Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete Booty

Back to Guilds

Complete list of the best tanks on gaia & Complete guide on booty grab 

Tags: Booty, Booty grab, gold, rich, guide 

Reply Complete Booty
Manny, Societal and Kenshin chat thread --- others welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liz-Sil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm
Wow that's a lot xd
Well, I used the sale to buy Dolphins and 3rd Strikes, as well.
I still have 50 Lightning Bugs and such. But I sold all the good fish except for Lawnsharks/Dolls and Grunnys ^^.
Anyways, thanks for the info =).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm
Liz-Sil
Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Liz-Sil
Heys~
Do you think Lawnsharks will go up in price again anytime soon?
Because I still have 20 extras and I'm considering to just make a tank if they wont go up.

wait it out wink

But I'm impatient.

Why did they drop anyways?
I believe nearly every fish dropped, hm?
Is it still because of the 50% off sale neutral
Lol, everything but outlaw wolfs took a beating. The giant stone coatls are now down to 450k... ouch, I bought at bunch at 550k and changed my mind sad

Lol, it will take *at least* 3 weeks for the price of lawnsharks to hit 100k again. So your call. I'd try to find a buyer instead of the MP if possible.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 pm
Booty Grab Tip: Frame Skip

It's an advance trick that will works well with Absol's Auto-Resizer or Societal's Direct Link Tanks. It can work with normal links to tanks, but it won't work well. What you do is, if you see a debuff coming at you at full speed, and you can't avoid it, snug the corner, and as soon as the debuff comes close, jerk the mouse to the other side as fast and far as possible. Your avatar will Frame Skip due to the speed of the mouse being move and completely bypass the debuff. Works really well with the Speed Buff, and the super small tanks. I'm not a master of it yet, but I am slowly mastering it, causing me to get better games, especially in Outlaw Wolf tanks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 am
The Infamous Manny-kun

It's an advance trick that will works well with Absol's Auto-Resizer or Societal's Direct Link Tanks. It can work with normal links to tanks, but it won't work well. What you do is, if you see a debuff coming at you at full speed, and you can't avoid it, snug the corner, and as soon as the debuff comes close, jerk the mouse to the other side as fast and far as possible. Your avatar will Frame Skip due to the speed of the mouse being move and completely bypass the debuff. Works really well with the Speed Buff, and the super small tanks. I'm not a master of it yet, but I am slowly mastering it, causing me to get better games, especially in Outlaw Wolf tanks
I use that all the time. It only works on regular tanks with a speed buff. Otherwise you can do it with a 70% success rate without a speed buff and not on 'normal' tanks. Once in a while you hit it anyways... but you don't have to 'hug' the corner, you just have to be about 1/5 of the 'tank width' away from it when you try running past it.  

Societal Downfall
Crew

Liz-Sil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:20 am
Societal Downfall
Liz-Sil
Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Liz-Sil
Heys~
Do you think Lawnsharks will go up in price again anytime soon?
Because I still have 20 extras and I'm considering to just make a tank if they wont go up.

wait it out wink

But I'm impatient.

Why did they drop anyways?
I believe nearly every fish dropped, hm?
Is it still because of the 50% off sale neutral
Lol, everything but outlaw wolfs took a beating. The giant stone coatls are now down to 450k... ouch, I bought at bunch at 550k and changed my mind sad

Lol, it will take *at least* 3 weeks for the price of lawnsharks to hit 100k again. So your call. I'd try to find a buyer instead of the MP if possible.

That's why I sold my extra Wolves.
Sadly I bought my Stone Coatls when they were still very high.
Maybe I should take the chance to buy another Stone Coatl Tank. Not sure =/. (But they are already over 500k again, I guess if anything I should have done it yesterday.)

And I don't mind waiting for the Lawnsharks and I don't think making a tank of them would be a bad idea either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 am
The Infamous Manny-kun

Can't do that, I don't play with the mouse. I never did  

Liz-Sil

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 am
Societal Downfall
The Infamous Manny-kun

I use that all the time. It only works on regular tanks with a speed buff. Otherwise you can do it with a 70% success rate without a speed buff and not on 'normal' tanks. Once in a while you hit it anyways... but you don't have to 'hug' the corner, you just have to be about 1/5 of the 'tank width' away from it when you try running past it.
Well I generally hug the corner when I am trying to avoid debuff's anyways, which is why I said that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am
Vitamin K is going to freak when he comes back. North Star Kittens have Triple in price since I bought one (At 3.25 million) He has 6.  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 am
Why isn't HellsBooboo in the thread?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Wow I'd wish I didn't sell my Kitten. I made a 1m profit, but that's nothing compared to now and I was actually going to buy it back in the future xd  

Liz-Sil

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm
Liz-Sil
Wow I'd wish I didn't sell my Kitten. I made a 1m profit, but that's nothing compared to now and I was actually going to buy it back in the future xd
There are lots of items that happens with.. It's never worth hitting yourself over it razz

It will happen again unless you horde every single item you own, and even if you wait for it to double in price and sell, it might go up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 pm
Societal Downfall
Liz-Sil
There are lots of items that happens with.. It's never worth hitting yourself over it razz

It will happen again unless you horde every single item you own, and even if you wait for it to double in price and sell, it might go up again.

True, or they drop drastically like the items that come out of the new item bundle.

But I'm actually trying not to sell my items once I bought something. xd  

Liz-Sil

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 pm
You know, there are probably 20 more Outlaw Wolf tanks out there. We should get them. I get my best scores from them (Other than Airsharks of course)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm
Liz-Sil

Phew, actually they didn't increase that much, someone was just buying a bunch. >.>"  

Liz-Sil

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 pm
I'm going to be making a thread with Rebby only for Outlaw Wolves, since they are unappreciated. I'll send you the invite Societal when I start.  
Complete Booty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff