Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
School Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 am
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam felt his heart beat before getting out of her grasp and her off his chest, he stood, "She bumped backwards in to the railing", he said as he began to walk and he cleared his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:17 am
Tavril

User Image

Ashley stood up and her wings appeared then she flew in front of Liam then bumped into him. She frowned at him and looked down at the floor.
"I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to make you even more uncomfortable."

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 am
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam sighed, "It's alright, just next time remember it's a guy your laying on and being so close to", he said looking away as a blush formed once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:27 am
Tavril

User Image

Ashley looked at him and giggled her small fangs showing a little. She hugged him tightly then rubbed his hair as she let go of him.
"I know I was being close to a boy, it's just instincts, I'm sorry again."
Ashley held a hand out to her as she smiled then moved a bit closer.
"I'm Ashley."

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:29 am
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam sighed once more, "Liam, and I hope you can be more careful, I'm human so I am a lot more easily drawn in, thankfully due to some training, I have self control, you saw that by me getting up", he said as he shook her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 am
Tavril

User Image

Ashley smiled devilishly and she leaned in on him rubbing my chest on yours as I look up at you. She reached up and reached up and put a hand on his cheek.
"You know Liam it's okay to be attracted to my body, it's normal for a healthy growing boy to have thoughts about pretty girls. Why try to hide it."
Ashley patted his face then pushed away from him then rubbed her eyes as she yawned. She then looked at him for a second then looked down her eyes looking sad.
"I'm sorry, again."

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:48 am
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam let out an annoyed sigh, "I can tell this is going to very hard friendship with you", he said lightly chuckling at her actions and then her apology for them, he shook his head at the thought of messing with her apparent other side, "If we can be called friends that is.", he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:56 am
Tavril

User Image

Ashley looked back up at him then smiled as she ran back to him and hugged him then stepped back and looked up at him. Her ear flickers when she adjusts her shirt.
"I can accept that deal. Plus I liked your chest, it was soft and you seem very nice. Or at least you have been to me."
She smiled again and brushed her own hair.

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 am
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam chuckled, he was a little more fine with the hug, "Trust me, had you met me a day back, I wouldn't be so nice", he said with a smile and gave her a playful hug, "Thanks for cheerin me up, been a bit down since sis nearly fell", he said stepping back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 am
Tavril

User Image

Ashley winked at him when he hugged her then she hugged him back not letting go of him. She stood on her tippy toes to whisper in his ear.
"I can cheer you up in other ways too..."
Ashley then opened her eyes a bit wider then let go of him again backing up. Then scratched the back of his head as she sighed.
"What had happened a few days ago, we're you a bad boy. I just don't understand."

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam sighed before he sat down with his back on the railing once again, "Some time back really.....I had been killing Unnaturals as part of the Human Unnatural war.....I forget the years now that I no longer want to kill, but", he looked at his hands and could swear he saw blood on them, "The blood of many an innocent stains these hands of mine, I and Many others are an Example of the Human Monster".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 am
Tavril

User Image

Ashley sat down in front of Liam and patted him on his hands. She then rubbed his hands in hers in a comforting manner.
"You don't need to be so sad, that's all in the past. Your better now right, it's in the past you shouldn't worry about it... Plus I like your hands."
Ashley smiled at him.

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 pm
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam smiled at her holding his hands, "Thanks I guess", he said smiling at her, "Thanks Ashley".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:49 pm
Tavril

User Image

Ashley smiled at Liam then held his hand for a second and looked up at him, he was a bit taller then her but allot of people were.
"Another thing that may help you is going somewhere actually comfortable, like a relaxing place, or doing something fun. Like uh... something there must be something to do around here."

Ashley20192

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 pm
Ashley20192

User Image

Liam smiled, "I actually like it up here", he said looking up at the sky, "I like seeing the sky, the only other place I would be to relax is my bed and well, we don't want to be there least we make your instincts act up", he said with a playful smile.  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff