Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
FIRST TEACHER MEETING [IN SESSION] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Matters were arising like there was no tomorrow and Raiku had to agree not for the better. He sighed deeply as teachers were voicing their concerns and thoughts on different matters. To him it was becoming noise and he started to feel cooped up and he wanted out. "I think we should tell the students about the Youkai but also do so in a delicate matter. Explain that they an not single out anyone suspicious and they report anything to us first. We are all powerful in our own right and our students can trust us all. They are not stupid after all," Raiku projected across they room enough for everyone to hear him clearly. Maybe Clarent may be able to help him see things in a more clear light, he would meditate on the problem tonight.

OOC((I knew that Fleur and I am sorry if it seemed I made our character feel indicate sweatdrop ))

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Slightly bored
Magika levels: Normal
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
{Excalibur} {Clarent} {Durandal} {Augaleir}
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:01 am
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea turned her head towards her husband as he agreed on the plan. She pursed her lips. She didn't like the idea of rigging the halls. But only rigging certain locations may be a compromise to her. "This academy has had hall passes in the past. While I do agree that students should be mature enough to be able to ask, some aren't as mature as others. And we're concerned for their safety. Mr. Capehart does bring up an excellent point," She said. She turned to Isamu. "We're all concerned for the safety of our students and I know that you do not wish to do this, for it may cause panic, but I think we may have to do it," She said to him. She gave him a reassuring him as she reached out and squeezed his hand.

(OOC: My apologies then Fleur! sweatdrop )

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Imagelease, call me Sarah...

"Tch" she didn't know if telling the students was the best idea. If they couldn't be trusted to stay in class what made them think they the students could be trusted to not attack each other. Sarah shrugged at all their suggestions. God when did being a teacher become so hard. The thought made her smile. The demon rested her chin on her folded arms and looked at each one of them as they spoke. "Maybe we shouldn't tell me the whole truth. Maybe make something up that will keep them on guard but not turn them on each other?" she nuzzled against her own arm. Laying her head down shouldn't be too much of a problem if the fire chick fell asleep.

ϕut/ϕf/ȼurses//I'm sorry my characters a jerk hehe ^^ You can dismiss any of her opinions cause you know.. she likes making people feeeeeeell☽User Image

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster sighed silently, nodding as the teachers spoke their minds. His dark eyes darted to his wife she spoke to him, feeling rather comforted by her reassuring smile. He has given this whole telling the students about the issue issue a lot of thought over the course of the past several days. He thought keeping it from them until they found out more information on the matter would be the best thing to do. But even so, he did not believe that decision was in the students' best interest. Isamu nodded at Althea before turning to look at Sarah and shaking his head at her. "I think lying to them is worse than not telling them at all," He replied with a simper. He leaned back in his chair and then nodded affirmatively. "I have to say, you are correct," He said to the teachers. "If the majority of you believe we should tell the students of the issue then, we shall... Telling the students of the matter will enlighten them, as well as cause panic, suspicion, and confusion. There are many possibilities. Yes, our students are smart but they're still teenagers."

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay
OOC: I understand; Sorry if I made it seem that way!~

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
Violet Akiyama

Violet glanced at her silent twin, wondering what she thought about all of this. She knew she held some concern for the students as well. She turned her attention to the headmaster. She honestly did not have a problem with rigging the halls. It was fine by her; as long as her students are in class and safe. She turned to look at Truitt when he proposed that they tell the students of the matter. She shook her head. She didn't think it was going to be such a good idea. The blue haired woman was right. Students may begin to turn on each other, which may be even more dangerous. She narrowed her eyes at the man as he looked at headmaster pointedly, as if the headmaster was to blame. She didn't particularly appreciate it and crossed her arms over her chest. "Even if we do tell them, they're still our responsibilities and we will still have to protect them," She pointed out, "If anything, I think we'll just have to be more strict and train them even harder. With these hall pass rule, students should accounted for." She turned to look at the headmaster as he spoke. "Sir, if you believe that we should tell them, then I won't oppose. But maybe we should only tell them the information we are certain of," Violet suggested.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt shrugged. They all had good points. "Maybe you're right. Maybe it's not such a good idea. I'm just saying...kids will always questions new rules, especially when there's no explanation given. It's part of being an adolescent. So what are we gonna tell them when they start asking why we're making all these sudden changes? To keep them safe? Safe from what?" Truitt shook his head. What a complicated situation. "I honestly don't know what the best course of action would be here. Maybe we could wait until after we spy on Fuzen at least once. But I can tell you this, they'll find out one way or another. They're smart kids. It'll either be on their own or when we do chose to tell them. But they'll know we kept it from them and I don't think they'll appreciate that. They maybe even stop trusting us... Seems like a no-win situation either way, I guess. There's pros and cons to each side. So maybe the choice is which risk is worse and which risk is worth it?"

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

((Thanks guys, I really appreciate that you understand ^^ You guys are the best!  

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Matthew leaned back and stifled a yawn. "We can just tell them that we're implementing the new rule because of the abundance of students skipping, missing class as well as randomly roaming the halls. That's not far from the truth. We can also tell them that because a student has died, we have to keep a closer eye on them in order to ensure their safety. They'd understand. After we figure out more information, we'll let them know," He suggested with a shrug. "Like Truitt said, there's some pros and there's some cons."

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea nodded as she momentarily closed her eyes and softly sighed. She cared for the students just like everyone else. She believed they had a right to know. She looked over at Matthew when he finished speaking and nodded. "We'll tell them but we cannot flood all of the information on them all at once; it will be too overwhelming. We're not even 100% sure of the incoming events. What we'll do is what Matthew suggested. And after we have sent our team over to the other side to gather further information, then we shall decide what else to tell them," She said. She leaned back, her lips in a frown. "What do you all think?" She asked.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 am
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt glanced at the guy he remembered at Matthew Pierce. Why was everyone yawning and so tired today? Were they really that bored? The Truitt turned his attention to the Vice Headmistress as she spoke. He nodded to her obediently. Her solution sounded like a logical one. He leaned back and picked up his coffee cup for the time since he'd gotten it and took a sip. Then he made a face, he'd let it get cold. He set the cup back down disappointingly just as Althea asked for their opinion. "Sound like a plan." He replied approvingly.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Violet sighed as she ran a hand through her purple bangs, letting her elbow rest on the wooden table and propping her head up with her palm. That Truitt guy was right. There some pros and cons to this whole thing. With her hand still propping her head up, she turned her head in order to look at Matthew as he spoke. What he proposed sounded like a good plan, but she wondered if the students could handle delicate information such as one of their peers dying in the hands of the monsters they very sought to fend off. The reason the academy was created in the first place. But it wouldn't be the first time a person has died in the hands of a youkai in the city. She darted her eyes over to Althea as the graceful woman spoke and nodded. "I'm all for it," Violet replied tersely. She then looked over at her silent sister, Lavender. She wondered what she thought about all of this mess.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Matthew nodded at the vice headmistress, then darted his green eyes at Truitt and Violet, then back at Althea. He nodded again. "I agree. It sounds good," He said with a grin.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Imagelease, call me Sarah...

Sarah waved her hand as if she could care less, which was true. They had technically took her idea. Not telling them everything was just the same as lying. It was fine with Sarah though. If they needed to sugar coat what they were doing that was fine. Whatever helped them sleep at night. Being said again, she didn't care. Sarah stared out the window. It was still a beautiful day out. At least the demon was inside so she didn't have to endure it.

ϕut/ϕf/ȼurses//User Image

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 pm
Lavender Akiyama
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lavender sat silently and listened as the conversation went back and forth, the teachers disagreeing and agreeing and speaking their minds freely. She still did not like the whole rigging the halls idea, but the headmaster's proposal of only rigging the most frequently visited locations seemed like an okay compromise. Her eyes darted around the room and glanced at all of the teachers that spoke of the issue. Truitt was right... It seemed as if this was a lose-lose situation and she did not like it one bit. She didn't want to lie to her students, or become stricter. Or did she wish for them to turn on each other. She turned her attention towards Althea as she combined the staff's ideas and then gave out the final proposal. Lavender glanced at her sister as she agreed to the plan, and then returned her gaze to the Vice, nodding in agreement as well. It seemed like a solid plan since Matthew and Violet had agreed to it. She hoped there would not be any complications in the future.

User ImageUser Image
Weapon: None • Status: Okay • OOC: Derp

Tracey is Fabulous

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:05 am
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Growing tired of this meeting, Raiku would say anything to get out now. It must have been atleast an hour or two and Raiku was sat in a meeting when he could be beating up scumbags or practicing the art of tomfoolery. "I agree, don't tell them yet. We must remember they are still young and not all of those students have seen any sort of real life combat." Raiku agreed in a slightly morbid tone. He had seen enough bloodshed and pain to last a lifetime, yet now he had to protect his home by partaking in yet another war. And then the though jumped out at him, it was an obvious problem that he should have foreseen. "We also have to take the city into consideration aswell don't forget. If the youkai compromise the civilians then there will be dire consequences. We must stay one step ahead at all costs here," Raiku directed to mainly his elder brother and the others.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Still very bored and worried for the towns folk
Magika levels: Normal
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
{Excalibur} {Clarent} {Durandal} {Augaleir}
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster interlaced his fingers and nodded solemnly as they had all reached a resolution that they all seemed to agree on. He darted his dark eyes over to Raiku and nodded in agreement. "Of course. We may have to check the underground railways to see if they are still in order, in case the lives of the citizens, or anyone, really, are in peril, they have the possibility to escape," He replied. He looked at the faculty and staff. "For those of you that may not know, the city has an underground railway system, built long ago when this city was first established. We have not used that system in many years, so we are not sure where it leads to now or whether it is still usable. But once we do find out, that option will be used as a possible escape route."

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay

Tracey is Fabulous

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs