Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 am
*nods at Kits as he stuffs the rest of the cookie in his mouth, really wishing he had a glass of milk and wondering if he could get Flo to bring him one. Swallowing, he grabs another but doesn't eat it just yet*
Definitely. The food here is probably the worst I've ever tasted... actually... scratch that. Food from Neriak's foreign quarter is by far worse stare Though I guess technically I wouldn't have actually tasted it since I've never been there. Kind of an odd situation...

*instinctually scoots a little on his bed away from the pony as it moves and makes a noise*
Squeak? Don't horses usually neigh or whinny or something? Maybe you should have that checked out. I think she's defective stare *bites his cookie*

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 am
Amy chuckled softly at Draa's comment and Thistle looked hopefully at him. She squeaked again but barely moved.

"She neighs and whinnies, too, but she likes to squeak. Velcore brought her to me one night. I don't know where she comes from, but she actually is quite a sweetheart. I hope you two can get along in the future if you ever see each other again."

She smiled at Velcore and leaned down to give him a quick kiss on the top of his head. Then, she straightened up and smiled once more at Draa.

"I will bring you some chocolate chip cookies tomorrow, Draa, before I head to GGB. If you're asleep, I'll leave them on this table by your bed. Thank you for letting us see you. I have to get going now. I left Thistle's owl outside and I'm sure he's getting impatient... not that I should care. I am tired, though. I'll see you tomorrow Draa."

She turned and smiled at Kits and Smok. "I'll hopefully see you two tomorrow, too. Thank you for letting me hold you today, Smok. You're quite the cutie! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, too, Velcore."

Thistle squeaked and leaned over to nuzzle Smok gently.

She nodded to everyone and then left the clinic and headed home for the night.

{{Night everyone! I would have stayed longer, but I'm tired!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:57 am
Good night, Amy.

*squeaks and waves his paw as Amy and Thistle leave*

*turns back to Draa* Well, maybe we can see about having some decent vegetarian food brought to you. I know it's harder when you have a specific diet to find good food. *smiles at Draa* I have to get home and get some sleep though. I hope you feel better soon. Velcore, come on, I'll let you back into Karrie's house. *gently squeezes Draa's upper arm* Good night, Draa. *turns and walks out of the clinic*

*chirps good night to Draa and follows Kits out*

((Good night.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:13 am
stressed *shakes his fist and shouts after Amy as she leaves*
There's more than just chocolate chip cookies in this world, you know! scream

*winces as he feels a sharp pain in his ribs from having done that and holds them*
Xsa... I don't think they're giving me enough morphine for this crap stare

*nods at Kits*
Harder indeed. They seem to think that all I'll eat is salads and garbage burgers stare There's got to be more available than that.

*gives her a slight wave when she says she's leaving. With her back turned to walk out, he ducks his head down to try to get a peek up her skirt*
.... nice...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:17 am
*Walks into the hospital and immediately up to the receptionist's desk.* Excuse me. I am looking for a certain dark elf's room. *The receptionist looks at her and gives her directions to Draa's room.* Thank you so much. *She grins and proceeds down the hall.*

*She knocks on the door slightly and waits for a response.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:30 am
*She waits for a bit and figures Draa must be asleep since he has not responded. She quietly opens the door to peek inside and she sees a figure in bed and some green hair. She opens the door and goes inside. Placing the order she picked up from Chatty Kathy's and the to go container with the drinks on the bedside table, she takes her latte and the steamer out of the container, holds her latte and places the steamer on the table as well. She leans over a bit and examines the green head of hair and notes that it is the exact shade of green as the Rabbit's fur.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 am
*She walks around the bed so she is able to see Draa's face and he indeed looks exactly like TES except with green hair. She sips her latte as she stares at him and is quite stunned at the resemblance. She also notes that he is drooling and he probably snores too. rolleyes *  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:41 am
{{I don't snore! scream }}

*stirs a bit in his sleep. For a moment, he thinks he smells something good... not like the rubbish they've normally been feeding him. At first he figures he must be dreaming, but then he hears the sound of high heeled footsteps making their way around the bed. Knowing full well the nurses don't wear heels, he wonders if maybe Kits came back with some food. Opening his eyes, he finds Psyzapp there at his bedside*

....... please tell me you're not here to make me into hassenpfeffer gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 am
(( rofl I heard you with my very own ears. talk2hand ))

*She grins at Draa and sips her latte.* Now HOW in the world would I be able to do that. I need 3 grunny's and you currently are far from being a grunny.

*She notes his eye color…red…a genetic leftover grunny trait no doubt. Walking back again to the other side of the bed, she gets the to go container of food and pulls up a table with wheels that fits nicely over the bed. She places the box onto the table and wheels it over to Draa. She then hits the buzzer and speaks curtly to the nurses.* Can we get some REAL silverware in here and a REAL plate for christ sake! mad *She pulls up a chair and has a seat.* I figured you'd be dying for some real food.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:00 am
*One of the nurses comes into the room carrying a plate, silverware and a paper napkin. She goes over to the nurse and takes the items from her. Raising an eyebrow, she stares at the napkin.* Paper…REALLY? talk2hand *She reluctantly takes it and rolls her eyes. The nurse stands there a bit not quite sure what to say and then leaves.

She puts the plate and silverware onto the table over Draa, and carefully empties the contents of the to go box onto his plate.* This is Sweet Potato Pancakes with a Mango Pineapple Chutney. Oh…*she gets the steamer and places it on the table as well*… and here is a steamer. *She grins at Draa.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 am
*She can see by the expression on his face he is shocked and terrified that she is being so nice to him. She puts her free hand on her hip and glares at him.* WELL?!……Are you just going to sit there and let your breakfast get cold? mad  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 am
*She waits for a while in silence staring at Draa. He's so terrified that he is frozen, much like a deer staring into the headlights of a fast moving automobile. She squints her eyes at him.* I see what is going on here. You think I've poisoned your breakfast, don't you. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:11 am
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:14 am
er... um... *sits up in his bed and coughs nervously, not sure what to make of this kind of treatment from Psyzapp, considering not long ago she'd threatened to let her dogs use him as a chew toy. Shuddering at the thought, he looks over the food*

I certainly wouldn't put it past you that you'd try to poison me. Probably as an indirect way of getting back at Tes or something at the very least. Do they even have laws about murder regarding clones?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:19 am
I'm unsure about any "law" regarding the murder of clones. Besides, a silly little technicality like a "law" never stopped me before. twisted *She grins at Draa and sips her latte.*

Besides, TES wouldn't give it a second thought. He thinks your a pain in the a$$. *She says smugly and sips her latte.*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games