Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 pm
ll P W E E P ll
Wimex-Seven;
Go to the subforum called "Grab that Booty!"

Podium;
You'll have to ask Kanakos Nightmare, as she created the code.
User Image
Okay, Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm
X3 i know this may sound pretty dumb but how do i know if a tank is glowing in the subform cuz i went into the dolphin one and was like O.0 and didn't know if they were glowing stressed  

spirit wolf 4 life

Generous Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:56 pm
spirit wolf 4 life
X3 i know this may sound pretty dumb but how do i know if a tank is glowing in the subform cuz i went into the dolphin one and was like O.0 and didn't know if they were glowing stressed

Like anywhere else in the forums, the tank will glow and you click it to play.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 pm
I know I havent read what else was said here but I'm curious why the announcement said that the bootygrab site would be closing down =o Whats happened? =/ this sucks really...  

Reborn-Kira

Torn Wings

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 am
Question about Dolphinmaniav3.
You accepted my tank, but said not to attach my signature in my post. Does that mean I can no longer have a signature as long as my tank is in Dolphinmaniav3? Or is there a way to keep my signature from that particular post and then have it in other places?

My problem is that my signature is how I get people to see my tank and grab it when I'm bumping my glow thread. That, and it's a way to subtly advertise my quests w/o being annoying.

Please advise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 pm
Torn Wings
Question about Dolphinmaniav3.
You accepted my tank, but said not to attach my signature in my post. Does that mean I can no longer have a signature as long as my tank is in Dolphinmaniav3? Or is there a way to keep my signature from that particular post and then have it in other places?

My problem is that my signature is how I get people to see my tank and grab it when I'm bumping my glow thread. That, and it's a way to subtly advertise my quests w/o being annoying.

Please advise.

when you post, there is an option on the right of the Preview and Submit buttons, that says Options: [ ] Attach Signature. Make sure it is unchecked and then post. Your signtaure, the text part of it, will not show up, but your tank still will.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

XxBlack-Bride-AmyxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:14 pm
I am new... So I need some serious help.. Uh, can we even do booty grab anymore period?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm
FireHead STCY
I am new... So I need some serious help.. Uh, can we even do booty grab anymore period?

Uh, of course you can. Before Dolphin Mania was created, people played booty grab in the Aquarium forum. In fact, the Aquarium forum was where DolphinMania first got started--as a low-lag BG thread. 3nodding  

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

SNAKE HALO SOCRAM

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 am
cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 am
I read Es' guides for tanks, and am finally considering making a tank for BG purposes. Unfortunately, I have a lot of questions. sweatdrop I'll try to get all my thoughts down as coherently as possible, but I'm not making any promises. XP

-First off, is there a thread somewhere that lists the gold caps for all fish? It would help me calculate expenses v. cost.

-I'm thinking of starting with the cheaper mini-monsters (either lawnsharks, wolves, or kokeshi dolls). Leaning more towards Landsharks at this point, though is there any reason not to? Can you mix these monsters and still achieve full tank glows?

-How do the Phing Phang monster packs work? I know what you get is random, but are lawnsharks, wolves, kokeshi dolls commonly given? Or is it better to just buy off the MP? Can you get more than one type of monster per pack (as in you can get 2 pups, 1 gnome, 1 OMG)? If using monster packs, do you recommend selling off whatever I won't use?

-Will one set of 17 mini-monsters pay themselves off in their lifespan, or should I plan on buying 34? On average, how long does it take to start making a profit on mini-monsters?

-Should I just stop being lazy and quest momos/gwees? I've always gotten good grabs from them, but they don't seem very popular now, which makes me think it's unlikely I'll get invites/full glows very often.

-Have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day?  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Tuna Fey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 pm
FLlCKER is Speaking...

User ImageUser Image

This post will hopefully help Sami Van Disco,

As far as I know, I've even searched hard for one, but I don't think there is a thread with all gold caps, however, you can find a tank and use the tank analyzer to see how much that one fish will cap.

Yes, most of those, since they are high trigger will most likley cause a full glow. But not all the time.

Mini monster packs are like CI objects, what you get is totally random. I've bought 10 total packs of these, and I've only gotten one lawnshark out of the lot. So no, not that common. I would think buying for a deal is always good.

Since Mini Monsters only live for a short period of time, most do not pay off the gold you spent. Some monsters such as, Landsharks, Airsharks, and Stone Coatls usually to pay themselves off because of the high gold drop.

Well Gwees and MoMos will probably be your best bet to say the least.

Hope this helped!

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces