Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Illegal Affair of the Heart (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 pm
So the bunny would be nameless for a little while, that was okay.. she could always make up a name in her head for it till they could talk. The obvious one was of course bunny, which seemed fine and generic right then.

"I don't see why you should be proud of me, women do this all the time, everyday."
Elvara told him honestly, which was the truth. She didn't see why he was being so nice after what happened, maybe he was just trying to forget it and put it all behind him.
He then asked a question which made her smile. Mappel wanted to know when he would be able to feel anything. From her obvious experience, she could estimate when of course. "I'd say probably a month or two.. about half way." Elvara explained to him as his eyes glimmered with excitement. But it made her wonder something, about his magic. "Well, doesn't your life magic let you feel whats going on in there? Or doesn't it work like that?" she asked him curiously, just to see what powers elves did actually have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 pm
Mappel hadn't thought of that. Placing his hands on her belly he began to focus. Chanting his hands suddenly began to glow green as he felt around her stomach. He could feel their child's heartbeat, it was normal paced and healthy.

"I will say this, our child is very healthy. You must have been feeding him or her well during my absence. It's heart is beating normally and it seems to be content." he replied softly opening his eyes to gaze into hers.

Moving her over to the couch, he pulled up her gown and gave her belly a kiss before gently resting his head upon it. Hearing the steady beating a large grin crossed his face. "We have done the impossible my Love. We have made life in something that should be barren. Elvara, yes all women can birth children, but ours will be a beautiful miracle." looking up at her he winked.

"This child will probably have strong healing and life magic, since both of us seem to posses powerful amounts of it. Your skin, also feels a bit more warm than it used to be. I think..slowly the life magic is working on you as well." Sitting up he stared at her rubbing the top of her belly, near her navel.

"My life magic also has healing properties. So you might experience more than just a growing child within you during the coming months. I cannot really fathom much, but what would you do if you became Human again?"  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:14 pm
She wrapped her warm brown hair behind one ear while watching what Mappel was doing with his hands. Elvara listened to his chant and bit her lip with a smile, his language sounded beautiful to her ears, only making her want to hear more of it.
They were healthy? It made her sigh relief that everything was okay in there despite all of the crazy things she had done. She still had her doubts though, they might been okay right then but what about later on?

Elvara let him move her to the sofa, wondering what he was going to do until it came apparent that he only wanted to listen to what was going on inside. So he could hear? Even at that early stage? His cute ears must of been powerful or it was down to his magic, either way it made him happy.
The way he talked about how the whole situation was a miracle made her think. She never thought of it that way until he mentioned it out loud. Maybe he was right. For years she had slept with hundreds of men, which she wasn't proud of and yet still nothing happened until she met this wonderful elven man who was cuddling her that very moment.

He then asked her a question, stopping her in her tracks. What if she became human again? "I don't know... I mean I've been a vampire alot longer than a human..." she told him, running her fingers through his hair. "I don't think I'd like it.. because I wouldn't get to be with you very long would I? And I wouldn't want you to be all alone and depressed without me.. I've been through that and I know how hard it can be."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 pm
He smiled up at her. "Well...if not a Human...what about an Elf?" he asked slyly. Sitting up he sat upright on the couch, allowing Elvara to do whatever she pleased. if the wanted to drape herself all over him or just sit next to him he didn't mind.

"All beings are created out of magic honey. Or so I've read. You are still very much human, but we call your kind Cursed Ones, because you've been stained by dark magic. It freezes your Humanity, tricks your body into thinking you're dead....it's very dangerous." he stated looking at her sadly.

"Where I live there's a pond in the forest known as the "Pool of Cleansing." If you wanted, we could travel to my old home. Maybe dipping your whole body in the pool would destroy the cursed magic and return you to your Human state. Then I could take you to the city where you could drink Dew from Yggdrasil changing you into an Elven woman. Though..you would have to leave the past behind. Now if you wanted to wait until your child is born then we can. I just...wasn't sure if I wanted to tell you this. I know how hard it is for you to move forward. I saw your face earlier as you stared at the crib, there is deep pain in your heart. I can sense it."

Touching her face he gave her a look of sincerity. "I want to help you, because I love you. Though if you decide to remain who you are then that is fine with me as well. As long as we can be together, nothing else matters."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:16 pm
He could turn her into an elf? But how was that even possible?

Elvara then listened to his explanation on how it all worked and the steps of the whole procedure. But he looked at her with such pity and sadness as he talked about her race which didn't make her overly happy. "If you had met me when I was a human then I'd of gladly accepted your offer and become an elf like you. It was something I had always wanted back then.. I figured it would make me look more beautiful like you all do" she chuckled at the last part.

Mappel mentioned the crib to her, making her smile drop instantly. "And that's the reason why I can't be a human.. I couldn't protect him.. I was weak.. but as a vampire I have powers I never had before.. my master said it would make me stronger and it has. I've been stabbed, shot, burned, hung.. and I'm still here." she told him with emotion in each word she spoke. "I can protect this child.. I won't make the same mistakes like the last time.. I won't.. because I can't go through that again.. never" Elvara almost shouted out.

"Try and picture it in your head.. a child you loved and couldn't wait to meet over the months.. feeling them move around, knowing they are in there, something you and your partner created out of pure love for eachother. But it doesn't turn out how everyone said it would, how you pictured the happy moment... no.. you're on the floor.. holding your dead child in your arms.. placing them in the crib your partner made with their own bare hands and pray that it was all just a bad dream.. wanting to hear them make that first cry.." tears kept following down her cheeks and looked as though they weren't going to stop. "That's why I became this thing you call cursed one.. so don't pity me.. because I wanted this.. now you tell me.. what do you think you would've done if it happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm
Mappel was speechless. Looking away from Elvara he closed his eyes and nodded. He now understood why she was what she was. The life magic would only change her if she had the will to change, but hearing her determination Elvara would stay a vampire.

Standing he turned around and bowed to her, placing a hand to his heart as he did so. "I have been selfish. All this time I have thought of only ways to purify you, to help you, because I deeply love you. I had thought that maybe you wanted to change, but now I see your resolve."

Opening his eyes a few tears rolled down his cheeks. "You Humans have always possessed the greater desire to protect. If you cannot protect what you love then you find that you are weak. I don't understand, but that must have been so terrible. I will never imagine what it's like to be pregnant, but from your words you are growing attached to the life inside of you. I know you will triumph this time My Love."

Taking her hand he kissed it and frowned. "Forgive me, I have been a fool. If being a Vampire is the path you have chosen, then I shall follow you to the end. You are not alone anymore, I will help in any way I can to make this pregnancy comfortable for you and our child. I love you and support you. I'm sorry that I tried to change you, it would only be wrong. The life magic will not heal a person if they do not wish to be healed, so you should be fine. All it's doing is making it so that you can bear children." he smiled kindly.

Standing he winked. "Trust me, I find you very beautiful. Even in the form you had before. Honey what kind of partner would I be if I didn't allow you to be who you were. Just be who you are, I am in love with your heart and who you are, though your body is very alluring now that you're putting on baby weight. Yet your body and outer beauty is only part of why I love you, so if some days you want to remain in your vampire form, do so. I will not hide from you. Tonight I was afraid yes, but not because you were drinking my blood, I was afraid I had pushed you to that breaking point for not being her when you need me. From now on, I shall be by your side supporing you during this pregnancy and beyond."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm
She shook her head as he kept blaming himself for some strange reason. Elvara didn't think he was an idiot of selfish at all. "It's not your fault.. you didn't know my reasons because I hid it and didn't tell you the whole picture."

As she saw the tears, she slid off the sofa she sat on and stood with him, wiping any moisture on his cheeks. "You don't need to be sad.. Why cry hmm?" Elvara smiled, getting on her tiptoes so she could kiss his cheek softly. "You didn't get live through that which is a good thing and you never will because you will protect me and this little person" she felt a little bad bring up all her painful emotions out on him, so now was the time to make him feel a little better about it by taking his hand and placing it on her stomach. "Your child is right here.. safe from everything that could ever hurt them. And like you sad, we made the impossible happen"

She then took his free and looked up with with a smile "would you like to have a nap or something? I mean, you travelled a long way just to come home"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:04 am
Mappel smiled and softly kissed her lips. "This is why I also love you...thank you Elvara." he cooed holding her gently in his arms. He looked tired, so sleeping sounded like a wonderful idea. "Yes it has been a long trip, care to sleep with me on the couch my Love?" he asked nuzzling their noses together.

He was glad she did share part of her past with him. It meant that she trusted him and for that he was going to do his best not to break that trust. Rubbing her belly he blushed. "I'm excited, all my life I had been dreaming of becoming a father and now it's going to happen. Have you had any problems with sickness or anything while I was away?"  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am
She gave a nod once he asked her to join him. They usually would cuddle up when Mappel needed to sleep but with her body clock back to it's original vampish ways since his departure. So it was time to try and attempt to have a sleeping pattern match that of Mappel's once again. "Of course I will, been rather lonely sleeping here without you" she winked, waiting for Mappel to lay down first so she could have him cuddle her from behind.

Mappel then asked if she had any problems which her reply was a simple shake of the head. But she was lying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:44 pm
He smiled warmly and layed on the couch first, when she joined him he cuddled up to her his hand resting upon her small bump. Kissing her neck then her cheek he yawned. "I love you...Elvara..." he purred and eventually let sleep take him.

Mappel was so tired, more than he had realized, so he managed to zonk out quickly. Somewhere in the middle of the night he felt her warm body leave him. He hadn't noticed one bit instead just rolled to lay on his back.

(hmmm...I'm kind of stumped on what to do. I really don't want to skip again, unless you want to? Or if you have a plan you want to try out? ^^; )  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm
(haha I do have some idea, but most of the time I improvise (: )

Elvara loved being cuddled up to him once more, it was something she had longed for since he left. It didn't feel right that he chose to leave just after he found out he was going to be a father, though it seemed though he regretted it.

She tried to fall asleep but her body clock was too broken to change back so quickly, so she just lay there, staring at his sleeping face. "Why did you fall for me hmm?" she asked him in a whisper as he slept peacefully.

It was then while looking at him that she didn't feel overly well. "Not again..." she said, trying to crawl out of his grip without waking Mappel. He didn't need to be disturbed after such a long trip. In her place, she put the bunny rabbit in his arms so he had something to cuddle while she went out. But while getting to the door she coughed and spat out some blood, leaving a small splatter that she didn't notice as she left, umbrella in tow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:08 pm
(I usually improvise as well. ^^; but maybe she is lured into a trap and he saves her? Or wait, maybe we should wait until she's bigger and can't control her cravings that well to do that. :3)

Cuddling the bunny he looked adorable. Though something was bugging him, nagging him to wake up. Slowly sitting up he noticed she was gone. Something didn't feel right. Placing the bunny on the couch he noticed the door had been opened a bit and looking down he noticed he had stepped in a puddle of dark crimson blood.

There was a trail of it. Oh no she had gone out! Using the spell to change into a human Mappel followed the trail of blood. It led to a tavern. Normally there would be happy songs playing and drunken men singing but it was quiet. Stepping in he felt the miasma in the air again and gasped at the sight.

Men were on the floor dead, waitresses, provocative dancers, the barkeep was the only one alive and had locked himself in the closet. He heard vicious slurping as a dead man was tossed down the stairs, followed by drunken laughter.

Elvara was at it again. As he walked up the stairs he found her cupping the mouth of a pretty young girl. "Elvara! Stop!" he said trying to prevent her from devouring this woman as well.

The young dancer's eyes looked afraid and pleading. She was muffling loudly at him trying to cry out for help.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 pm
(haha ironically you are not far off from what I had planned actually.. I was gonna have them both captured cause they both did the crime of being with eachother)

Elvara was in all her vampire glory, dark black hair dripping with the blood of her victims. But her skin looked a little strange. Usually it was a pale, dead colour but this time she looked rather sickly and green.
She was laughing loudly while holding the girl in a tight grip, stroking her face and even licking it. "I used to be like you.. I used to dance for men as a human because I had nothing else to live for" Elvara smirked, slowly cutting the girl's cheek with a fingernail. "But I think I was much prettier than you and got paid more" she laughed once more till she heard Mappel.

"Ah! It's you my love! Come to join the party my dear?" she asked, licking the blood off the dancer's cheek. "This one tastes like fine wine"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:09 pm
The woman's eyes almost popped out of her head. This man was having relations with the demon that was holding her? That was illegal! Races were not meant to mix and even she knew that. Was this man blind?

Mappel inched foreward and pried Elvara away from the woman. Watching her run off in a panic he wheeled the vampire and stared into her eyes. "We need to head home now! It's not safe. What were you thinking? I know you're hungry for blood but do you realize what you're doing? People will find out about you if you leave a trail behind!" he stated and was about to say more when he felt her press her lips to his to stop him from talking.

This woman was crazy! Mappel suddenly couldn't move his body! So she was free from his grip. Hopefully she wouldn't try to eat him again. Something felt off though. Was this Elvara or another woman? Her eyes looked different too. Was this her true form?  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 pm
Elvara watched the woman run away with a tilt of her head, before looking back to Mappel and pinning him against the wall. "Why did you let her go my darling?" she asked in a seductive tone. On a closer look her eyes were their normal solid black but with a difference. There were sickly green veins running round the corners of them. She the proceeded to kiss him deeply for a few moments.

That was until she snarled loudly. "You let my damn meal get away.. I needed her! But you just let her go" Elvara hissed before turning her head to spit out some blood in her mouth, it wasn't that of her victims however which was clear from it's dead looking colour. "You need to go home.. or would you like me to kill you instead.. hmm?" She asked before pulling herself away from his body and darting down the stairs to try and find the runaway dancer in the streets.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff