Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 pm
Nathan sighed when he realised that Mao hadn't answered his questions about sponges and the like. Shrugging, he entered the bathroom and began to run the water as he went through the cupboards to see whether he could find what he needed.
Once the bath was almost full, he went back to Mao's side. "Right then mister, it's time for your bath!" he beamed cheerfully, picking up the demon easily.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Mao looked up at him as awoke from his trance. "What happened now?" Quickly gathering his thoughts, he assumed that everything was now ready. "Oh right... Um... Yeah, whatever. I'm not out to make sense of anything right now, so be careful. And don't freak out on me when you see a few of the minor scratches on my body." In all actuality, he was refering to the various deep wounds that he had learned to disguise for a while with his own magic and potions.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm
Nathan glared slightly as he stared Mao in the arms, standing still whilst holding the Demon. "Show me them now: I won't 'freak' but if they're wounds that're going to sting, then I demand you let me apply something to your skin to stop the pain. If you say no, I'm still going to put you onto your bed and undress you to find them. If I have to do that and you still keep them hidden, then I promise to drop you into the bath carelessly!"
He didn't look Angelic as he continued to glare as he waited for Mao's answer. He'd put his charge down when Mao cooperated: he didn't want to cause him pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Mao sighed. He figured all too quickly that there was really no way out of this. He breathed in deeply and looked him straight in the eye. "I said they're only scratches, but if you absolutely MUST see them, I'll warn you right now that I use a special blend of hydrengia nectar and fang powder to hide them. It comes off all too easily with blessed water. That's how I make sure the effect doesn't wear off or is ruined when I'm around people."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm
Nathan gave him a sceptical look. "So I just need to bless some water, then treat the scratches before washing - and drying - you, then reapplying the powder to hide them all again?" he asked, making sure. "That sounds perfectly possible, as long as you don't decide I creep you out or something..." He smiled.
"So shall we start this then?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 pm
Mao shrugged. "I don't care. You can start whenever you're ready. And don't worry about creeping me out or anything. I've had worse done to me. You seeing me naked or touching me won't make much of a difference to me."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Nathan frowned, but didn't say anything as he carried the Demon to the bathroom, gently laying him on the floor before leaning over to bless the water. His voice was soft, quiet as he spoke the Prayer that would bless the water.
Once sure it was done, he picked up Mao again. "I-I'm going to put you in there... unless you'd rather we play 'Doctors and Nurses' in your room, where I tuck you into bed before returning to wash you down with the blessed water...?" he offered.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm
"How many times do I have to say this? Do... Whatever... YOU... Want! I have no objections to anything you might want to do."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm
Nathan blushed fiercely, shaking his head a little before he gently put Mao onto the floor, undressed him, then picked him up and placed him into the water and picked up a sponge. Then he methodically began to wash him down gently, watching the scars and wounds appear with a grim expression.
"You hide all of this?! You're crazy, and how much does this hurt?!" he muttered, voice a little stern. "I'm staying with you to look after you for as long as it takes!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 am
"All of what? Those are nothing to be concerened about. They're scratches. That's it. They don't hurt at all. You don't need to freak out so much. Half of those have been there for over a year now anyway. It's not that uncommon that a demon have cuts here and there."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm
He shook his head stubbornly. "No way. No way in hell am I taking your word on that, mister. You now have your own personal nurse, so keep quiet and let me bathe the wounds for you - in future as well!" he demanded, hands soothing as they began to glow gently.
Nathan was a little surprised, but it didn't faze him: so what if he'd never tried to heal people before? He needed to help Mao.

"It shouldn't... um, it shouldn't hurt, b-but if it does, in ANY way, then you tell me and I'll stop healing...ok?" he asked, blushing again despite the fact that he was attempting to use a firm tone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:25 pm
Mao could immediately spot a sign of weakness in Nathan's tone. Normally, he would have taken advantage of this, however he couldn't seem to bring himself to cause any trouble for him. He nodded and closed his eyes. "You'll know if I stanrt clawing away at things."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm
Nathan moved his hands all over Mao's body, closing his eyes and reaching inside of the demon as well to heal those wounds he couldn't see. He hissed in his breath at the 'sight' of a nasty internal wound. "You idiot!" he murmured, a tear escaping down his cheek as he focused as much power as possible into that area.

It was strange, yet he wasn't tiring. In fact, the more he healed Mao the better he felt. "Almost done..." He moved his hands over Mao's private parts without thinking or blushing since all he could 'see' were the wounds - his eyes were shut tight in concentration.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:15 pm
Mao smirked and watched as Nathan continued to move his hands all throughout his body. "You seem a bit upset," he commented. "Anything coming as a surprise to you yet?" Mao inhaled the cool air that lingered in the room. It blended well with the scent of herbs and flowers, causing a relaxing sensation that he had not felt in a long time.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm
"Might not be a surprise, but you're still an idiot..." Nathan muttered, travelling down to Mao's toes and opening his eyes when he was done. "Hopefully you feel better, but you need to remember to tell me when you're hurting - I need to know, s-so if you won't just tell me, then I promise to ask non-stop!" he warned, expression serious as he looked into Mao's eyes.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games