Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm
picture was taken down in preparation of it being released  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:45 pm
then it doesnt get a consirdation until i see a pic  

Highlord_Demon

Queen_Succubus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:42 pm
Muffin Truffle
Catti Saionji
><}}> < -assassin mode- Does anyone have a request on who to kill? -marks two names on her list- It'll be a while but that's because I have two people and yet to plan their death.....

-trys to cool down before the plan is finished-

-is about to fight this n00b who thinks he can come into a thread and tell me off about the getting banned deal just because the users on the site directed him to Gaia- ............. )

Fcoujo bacc kxo deerj uj kxo nehct neict ro u xocc ev u cek rokkoh nakxeik kxom udt kxoah jkifatak0.
Inside these eggs sleeping dragons lie,
*bursts out laughing.* Wow.. is everyone using Saurian now? XD Also, all my current dragons are named, tell me what you guys think of the names.
Click on them so they may hatch and fly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 pm
Have edited the last hold-outs of Thursday's Infirmary group. Can someone walk them while I'm updating the Incubator and getting the next Infirmary group sorted? Thanks! biggrin

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ ~ ~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~ ~ ~
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:50 pm
caramba2654
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pokes all drags

so click mine!!!!

Welcome to the guild and the Incubator, caramba! Have added your scroll and dragons! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 pm
it's got a crack across it!  

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:20 pm
Highlord_Demon
*coughs slightly* might not be completely accurate........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Highlord_Demon
Cool dragon! So this is the Magma dragon? Hey, I want to know your opinion on my dragons names, just check my scroll to see them all...

Queen_Succubus

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:35 pm
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart
Highlord_Demon
Cool dragon! So this is the Magma dragon? Hey, I want to know your opinion on my dragons names, just check my scroll to see them all...
*tilts head* What language are all the names in? I can tell they all have a surname but I cannot read them..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:45 pm
Ddraig Asheart
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart
Highlord_Demon
*tilts head* What language are all the names in? I can tell they all have a surname but I cannot read them..
Oh, they are Japanese but written in Romaji, Romanized Japanese. Okami is their surname, roughly translated it means 'great/honorable god.' My water dragon is Okami Mizugami, Honorable water god; my white dragon is Okami Tsukuyomi, Honorable moon goddess; my red dragon is Okami Moegami, Honorable fire god; my storm dragon is Okami Gekigami, Honorable lightning/thunder god; my magi dragon is Amaterasu Omikami, Illuminator of Heaven (the goddess of the sun); my stone dragon is Okami Tsuchikage, Honorable god earth shadow; and my skywing is Okami Yomigami, Honorable god of restoration. I think that's all of them. XD

Queen_Succubus

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 pm
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart
Oh, they are Japanese but written in Romaji, Romanized Japanese. Okami is their surname, roughly translated it means 'great/honorable god.' My water dragon is Okami Mizugami, Honorable water god; my white dragon is Okami Tsukuyomi, Honorable moon goddess; my red dragon is Okami Moegami, Honorable fire god; my storm dragon is Okami Gekigami, Honorable lightning/thunder god; my magi dragon is Amaterasu Omikami, Illuminator of Heaven (the goddess of the sun); my stone dragon is Okami Tsuchikage, Honorable god earth shadow; and my skywing is Okami Yomigami, Honorable god of restoration. I think that's all of them. XD

*eyes widen* Oo.........I understand. I like it. I really like the skywing name. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:51 pm
Ddraig Asheart
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart

*eyes widen* Oo.........I understand. I like it. I really like the skywing name. 3nodding
Hehe.. thanks. ^_^ Also, for my four adults, I submitted some descriptions for them, do they show up for you when you look at them?

Queen_Succubus

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:57 pm
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart

Hehe.. thanks. ^_^ Also, for my four adults, I submitted some descriptions for them, do they show up for you when you look at them?
No, I don't see any. They probably haven't been approved yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:01 am
Ddraig Asheart
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart
darksorceressmonoke
Ddraig Asheart

No, I don't see any. They probably haven't been approved yet.
Awww.... and they're good descriptions too... >_>

Queen_Succubus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 am
Willa-Wisp
Have edited the last hold-outs of Thursday's Infirmary group. Can someone walk them while I'm updating the Incubator and getting the next Infirmary group sorted? Thanks! biggrin

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

~ ~ ~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~ ~ ~
User Image

Hello, Night Owls! Have updated the Incubator and these last few in now yesterday's Infirmary need to be walked. They are all under 3 days!

Beady, will you post them in the Emergency and EggSpam threads in the DC Guild?

THANKS! biggrin heart  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games