Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick smiled nervously and stepped back to let her in. "Please come inside. I'm Patrick and this... this is my sister, Emma." He looked at Emma the moment she started opening her eyes and yawning, as though she knew someone else was there.

He knew he had to let go of her, so he waited until Findabhair had crossed the threshold and stood before him, then placed Emma in her arms. "I-I think I'll just sit down - no, if you'd like to sit down, I'll make sure the nurse doesn't come in." he decided, indicating the chair they'd been sat in and guarding the door.

...I have several reservations. I refuse to use toys that will make you think of another person: only room for two in our bed at such times. You and Me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
I`ll paint you mornings of gold, I`ll spin you valentine evenings, though we`re strangers till now, we`re choosing the path between the stars. I`ll leave my love between the stars.

The healer held the little child with a small smile, and then passed her to Taranieth to hold while she made motions with her hands, casting various tentative spells. Finally a rune appeared, and she frowned, looking over it at Taranieth. "How long have you been near this child?" she asked.

Startled, he answered that he'd been around only the past night, and then once prior to that, a few hours.

She cursed under her breath. "There's nothing wrong with her. Not even the remnants of a human malady. Nothing. But she was sick for days before you came, Ranni. Somehow I doubt it is a coincidence."

He frowned. "She can't have that, it'd be too- we were only here mere days!"

"Her body is younger, smaller, than most that we get close to. It is also possible that... you still keep a dragon around."

"Oh, no! What kind of an idiot was I, letting her breathe dragonsmoke?"

"We haven't had a documented case of acute magic withdrawal in over a hundred years. How could you think she'd be susceptible to it? Particularly after only one meeting?" she asked. "You thought she would never have occasion to go near magic again. Even dragonsmoke usually takes more than one exposure to provoke anything at all, and that's in those who've been with fae more, too."

"You're right. All in all, it's not terrible news. It just means we will have to be parents a little early." Taranieth sighed. "Allow me to explain to Patrick?" he asked.

She nodded, running a hand over his cheek. "I am glad. Some years ago you would have insisted on taking this blame, and cried as the baby withered. You've found one who gives you strength. I hope to be so lucky someday."

As the pain sweeps through, Makes no sense for you, Every thrill he's caused, doesn't seem much fun at all. But I'll be there for you As the world falls down.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick, who'd been about to head to Taranieth's side to find out what the problem was, turned back at the knock on the door. He cast one glace at the Fae and slid out of the door to find out who it was.

"Ah, Nurse! No no, you need your rest, and I and my girlfriend - yes, I know it's news to everyone, but we have Emma well looked out for, so you can take a rest. We intend to stay for a while longer as well, so perhaps you could even take a few hours off?"

"But I have been paid, young man, to look after your sister until the end of tomorrow! I can't refund them, and you and your lady friend will be leaving soon, I expect, so how am I to return home? Just let me in to see the little one; I'll knit while you sit with her, and I bet I know more than you."

"No, no, we're fine. Just go-aha!" He gently pushed the Nurse far enough away from him so that Giselle could squeeze between them, then rushed Giselle into Emma's room. Wedging his shoulder to the door, he smiled and blushed.

"Giselle, you remember Taranieth, and the lady is his cousin, uhm..." his mind, frazzled by the events of the last twenty-four hours, gave up on him and he blushed a lot more. "I'm so sorry, I've forgotten your name..."
His body slumped against the door.

Giselle, startled due to the lack of time between her stepping through the door and being drawn into this room, slowly looked around her. Her eyes took in Emma, who seemed to be as well as she'd been when Giselle first met her, Taranieth, whom she vaguely remembered but had never seen in his current female guise. She watched Patrick anxiously for a moment, worried that he seemed so stressed.

Then he introduced her to - the other lady - and her eyes glued to her, her face flushing and her teeth embedding themselves in her lip automatically. Staring, she forced herself to offer her hand, smile nervously, and walk forward. "Nice to meet you..."

...I have several reservations. I refuse to use toys that will make you think of another person: only room for two in our bed at such times. You and Me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
I`ll paint you mornings of gold, I`ll spin you valentine evenings, though we`re strangers till now, we`re choosing the path between the stars. I`ll leave my love between the stars.

"Call me Findabhair.(pronounced Finniver)" the healer said softly, looking up. The human girl was strangely nervous, and she took to her a bit, often herself flustered. She shook her and, noticing that it seemed a little sweaty, and a small smile grew on her face.

Taranieth turned to Patrick, and said briefly- "She'll live, but we need to talk."

((My dear fiance is getting smexy.))

As the pain sweeps through, Makes no sense for you, Every thrill he's caused, doesn't seem much fun at all. But I'll be there for you As the world falls down.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick felt very relieved - for the two seconds it took for the words 'we need to talk' to register. "Uhh, now? We can't go out that way 'cause the Nurse is still here, and unless we go out the window or something...?"

"I know we just met, but... c-could I call you 'Fin'? You could call me 'Elle', o-or something shorter too, if it helps...?" she offered, shrugging and not noticing that she still held Findabhair's hand. "I'm not sure I'll remember 'Findabhair'..." Her voice was very apologetic as she explained and blushed more.

((Yeah xD Rufus didn't like being lied to.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

"Elle." Fingolfin said, tongue rolling around the syllable. "Ah- yes, Fin is just perfect really."

She looked at the hand, still in her own, and suddenly wished her fingers weren't quite so short. She'd often felt her hands were her least attractive feature, with bitten-down nails from too much worry, but she'd also never really cared. She knew she was attractive enough, particularly by human standards... but this one surpassed attractive. She had huge, soulful eyes, a thin figure, and the most adorable little rounded ears Fin had ever seen.

Also, the blush was too cute for words. She could feel the heat radiating- that was part of her gift, feeling the vitals of everyone in the room acutely. She licked her lips nervously.

"It isn't urgent, but it's rather important."

((No one does. His reaction is what's unusual.))

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

"I would say, 'let's go home then', but are Giselle and Fin - uh," he broke off and looked at Fingolfin guiltily, "C-can I also call you 'Fin'? It would be much less confusing for me," he turned back to Taranieth. "Unless the ladies leave as well, we won't be able to explain to my mother... hang on, I'll go out and find her, tell her we'll look after Emma for today."

That said Patrick darted out the door, taking the Nurse with him to his Mother's room. "So you see, we'll look after Emma today and have her back by dark so you can take a day of rest..." he explained, making sure they agreed before darting back to the room. "If we all file out quickly, we can take her home..."

"Elle is fine, and I'm glad I can call you F-oh, oops!" Giselle let go of Fin's hand, embarrassed at how sweaty her palm was. "S-sorry, I didn't realise - is Emma alright? I heard she was ill, but she looks fine to me... n-not that I know anything about medicine."
She paused, a sad look coming to her eyes as her voice grew very soft. "Or children for that matter..."

((It will later. He's a bit of a brat and his pride's hurt.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 am
User Image

The healer wasn't sure how to answer- given that Emma needed to go with Patrick and it was quite likely that meant she'd have to look dead, at least to most humans.

Taranieth nodded. "Perhaps Giselle could show Fin around?" he stated, earning himself a nod from his cousin, who was delighted with the arrangement. She kissed Emma's forehead and they parted way just outside the door with an expectation to meet again in an hour, back in the village square.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick held Emma to him, then looked at Taranieth as his sister yawned. "We can't talk here... are we heading home, or just finding somewhere secluded?" he wondered, watching Taran's face nervously: he was missing something huge.

"W-well... there's a house, and another... uhm - oh! That's where Adrian lives, the guy Patrick was in love with... uhm... I think the doctor lives somewhere in those woods..." She waved around her hand vaguely, blushing yet again before biting her lip and facing Fingolfin apologetically. "Actually I've only been here once, so I don't know a lot about it, other than what Patrick told me..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 am
User Image

"It doesn't matter." Taranieth said, looking a little tense. "Emma- she's sick because she hasn't been around magic for a while. So she'll be fine so long as there's magic around her. See, it's a rare reaction but some humans get sick if they stay with us and then we leave. Particularly breathing dragon fumes. Usually though, it takes a lot... unfortunately, she's small. Long story short, I'm here, she gets better, Fin's around, she gets better, we leave? She gets sick again."

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

"So that's why she looks so much better now? I-I noticed, but didn't want to jinx it..." he bit his lip, peering up at Taranieth and then away again.

Taran seems tense. He's obviously tense because he doesn't want us to take Emma with us - we haven't been together that long, and we're not married despite being committed so I can't blame him.
But he knows I can't let Emma die when I know how to help her, which is why he's not saying anything about what we should be doing.

Patrick took a deep breath and looked away, letting it out slowly as he cradled Emma to him. Can't ask Taran to take in my baby sister, so... nothing else to do-

"A-alright. Uhm... would Fin consider adopting her? W-we could visit, and if she and Giselle end up together then Giselle would be ecstatic and then Emma would live, too. A-and... we could take the kittens and Keegan round, o-or Fin and Emma could visit us...?" he babbled, tensing up more and more as he spoke, glancing at Taranieth's face only when he was finished.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Taranieth raised an eyebrow. He wondered why Patrick didn't immediately assume that they would be the ones to care for his baby sister. But he also knew this was new to him. "Fin is not the first I'd think of to take care of Emma. I rather thought... Patrick, if you don't want to be a parent just yet, we can... there are many fae who would love a little changeling. Fingolfin has no partner yet, and she hopefully soon might. It is not the time for her." He smiled lightly. "The good thing is that we have at least a little time to decide. So long as we are in town, she'll be healthy as she always was. I am not going to allow my mate's sister to die by my fault, however unintentional."

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick felt his knees starting to go wobbly. "T-Taran... please could you take Emma for a moment b-because I think I'm going to fall over." He smiled though, trying to show it was relief and not terror that was making him feel so weak. "Remind me to kiss you a lot later, when I'm not about to topple over. I wanted to ask you if we could take Emma in, but didn't know what you wanted."

His eyes widened and he looked from Emma to Taranieth. "I have a feeling I'm going to be used to this 'fainting with relief' sensation too soon for my liking..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

Taranieth smiled. "I'm fairly relieved as well. I was worried you'd blame me for endangering her." he said, taking the little one obligingly. He kissed Emma's forehead. "So, little Emma, I suppose we're going to be the ones with the joy of keeping you." he told her, already allowing himself to melt around her little finger.

"Oh, but... Patrick, you may want to brush up on your acting skills. We need to explain her disappearance." he said, looking worried.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm
Love you though I may...

User Image

Patrick felt his eyes watering as Taranieth looked happy that they were to be the ones looking after Emma. He was so relieved... then he abruptly sat down as his knees finally gave out. The human looked up at them, his sister and fiance, and blinked slowly before laughing loudly.

"My acting skills? Hehe, ohhh that's funny - and sooo disgusting!" He made a face, remembering both that he had acting skils... and what they had allowed him to do. Looking sick, he covered his mouth. "Don't you...remember when we first met?"

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games