Castle Of Skulls. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 am
((Its okay 8] . I'm gonna make this more chalenging for you Zwingley if you don't mind))
Kakashi turned around seeing Zwingley. "You can't get me in my own castle!" He
said as he grabbed Keichi and sunk in to the floor.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 am
((Very nice, Kakashi! This is getting even more interesting now! Hahaha!))

Upon seeing Kakashi grab Keichi, Zwingley was very alarmed. What's he going to do?, Zwingley thought. Then he saw something that he had not seen in a long time. Kakashi and Keichi fell through the floor. "Wha-! CRAP!!", he said. He couldn't believe what he saw. Someone else who could do that. Zwingley grabbed his swords, ran out of the room, and began exploring the castle. He knew that they had to be somewhere. He would find them. Even if it meant tearing this castle apart!
((So how do you like that, Kakashi?))  

zwingley is kira 2

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am
((I like 8D))
Kakashi reappeared in to a room with no doors holding Keichi and flung her to the wall.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 am
wat up?
question  

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 am
((This is a roleplay not discusion.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Keichi's back hit the wall then hit the floor "kakashi...what are you doing?" she sead trying to get up and bratheing heavaley she pulled her gun out and pointed it to him redey to fire if he was going to hurt her she was a bit scared 'whats he going to do to me' she thaght winceing in pain from hiting the wall  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:37 am
Kakashi looked at her, his eyes blood shot and started laughing manicley. "Since the moment you came in this was a trap to kill you." He drew his sword and walked closer. "No one enters my domain and gets away with it!" Kakashi lifted his sword high in the air about to swing down.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:28 pm
User ImageKeichi looked up at him griping her gun tighley aimeing at his head between the eyes "k...kill me..." she asked as her breath was shakey and her voce was fearfull but she didint have the heart to shoot him so she jumped up and huged him tighley "but why kakashi...you let me in..." she sead griping his top tightley some tears fell from her eyes she was scared for her life still griping her gun tightley in her hand  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm
((waiting for kakashi to reply...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Kakashi looked down at her. "Die." He brung his sword down.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:54 pm
((hmmmm...looks like kakashi has gon insane...))
Keichi screamed as she swiftley jumped out of the way the sword just barley mised her leaveing a cut on her foreheah she shut her eyes and aimed her gun at kakashi "i hate to do this..." she sead as she pulled the triger kinda hopeing it didint kill him the blood from her cut driped onto the over sized white butin up shert she was whearing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm
The bullet when in Kakashi's arm causing him to drop his sword. "Ah...God dammit!" He shouted in pain.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out