Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What are we missing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Celtic zombie-kitten
I dunno, but I have a deal to make with you, Velvet. You say you want to draw the girls but can't draw guys? I draw males better than females, so I can do the males and you can do the females, yes? 3nodding

Well I can and I think the one i did was ok I'll pm you the pictures I drew so far ^^ but you can help me with ideas for other creatures I haven't thought up yet ^^

or if you have a nice computer program I can make bases and you can totally color them or at least help me color them ^^
okay. I have a tablet and a program that is something similar to photoshop. 3nodding
also, if you want to view samples of my work click here.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Celtic zombie-kitten
I dunno, but I have a deal to make with you, Velvet. You say you want to draw the girls but can't draw guys? I draw males better than females, so I can do the males and you can do the females, yes? 3nodding

Well I can and I think the one i did was ok I'll pm you the pictures I drew so far ^^ but you can help me with ideas for other creatures I haven't thought up yet ^^

or if you have a nice computer program I can make bases and you can totally color them or at least help me color them ^^
okay. I have a tablet and a program that is something similar to photoshop. 3nodding
also, if you want to view samples of my work click here.

Lol i use gimp which is similar to photoshop ^^ When I get a few bases done I would like to see what you can do coloring wise ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:02 am
I have almost finished building a tool that tracks how much people post. So I will easily be able to use towards HTC user achievements.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 am
00Shoe
I have almost finished building a tool that tracks how much people post. So I will easily be able to use towards HTC user achievements.

That would be cool 00Shoe. This way we could be recognized for doing our part as well.  

Chance Wolf

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:13 am
00Shoe

That's great ^^ And I am busy working on cute furries >.> hehe lots of bases anyway ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 am
Chance Wolf
00Shoe

That would be cool 00Shoe. This way we could be recognized for doing our part as well.

Of course!

I plan on maintaining a list of HTC 'Heros' :p  

00Shoe
Captain

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am
00Shoe
Chance Wolf
00Shoe

Of course!

I plan on maintaining a list of HTC 'Heros' :p

How would you do that? And did you read my suggestion?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe

That's great ^^ And I am busy working on cute furries >.> hehe lots of bases anyway ^^

me too. 3nodding
These are the examples I was going to show you:
male body template
female body template  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe

me too. 3nodding
male body template
female body template

They look good the only suggestion is to maybe fix up the lines on both of their backs ^^ other than that they work nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 pm
i wish i could do stuff with digital art  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 pm
Deaths kitsune

Well if you can draw even remotely well you can also do some digital art.
I use Gimp which has free downloads all over the internet, its knock off of photoshop and I love it. It really works for me ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

I use Gimp which has free downloads all over the internet, its knock off of photoshop and I love it. It really works for me ^^

i cant draw with my mouse, and i just got a tablet and thats a learning process in its self...so im sorta SOL at the moment.

id like to make some line art and maybe color them someday
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1733137299627&id=1574389575&aid=2091957

(if you cant veiw them, tell me)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe

me too. 3nodding
male body template
female body template

They look good the only suggestion is to maybe fix up the lines on both of their backs ^^ other than that they work nicely.
Okay, thankx. I'll work on that now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

i cant draw with my mouse, and i just got a tablet and thats a learning process in its self...so im sorta SOL at the moment.

I cant draw with my mouse worth beans either here's my trick
I draw the picture and then take a picture of it with my camera. I then put it into my computer and in my program I unclick antializing (it basically gives a blurred edge. Then I use the lasso tool to select all the white areas. I also use it to refine and change my lines. As I go I make the lines black.

That's how I work around that So yes it takes longer but I like the finished product much better  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

I cant draw with my mouse worth beans either here's my trick
I draw the picture and then take a picture of it with my camera. I then put it into my computer and in my program I unclick antializing (it basically gives a blurred edge. Then I use the lasso tool to select all the white areas. I also use it to refine and change my lines. As I go I make the lines black.

That's how I work around that So yes it takes longer but I like the finished product much better

-tilts head- i get the basis of it, im just not tech savvy with art programs yet
-derp-  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces