Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Donating gold-but not for beggars who don't know grammar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mclovin_122698

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm
i wish if i could have a angel and devil impp sad donate plz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm
Hi
i'm saving up for my dream avi that is on my signature.
if it is ok with you i would like some gold that can help me half way to my dream avi. Please and thank you ma'am. i hope i didnt waste your time.

Xx_CoOkies_MoNstEr_xX

IDKIDCSTFU

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm
This is my dream avi. Any amount is wonderful.

User Image
Total Value: 2,390,417 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Scarlet Mist
Masquerade 9th Gen.
Donkeyskin
Rapunzel's Braided Hair (Blonde)
Winter Rose
The Lusty Scoundrel

Also I am looking for ratings on this avi. Dont be mean about the ratings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 pm
I was told never to beg and so i wont. This is my dream avatar please help thank u
best luck
User Image
Total Value: 14,508 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Midnight Black Towel
Black Skeleton Gloves
Waste Glamrock Headband
Black Bakeneko Tail
Bat Eye Patch
Black Nosey Face Tattoo
Black Leather Belt
Black Wool Top
Gray SKA shoes
Black Saggy Jeans  

lewielove4

iiGen

Dapper Dabbler

18,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:41 pm
I am questing for Gogh Reed , and I have been for the last Year. I really would love any kind of help and encouragement, from just a few words to donations. Thank You (:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Hello, my dream Avatar is displayed to the left on my profile.I would like the money because I have been saving up for quite some time now and have only managed to make it to 21k alone.Without any help.And I was wondering if I could have some help saving up for the year of the dog head item on my dream avatar? Please and thank you.

-Z0MG_KITTEH  

Sexii_B3AST

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Star_TheOmgGirlz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Im not gonna beg Nd the only thing i really want right now are kiki slippers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:38 am
okay my grammered speech:

I would really appreciate this opportunity. Yet, i actually think i NEED it. Many others say they need these bunch of pixels, but i actually do.
My friend would like something for some reason (won't explain) but i have been working to get this something. Like so in my sig, i've been working many days to get Inari's Beads. ANY donations are great, even this one. I would heart you if you can donate. Of course, i wouldn't be mad if i didn't get it.
Thanks for your time 4laugh  

OfficialMetalMilitia

ii_Tantalizing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 am
I am working towards my dream avi and the first item i am trying to get is the lusty.I have gotten hacked three times and i just would like to finally start towards my dream avi.If u can help thank you much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm
I would love a donation, but not for myself, but for my friend. ShadowTheUlimate. She put avatar on hold and helped me with getting my dream avatar before she started to work on her own so I'm trying to find ways to help her with her's.

So instead of giving me any donation would you please give her something, even just a couple pieces of gold it would be a nice help.

If not, thanks though either way. ^ ^  

Cana Zakuar

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

PandiiPandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Thank goodness for the 'no begging' rule. I'm saving up for angelic wind, it goes with a outfit i've been working on for a while, and i have most of the items as of right now. Angel wind is the next on my list to get. So if you decide to help be out i would give many thank you's. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Hi! I believe I should get gold because I am saving up to get Bibbles the Cat. It costs five million gold, but I just need small donations. Around .1k plus.  

Taio Cruz Luva

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fruits Chinpo Samurai G

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm
I've been seeking to make a Edo time period themed Japanese costume and am currently saving up for a Crane Yukata. So far, I've managed to save up 2,716 gold. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:36 am
I say begging is a promblem these days.... and so i'm just questing for Brown Bunny Hoodie....
thx for your time >.<  

Argeliope

Mistress Amy Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 am
Well, I have a reason why I want an enchanted book:

I have helped a lot of people before thinking about my own dream avi. I never had enough gold for items, and got them by the help of my brother and sister.

I have been working on my dream avi but then I forget and give gold to noobs before thinking to save gold. So please, help if you want.  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff