu and not be of a bloodline, otherwise if you want fuuinjutsu you need a bloodline that has fuuinjutsu abilities.

And if that's true then I can't roleplay this character. Being of the Senju that's water, earth, and wood element so there'd be no room for fuuinjutsu as another sub element. I was hoping I could have at least a weak jutsu in each of the categories I listed since I'm starting as genin but apparently characters can't have abilities in all areas? The Senju bloodline/clan says they can do just that though so all these restrictions just confuse me as to what I can do.

I mean if you were in my position making a veterinarian RPC, how would you make him/her abilties wise? 'm just looking for that guidance at this point really.  

Xzaro

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

I'm not sure if I worded it clearly. From what I understood, he said the medical class was the only class that could have fuuinjutsu and not be of a bloodline, otherwise if you want fuuinjutsu you need a bloodline that has fuuinjutsu abilities.

And if that's true then I can't roleplay this character. Being of the Senju that's water, earth, and wood element so there'd be no room for fuuinjutsu as another sub element. I was hoping I could have at least a weak jutsu in each of the categories I listed since I'm starting as genin but apparently characters can't have abilities in all areas? The Senju bloodline/clan says they can do just that though so all these restrictions just confuse me as to what I can do.

I mean if you were in my position making a veterinarian RPC, how would you make him/her abilties wise? 'm just looking for that guidance at this point really.

Listen, from my stand point view if you want to be a medical Senju, you can. I know we've had a few in the past- its interesting that you paid that close attention to the rules. As long as its not too OP, you can have any class with any bl as long as they dont restrict it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:15 am
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

Listen, from my stand point view if you want to be a medical Senju, you can. I know we've had a few in the past- its interesting that you paid that close attention to the rules. As long as its not too OP, you can have any class with any bl as long as they dont restrict it.

Mmkay.
Do you mind if I add you on skype so I can talk to you further about the character?  

Xzaro

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100

Xzaro

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:16 am
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

Mmkay.
Do you mind if I add you on skype so I can talk to you further about the character?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:38 am
So just sitting here...waiting for someone to approve my custom jutsu  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:02 pm
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

Mmkay.

I don't mind at all. My skype is: janellweiss12321  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:11 pm
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

"Can we have sage modes?

Mmkay.

Hey are any mods aloud to approve custom's?  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

Mmkay.

I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 pm
Jai Dioxide
Chaos_wolf12
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro
Jai Dioxide
Xzaro

Mmkay.

I am.

Okay cool, I wanted to ask if you could check my custom I had put up.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:00 pm
So when is the sand village going to be open?  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9180 9181 9182 9183 9184 9185 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games