Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acrylic_Duckie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:52 am
eek redface whee 4laugh heart

*is hugged*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:53 pm
*hugs Duckie* You sound awesome.  

Fran Salaska

unknwndreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:39 pm
Agh, Sorry I've been gone as of late. My fiance and I ended our relationship about a month ago and I've just been in this whirl wind since. In then end it was my choice to stop the relationship because it just seemed like he controled my whole life, so I had to stop it. I've been much happier since and just everywhere trying to fix my relationships with my friends that he pretty much pushed away from me. It's much nicer and I feel like me again. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:50 pm
heart  

Acrylic_Duckie

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:44 pm
unknwndreamer
Agh, Sorry I've been gone as of late. My fiance and I ended our relationship about a month ago and I've just been in this whirl wind since. In then end it was my choice to stop the relationship because it just seemed like he controled my whole life, so I had to stop it. I've been much happier since and just everywhere trying to fix my relationships with my friends that he pretty much pushed away from me. It's much nicer and I feel like me again. heart

I'm sorry to hear it. sad It's good to see you again though, and glad to hear you're taking control of your life again. heart Keep us updated, we missed you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:18 am
*waves*  

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:35 am
Eeowynn
*waves*

*luffs* 4laugh
Your avatar is so cute!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:06 am
Nikolita
Eeowynn
*waves*

*luffs* 4laugh
Your avatar is so cute!!

*huggles*

why thank you. yours is cute too! that hairstyle looks so good on you smile  

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:53 am
Eeowynn
Nikolita
Eeowynn
*waves*

*luffs* 4laugh
Your avatar is so cute!!

*huggles*

why thank you. yours is cute too! that hairstyle looks so good on you smile

Thanks! redface 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Acrylic_Duckie

Fran Salaska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:22 pm
unknwndreamer

I'm glad you're happier. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:54 pm
Thanks guys. heart I'm much happier but just got a crappy blow, my I guess now former best friend just told me she no longer wanted to associate with me. She isn't giving me a certian answer but it has something to do with my new friends at work. I'm rather distraught now. cry

...and my whirl wind just gets bigger and sucks me up...  

unknwndreamer

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:07 pm
unknwndreamer
Thanks guys. heart I'm much happier but just got a crappy blow, my I guess now former best friend just told me she no longer wanted to associate with me. She isn't giving me a certian answer but it has something to do with my new friends at work. I'm rather distraught now. cry

That sucks. sad I'm sorry to hear it.
Earlier this year, back in April, I lost a friend I'd made in college and had known since the fall. I really liked her, so that was kind of hard for me.
But if she's not going to be your friend because of your "new friends at work", then that's her problem and she needs to get over herself. neutral (in my opinion)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:08 am
unknwndreamer

Gee, that sucks. But if she's going to ditch you because you have new friends then she's likely not worth it in the first place. Although it will understandably hurt. *hugs*  

Fran Salaska

Kaeru Mercury

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:23 pm
*pokes in* Hellu... I realized I don't post much in this guild, and I feel bad, but my limited experience in any field makes it hard ^^; I thought I'd at least introduce myself here, though... so hello everyone whee  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff