For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Guild Blog, whatwhat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna bash and squeal about your real lif?
Maybe. >_>
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Yuppers.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
I will indeed, and I'll also help out other folks, 'coz I'm cool like that. <33
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 61

Capriciously Me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 am
On August 27th, 2010, my best friend and the love of my life, past, present and future, said yes when I asked for his hand in marriage.

Holy freaking SHITAKE MUSHROOMS I'm more than a little excited.

We've talked about it before. Quite a lot, actually. I just decided to make it more... official.

We aren't sure if we want a handfasting or if we want a marriage, but we're thinking we'll probably combine the two. *Smiles* And he's extremely eager to help with everything. When I asked if he would help me plan it, he actually became somewhat offended and said he'd be most upset if he couldn't! *laughs*

Also, we're not sure if we want one in a dress and one in a tux, or two in a dress, or two in a tux -- or something other than a tux would work, too, of course. I'm thinking I'd prefer it if there weren't any tux's involved.

My best friend.
The love of all my lives.
I'm officially betrothed to him.

Holy freaking wooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. cool rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 pm
There's always something every year that makes me upset at Christmas. Usually it happens on Christmas Day. This year, it happens on Christmas Eve.

First thing that happened was that my dad had a panic attack in the night. He went to the doctor's in the morning - it wasn't a panic attack. He had another mini stroke.

Second thing is that my mum is screaming at me, and then denying that she did. She asked me to look for the present we got for my gran. While I was searching I asked her if she looked for it near her chair. She started to scream at me for asking. I later found the book and all she could do was snatch it from me.  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:28 pm
koudelkaW
There's always something every year that makes me upset at Christmas. Usually it happens on Christmas Day. This year, it happens on Christmas Eve.

First thing that happened was that my dad had a panic attack in the night. He went to the doctor's in the morning - it wasn't a panic attack. He had another mini stroke.

Second thing is that my mum is screaming at me, and then denying that she did. She asked me to look for the present we got for my gran. While I was searching I asked her if she looked for it near her chair. She started to scream at me for asking. I later found the book and all she could do was snatch it from me.

*snugs* heart heart

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, and that you are having such a bad day. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 pm
too2sweet
*snugs* heart heart

Thanks hun smile

My brother decided to add to my problems, and has flooded the bathroom.  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:32 am
koudelkaW
too2sweet
*snugs* heart heart

Thanks hun smile

My brother decided to add to my problems, and has flooded the bathroom.

Well...when it rains, it pours!! xd

(pun totally intended) blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:17 pm
too2sweet
Well...when it rains, it pours!! xd

(pun totally intended) blaugh

rofl  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:33 pm
Have I ever mentioned how much my body hates hot weather? We had the hottest day so far on Wednesday. So my body immediately broke out in rashes. All over my chest, stomach and upper arms.

Thankfully it looks like they're starting to fade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm
koudelkaW
We had the hottest day so far on Wednesday. So my body immediately broke out in rashes.

0_o Wow. I sympathize, but with me it's the complete opposite. Cold days do that to me. Heat cures me. But I'm a desert rat. I love heat. I'm sorry you can't enjoy the warmth. sad *Hugs*  

Independent Renegade

Thirteenth Dragon

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm
I'm going to London for a day on Friday biggrin

Except that I'm both excited and dreading it.

I get to see two friends again who I talk to online. I've only met one of them in person twice, and the other person once.

One friend is a very nice person, but I feel she says things without thinking about their impact. I worry she'll speak about my weight, which is not a topic I want to get into when we're meant to be catching up. In the past she's also tried to talk me into leaving my parents and focusing on just myself instead. Which is not something I am willing to do, ever. My dad always helped me through my health problems when I was a kid, the least I can do is help him through his.

Also, my dad is still pretty bad and I freak that when I'm gone for the day, something will happen to him. He's already been close to another mini-stroke, and is supposed to be trying to reduce his blood pressure. However, he will not stop smoking, he won't stop drinking coffee, he still insists on drinking whole milk, and I had to practically nag him to eat at least one banana a day (for the potassium). He's going to the doctors on the same day I'm in London.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am
I hate this one site, spellsofmagic, it is full of pompous fools who think they know everything about everything involving magic. it just ticks me off when people are like that. I mean the only beings that know everything is the gods/goddess but these fools just get under your skin with all the can't and no, and won't work. there I feel better ^^ I also left them a message XD so just waiting for the hate mail to come in lol.  

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm
So yesterday, my brother decided to use my phobia of moths to upset me. He tried to catch a moth to throw it in my face. He couldn't catch the moth, so he hit me over the head.

After that my mum shouted at me and told me off for "being a drama queen".

So, in conclusion: hitting someone = good. Having a phobia and getting upset = bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:32 pm
So I was re-reading "Xenocide" by Orson Scott Card and I came across a passage that got me thinking. It's said by a girl who grew up in a deeply religious community who later found out that everything she believed about her gods was a lie. This led her into a spiral of trying to find out the difference between good and evil.

Quote:
So what Wiggin was describing wasn't parents, really. He was describing good parents. He wasn't telling her what the gods were, he was telling her what goodness was. To want other people to grow. To want other people to have all the good things that you have. And to spare them the bad things if you can. That was goodness.

This really resonated with me because that's what I've come to believe that is what a good person, a good leader, should be. I've kinda wandered off of the path of thinking lately, so it's good to have that little slap back into reality smile  

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas