Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
About being pro-life or pro-choice... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now, are you pro-life or pro-choice?
  Pro-life [if so, I want to see what happens if you get impregnated as a result of rape]
  Pro-choice [I agree.]
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

I agree, being raped is punishment enough. No girl should be forced to carry some b*****d's child.
my sister is doing so right now smile
she's about five months along. drugged and raped by a friend.

More power to her, I honestly don't care. JUst because your sister is going through with it doesn't mean the rest of the female population should. If it were me, I'd abort the little brat via falcon punch. I've got to much to live for and I'm not going ******** everything up now by getting knocked up.
I'm just stating my opinion. not trying to shove it down your throat. I was pro choice for a long time. but as of right now, I'm not.

What made you switch from pro-choice to pro-life?

Her sister keeping some b*****d's child rather than aborting it. Thats what I'm getting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith

I'd have my man falcon punch me if that was the case. We've talked about it and he has no problem with giving me a surprise abortion if it were to become illegal.

I wish I had a man like that. Haha.
When I was with my ex-boyfriend he said he wouldn't mind being the one to slide the coat hanger up my thigh. But I told him that I would have preferred a falcon punch.

If arron ever had to Falcon punch me, he said that he hopes that its just as dramatic as this

User Image

If he ever has to falcon punch you he should totally wear a costume like that. It would add to the epicness.

He plans on it.

Sweet. cool

I know right? I should totally invite friends over to watch.  

Matron Mord Sith

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

I agree, being raped is punishment enough. No girl should be forced to carry some b*****d's child.

More power to her, I honestly don't care. JUst because your sister is going through with it doesn't mean the rest of the female population should. If it were me, I'd abort the little brat via falcon punch. I've got to much to live for and I'm not going ******** everything up now by getting knocked up.
I'm just stating my opinion. not trying to shove it down your throat. I was pro choice for a long time. but as of right now, I'm not.

Her sister keeping some b*****d's child rather than aborting it. Thats what I'm getting.
I made the switch when I was nineteen. four years ago now. I really got into watching all the baby shows on tv (not only the bringing home baby stuff but the shows you can watch if you're in college for some credit). I hadn't cared up until then either way, but just learning all about it made an impact on me. I had to give a cat an abortion once and that made me just so upset. I can't imagine having to do that to another being period, or watching someone I know do so.  
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

It's not a very good reason. I can understand if she wants to be supportive for her sister, but not every woman is strong enough to overcome their rape AND keep the product of that rape.  

Rei Uchikino

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 pm
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

I made the switch when I was nineteen. four years ago now. I really got into watching all the baby shows on tv (not only the bringing home baby stuff but the shows you can watch if you're in college for some credit). I hadn't cared up until then either way, but just learning all about it made an impact on me. I had to give a cat an abortion once and that made me just so upset. I can't imagine having to do that to another being period, or watching someone I know do so.

Well, that's a better reason than what Mord and I assumed. I guess I can understand why you would make the switch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 pm
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

what ever floats your boat. I'd get an abortion regardless.  

Matron Mord Sith

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 pm
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

Well that's you. It's your fault you watched "In The Womb" or "The miracle of Birth" or "Traumatic deliveries" or whatever crap they show. My dad said that he was 100% pro-choice until we were born. He said being a parent changes it, but he's still pro-choice and supports women if they want/need an abortion. He's a man anyway, so it's not like he'd ever need to worry about it. I've learned about reproduction too. I've also watched those crap shows where they show live births that make you wanna throw up your breakfast, lunch and dinner. So what?

Edit: And you also never answered my question, not like you could though. If you were seriously raped and were pregnant because of it, would you keep the child? Could you act like you truly loved them and intended them to be born? Could you honestly hold that child in your arms after going through hours of painful labor and feel intense love for it, as if it's yours? I dont care if your SISTER can, could you? Honestly, you probably couldn't.

And those baby shows just make me want to have kids LESS.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

Well that's you. It's your fault you watched "In The Womb" or "The miracle of Birth" or "Traumatic deliveries" or whatever crap they show. My dad said that he was 100% pro-choice until we were born. He said being a parent changes it, but he's still pro-choice and supports women if they want/need an abortion. He's a man anyway, so it's not like he'd ever need to worry about it. I've learned about reproduction too. I've also watched those crap shows where they show live births that make you wanna throw up your breakfast, lunch and dinner. So what?

I just really hate babies and kids. Everytime I hear one cry, I get the urge to stab my ear drum with a screw driver.  

Matron Mord Sith

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm
I am your Mord Sith
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

what ever floats your boat. I'd get an abortion regardless.

Yeah, same here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 pm
I am your Mord Sith
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

I just really hate babies and kids. Everytime I hear one cry, I get the urge to stab my ear drum with a screw driver.

I like babies. I can stand kids if they behave themselves. I can't stand kids when they start to develop egos and think they're adults, which is what they do....... they just annoy me. At this point in my life I can't really see myself having them. If I ever have a kid, it'll be through adoption. So many kids DO need to be adopted. The world is so overpopulated that more people need to adopt and stop reproducing for a period of time >_< I dont HATE kids, they just annoy me.  

The_Brightest_Moon

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
greeness
I am your Mord Sith

Edit: And you also never answered my question, not like you could though. If you were seriously raped and were pregnant because of it, would you keep the child? Could you act like you truly loved them and intended them to be born? Could you honestly hold that child in your arms after going through hours of painful labor and feel intense love for it, as if it's yours? I dont care if your SISTER can, could you? Honestly, you probably couldn't.

I've actually never wanted (biological) kids in the first place ^^
I raised my brother since he was a baby, and he is grown up now. I feel like I've already done it. but I AM fertile. so I could theoretically be raped and get pregnant. and if that happens, I'll hate the guy, but I would love the child. it doesn't make a difference who the father is if your heart is open to all. I would love to be able to adopt a child, probably in the 10-15 year old range. I live with a lot of siblings who I am pretty damn close to being mom to. I do all the cooking/cleaning/doctor visits/school functions and such, and I can change a diaper without throwing up already. I would be ready to accept the challenge that was thrown my way. everything happens for a reason.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:24 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
I am your Mord Sith
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

I like babies. I can stand kids if they behave themselves. I can't stand kids when they start to develop egos and think they're adults, which is what they do....... they just annoy me. At this point in my life I can't really see myself having them. If I ever have a kid, it'll be through adoption. So many kids DO need to be adopted. The world is so overpopulated that more people need to adopt and stop reproducing for a period of time >_< I dont HATE kids, they just annoy me.

I just flat out hate children. My man wants to have some with me but I'm not really sure if I want to grant him that wish.  

Matron Mord Sith

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:27 pm
greeness
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

I raised my brother since he was a baby, and he is grown up now. I feel like I've already done it. but I AM fertile. so I could theoretically be raped and get pregnant. and if that happens, I'll hate the guy, but I would love the child. it doesn't make a difference who the father is if your heart is open to all. I would love to be able to adopt a child, probably in the 10-15 year old range. I live with a lot of siblings who I am pretty damn close to being mom to. I do all the cooking/cleaning/doctor visits/school functions and such, and I can change a diaper without throwing up already. I would be ready to accept the challenge that was thrown my way. everything happens for a reason.

Well that's just you. And if you'd be ok with having a child thats not yours, then why wouldn't you just adopt a baby?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:30 pm
I am your Mord Sith
The_Brightest_Moon
I am your Mord Sith
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness

I just flat out hate children. My man wants to have some with me but I'm not really sure if I want to grant him that wish.

Who knows, maybe you'd like parenting. I dont mind looking after my little cousins (they were ALL born within the same two years, and they're all hyper boys. But I love 'em. Then I have a 4 year old girl cousin who I ADORE. cutest thing ever, the girliest but most tomboyish girl I know. Like she'll play football in the mud, full on tackles, in a pink fairy costume. She also got suspended from her school bus for bad behavior. Awesome child whee ) however other kids, I cant stand babysitting. I did it once, god ******** awful. Doesn't help that the FOUR YEAR OLD WASNT POTTY TRAINED. WHAT THE <******** problem with "Who knows, maybe you'd like parenting" is that if you make that decision, once they're born you cant reverse it xD sooooo yeah......  

The_Brightest_Moon

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
The_Brightest_Moon
greeness
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

Well that's just you. And if you'd be ok with having a child thats not yours, then why wouldn't you just adopt a baby?
*points to my last post*
and anyway, adoption isn't the question here ^^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas