Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Questions, Assistance and Feedback. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 am
Hey. I just wanted to let you guys know that I love the "Around the Office" thing that you've been doing. I think it's a pretty neat little comic thing to do. Keep up the good work!

P.S.
I hope this was the right place to post this. I was pretty sure it was.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 am
Amensu Saje
Hey. I just wanted to let you guys know that I love the "Around the Office" thing that you've been doing. I think it's a pretty neat little comic thing to do. Keep up the good work!

P.S.
I hope this was the right place to post this. I was pretty sure it was.

Oh thank you! :'D I worked so hard on that so I'm glad it turned out alright. emotion_yatta  

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:11 pm
so...it almost December. WHere is the new issue?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 pm
GuinAoiichi

Sorry for the disapointment and delay of our magazine, our lovely staff has been busy with things outside of the magazine such as school and well, you know how that can be! We will be trying to release the 6th issue out around the last week of December.  

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 pm
slothiiiey
GuinAoiichi

Sorry for the disapointment and delay of our magazine, our lovely staff has been busy with things outside of the magazine such as school and well, you know how that can be! We will be trying to release the 6th issue out around the last week of December.

ah. ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 am
So... since there is like 4-5 Gaia Magazines and probably more will be created in the future. Heck, maybe even some fan comics of Gaia Plot (HINT HINT)... (Gaia-zine is another, if it will stay alive after the mess that just happened) Any ideas on doing some guild that could be like a network that helps keep the magazines "united" in a way? Not like, sharing what each other is doing, but maybe design tips, and all that. Like a guild that has a "How to make a magazine and upload it to Issuu" Guide, which might interest Meji I would think. Or just general design tips by people from different magazines, or what ever else that could be thought up. I would also like to see the main forum have only them magazines displayed too.

Want me to make this? I am just bored really and want something to do...  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm
Qyp
So... since there is like 4-5 Gaia Magazines and probably more will be created in the future. Heck, maybe even some fan comics of Gaia Plot (HINT HINT)... (Gaia-zine is another, if it will stay alive after the mess that just happened) Any ideas on doing some guild that could be like a network that helps keep the magazines "united" in a way? Not like, sharing what each other is doing, but maybe design tips, and all that. Like a guild that has a "How to make a magazine and upload it to Issuu" Guide, which might interest Meji I would think. Or just general design tips by people from different magazines, or what ever else that could be thought up. I would also like to see the main forum have only them magazines displayed too.

So you are suggesting we all make a private guild for all magazine guilds to share info on how to make each other better?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 pm
slothiiiey
Qyp

So you are suggesting we all make a private guild for all magazine guilds to share info on how to make each other better?

It's just design tips, or what ever, not like telling each other what the articles will be... or what ever.

And it wouldn't be private... it's like a public hub, where people could discover magazines that they might not have known actually existed... It's to stimulate growth, and make sure others get a chance to shine like everyone else.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm
Qyp
slothiiiey
Qyp

It's just design tips, or what ever, not like telling each other what the articles will be... or what ever.

And it wouldn't be private... it's like a public hub, where people could discover magazines that they might not have known actually existed... It's to stimulate growth, and make sure others get a chance to shine like everyone else.

You know, Qyp, I really like that idea. If you do decide to make it, GOM will support you.
You could also incorporate Gaia newsletter guilds too since they go hand-in-hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 pm
slothiiiey
Qyp
slothiiiey
Qyp

You know, Qyp, I really like that idea. If you do decide to make it, GOM will support you.
You could also incorporate Gaia newsletter guilds too since they go hand-in-hand.

Objection!

He made it already.
But I can't seem to be able to join.
emotion_donotwant

Take that!

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:34 pm
Meia15
slothiiiey
Qyp
slothiiiey
Qyp

Objection!

He made it already.
emotion_donotwant

Take that!

So I've noticed. I got the invite. Im sure he'll send on to you soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm
Meia15
slothiiiey
Qyp
slothiiiey
Qyp

Objection!

He made it already.
emotion_donotwant

Take that!

SORRY! I haven't turned on join requests yet XD  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 pm
Do you offer advertisements via announcements?
If so please let me know how much, thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 pm
allmostanyone

Now that I think about it, I don't think we do. Let me talk to the financial department and get back to you, alright? 3nodding  

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm
slothiiiey
allmostanyone

Now that I think about it, I don't think we do. Let me talk to the financial department and get back to you, alright? 3nodding
ok! thanks, i appreciate it.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces